Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp's Lake House...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Muschamp's Lake House...

Feb 17, 2016, 1:11 PM

Coot news is impressed that it is secluded and remote, presumably so no one will bother him. Do they realize it is easily accessible by BOAT! He will have gawkers/cluckers looking in at every angle.

https://goo.gl/maps/rp2qgNzeZnQ2

Message was edited by: Tiger1983®

Message was edited by: Tiger1983®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's gonna need that moat when they come to burn him out.***

Feb 17, 2016, 1:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Coots tend to be more of a tar and feather crowd

Feb 17, 2016, 1:34 PM

I have to admit , let one of the dolts find a book of matches and all bets are off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i will be making daily passes with my Tiger flag flying proudly.

Feb 17, 2016, 1:19 PM

I will always be sure to throw stale bread on his banks daily and show him what a geese problem is. I guess he'll be used to chicken sh!t anyway that the goose crap won't bother him.

Message was edited by: tigerpaw80®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paint a tiger paw on his pier. "Setting Sun" is the perfect

Feb 17, 2016, 1:45 PM

street name for a scar head coach to live on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Muschamp's Lake House...

Feb 17, 2016, 1:21 PM

He// who wants to be near the clown away?
I know for sure I don't plus I dont give a ### where he lives.Period.

Go Tigers...lower the Boom on Boom!

Hmmm ... how did it fair during the recent

Feb 17, 2016, 1:22 PM

flooding?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Hmmm ... how did it fair during the recent

Feb 17, 2016, 1:46 PM

Well it's in Lake Murray so - pretty well. If that house ever floods it means the oceans have risen past the height of the Lake Murray ###.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmmm ... how did it fair during the recent

Feb 17, 2016, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Hmmm ... how did it fair during the recent ]

Its pretty much impossible for that to flood.

Unless you have Noah type storm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's not the people on the lake who

Feb 17, 2016, 1:50 PM

have to worry about flooding, it's the people below the ###. That house was fine while "Willy B" was flooded!

the most Gross thing is the

Feb 17, 2016, 1:23 PM

the price he paid for it, about 950,000 over fair market.
If that is what he paid for it. I know put OBC paid for his
and they reported it 300,00 more that what he paid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the most Gross thing is the

Feb 17, 2016, 1:42 PM

A 9417 Square foot main home, a 2500 square foot quest home in a private island in the most expensive parts of Lake Murry and you think that home is only worth less than $1,000,000? Quite honestly, after reading the specifics and seeing the video it seems worthy of the price.

That house

Feb 17, 2016, 1:52 PM

was in a state of disrepair just a few years ago. It sat on the market quite a while and I believe it was eventually foreclosed on.

Re: the most Gross thing is the

Feb 17, 2016, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: the most Gross thing is the ]

Agreed that seems fair. A decent lot on Hartwell with a dock on good water and a double wide is close to 200k. A nice house is easily 500k+. That seems about right to me.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Not really.

Feb 17, 2016, 2:15 PM

Lake Hartwell is not near a major city so the # of people who could purchase and commute is diminished. This is a very rare lot, convenient to Cola. That house if completely renovated is in the 2-3 million $$ range. Has been listed @ $3.2 mil in the past.

Re: Not really.

Feb 17, 2016, 2:18 PM

That was my point - it seemed on point, if not underpriced. Hartwell is definitely more affordable than Keowee, but it's not cheap. I've looked. Townsville - where I'd want to be on Hartwell is only about 50-60 minutes from Greenville.

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

It was listed at over $2 Million.

Feb 17, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to the most Gross thing is the ]

It was on the market for a while, and just because someone lists it at that much doesn't mean it's worth that much. But still, even if they were asking too much, he didn't overpay for it by 950,000. I know you are just using the info from your other post claiming that you looked at it 10 years ago at 850K. Sorry but that house, at the peak of the market, was worth a lot more than 850K (unless some serious additions have been built since then). Either you didn't ever look at it and are talking out of your a$$ (most likely scenario), or that house had some serious work done on it and your comparison to it today is apples to oranges.

Re: Muschamp's Lake House...

Feb 17, 2016, 1:53 PM

Where is this particular news coming from? What is the source?

He (or his pool boy) will be digging out water snakes from..

Feb 17, 2016, 2:21 PM

that pool on an almost daily basis during the summer months. (I speak from experience)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That house is just up the road from where I live on the

Feb 17, 2016, 5:37 PM

lake, and it sat vacant for several years from what I was told were major roof problems.

It sits on a prominent point, so there will be plenty of gawkers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic