Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woke up with swollen eyes!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Woke up with swollen eyes!

Jan 14, 2020, 8:33 AM

Honestly does anyone else truly truly care and invest so much into this amazing ####### team that they cried true tears of sadness last night!? I just want to know I’m not the only one cuz that would make me feel a little better this morning

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't cry, but my feet are sore as heck:

Jan 14, 2020, 8:37 AM

I mean after three hours of jumping, stomping, screaming and cussing my feet were on fire.........and that was BEFORE the game! lol.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woke up with swollen eyes!

Jan 14, 2020, 8:39 AM

You should probably see a doctor. No adult human should cry tears of sadness after a football game

Jan 14, 2020, 8:42 AM

Your right maybe I do need to see a doctor for caring about my team! Obviously I woke up this morning still breathing and the earth is still turning so my bad for shedding some tears for a team I truly care about! It’s just a football game I know that

Jan 14, 2020, 8:44 AM

Save your tears for things that matter in the real world, my friend. I was disappointed last night, but the world isn't any different for any of us because of the result of this game.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:47 AM

Thanks tigerrag I do appreciate that! Just looking for some moral support this morning for the tiger faithful! Have a good day buddy

Jan 14, 2020, 8:50 AM

As if admitting to crying over a college football game wasn’t pansy enough you then double down by coming on a forum looking for support? You deserve whatever you get on here today

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 8:54 AM

Wow so that’s how all of us fans are huh? I mean dang sorry I was sad and cried for my team cuz it seems like you could care less, and me coming on here trying to get support from what I thought was a fan base friendly board but I guess I’m in the wrong place sorry dude

It's okay tedo, I got your back.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:58 AM

Hang in there. Better days are coming. Help is on the way. The older I get the less emotional I get, but my stomach is still in knots right now. Back in my 20's losses hurt way worse and there were a lot more of them!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic