Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Big bball day with a lot at stake... here's the breakdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 940

Big bball day with a lot at stake... here's the breakdown

Mar 16, 2013, 12:43 PM

Lots of things at stake today with NCAA berths... A lot of bubble teams who didn't take care of business could see their chances evaporate today.

USM/Memphis - USM has been a "fringe" bubble team. However, if they beat Memphis, they get the auto bid and potentially steal a bid. A loss, and they may get left out. It's a close game in the 2nd half.

BAMA/UF - BAMA is another squarely on the bubble. This is definately a "win and you're in" situation for them, IMO. A loss, and they may find the win against UT wasn't enough.

Vandy/Ole Miss - Wow... so much at stake here. Ole Miss is again, right on the bubble. Huge win last night for hte rebels. If they win, they are likely in. Vandy, on the other hand, is a bid stealer. They have no chance unless they win the SECT... but here they are in the semi's.

UMD/UNC - UMD wasn't even discussed before the ACCT began, but after a win over Duke, they are in position to turn some heads. They have to have this one. If they get it, they are squarely in the conversation, and it may be enough.

UMASS/VCU - UMASS is another team that is playing themselves into consideration. If they win today, they may get in. If they are not a bubble team, they are a potential bid stealer. However, a win may do it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Hey bud. Hope you're having a nice day. Can you please

Mar 16, 2013, 12:53 PM

comment on "rehash"? TIA.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13725861

your stalking is a little scary... I am, however, flattered

Mar 16, 2013, 12:57 PM

by your infatuation

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

It's neither stalking nor scary. And it's a shame you're

Mar 16, 2013, 2:06 PM

"flattered" by someone pointing out what certainly appears to be a disgraceful lack of character on your part.

You know, york, in all honesty, it would be better to admit you reneged on your commitment than it is to continually dodge it and point fingers like a 4 year old. You should take a long look in the mirror my friend. This is quite pitiful. As a fellow Tiger fan, I am embarrassed for you. Honestly.

But again, if you got the answer then I will gladly listen. Were you lying about that?

Re: Big bball day with a lot at stake...where does CU go as

Mar 16, 2013, 1:41 PM

a result? Sorry I couldn't resist. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2013, 1:52 PM

Let's not the start the CU to Big12 stuff again.

Mar 16, 2013, 1:56 PM

no I was just speaking postseason wise. in other words being a hoops smart A but not a conference realignment smart A

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic