Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its hard watching Corso
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Its hard watching Corso

Sep 10, 2016, 11:39 AM

He stumbles over his words and forgets his own thoughts. I wish they would just limit him to the last 15 minutes of the show to make his picks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's had some funny moments today though.

Sep 10, 2016, 11:41 AM

He asked Herbie how he could pick against Penn St and against James Conner. He said "take that pick back".

Then, when they brought the food out, he quickly said 'Gimme that Turkey Leg" and proceeded to go to town.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its hard watching Corso

Sep 10, 2016, 11:51 AM

I don't think that I would, well I wouldn't poke to much fun at him for forgetting his thoughts. That is the results of his D O B, and it will happen to us all unless medical research finds away to reverse the toll on an aging brain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im not making fun of him

Sep 10, 2016, 12:11 PM

I know hes had medical issues. Im saying its hard seeing him up there struggling bc of it.

Sep 10, 2016, 11:52 AM

He sure has no love for Clemson...I mute him??

Sep 10, 2016, 12:29 PM

Now I'm not saying that I like or love him or anything like that. I'm just saying that I wouldn't disrespect Corso in anyway bc I have seen many of older people lose their thought process bc of brain deterioration bc of age and prior concussions. At age 64 I'm starting to recognize loss of my own thought process, and suffering forgetfulness with brain lock while standing and trying to think of what it was that I was just doing. So no, I'm not going to poke fun at someone that maybe suffering with what I too suffer from at times....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2016, 11:52 AM

Nothing will trump Bill Murray body slamming him at the Clemson GameDay lol.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic