Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2-0 FSU Next
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,123

2-0 FSU Next

Aug 22, 2014, 4:43 AM

I understand why mostly everyone is marking the Creminoles game a loss, but come on, Sure they are great and are coming off a NC but our talent matches up with theirs...Winstion Waddles will be shut down by our secondary and linebackers...(we all know the experience and talent we have in the front seven so I wont mention)..I just wish there was more support here about the talent in place...I think we win on the road this year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2-0 FSU Next

Aug 22, 2014, 6:23 AM

Im with ya . I hope we beat them convincingly too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

FSU would be favored at home against anyone in the country.

Aug 22, 2014, 6:53 AM

Doesn't mean we can't/won't win there, but it would be a surprise to just about everyone.

No surprise to me. I expect this team to win every game.

Let the turnover bug hit them at the right time and it could be the flip side of last year in the Valley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Yep. Doable....+1.***

Aug 22, 2014, 7:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's only unthinkable if you don't think it.

Aug 22, 2014, 8:11 AM

Or something like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 8:12 AM

I think we can beat everyone on our schedule. We should have won in their barn 2 years ago. I expect a W this year.

Aug 22, 2014, 8:25 AM

Our Offense will struggle to score in tally. FSU's O can score on anyone.

I can see a loss by like 28-7 or 28-10.. Which would look better than last year on paper but on the field we struggle to stay with them and the game is never really in doubt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 8:28 AM

The teams confidence was shattered after a first down turnover right out of the gate. We can compete with anyone in the country. We had a chance to make it a 17-14 game twice but we ended up punting because an offensive holding and then hot rod trying to run around the FSU D

Aug 22, 2014, 8:36 AM

May I remind Clemson fans of a nasty little comment that Winston said last year. " I OWN DEATH VALLEY, I OWN CLEMSON" well this will be his demise because I am certain that our players haven't forgotten that so soon. The chip on the shoulder is big this year, and it will hurt many people.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Time to turn the heat up on the Crablegs. Boil and crack'em.***

Aug 22, 2014, 8:43 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,123
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic