Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once upon a time I thought....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 214

Once upon a time I thought....

Sep 15, 2020, 7:37 AM

I should have been a meteorologist. You only have to be right 30% of the time. The other 70% you could just say, "Wow, Mother Nature threw us a curve ball today!" and people would still think I was brilliant.

Yesterday changed my mind. I should have been a home inspector. $156.25 dollars per hour to tell people what they already knew was wrong with their house.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s never too late

Sep 15, 2020, 8:00 AM

https://youtu.be/piICEo3VrnA

I’ve always wanted to come up with an activity that I could be the certifying agent for.

That’s the racket to be in - folks pay you big bucks for a piece of paper that allows them to do their job.

Become a CPTSP - Certified Professional Tigernet Schyatt Poaster - send links to 10 schyatt poasts and $39.95 to PO Box BR549

Annual renewal just $19.95 with evidence of at least 2 schyatt poasts in the last calendar year

You’ve worked hard honing your schyatt poasting skills, get the recognition you deserve.

Also get your CPTSP gear here so everyone will know you are a certified professional

I’ve thought way too hard about this. . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Sounds interesting

Sep 15, 2020, 8:29 AM

I may have to give it some thought. But I'm going to wait until after the septic guys come today. I may want to walk around the rest of my life smelling like sheet for $999.25 per hour.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The septic jobs don't pay very well, but

Sep 15, 2020, 9:18 AM

it's all you can eat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 214
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic