Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all of the XT drama, it seems obvious he is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

With all of the XT drama, it seems obvious he is

Apr 7, 2017, 2:41 PM

trolling both fan bases. I think it's time for Dabo to take a stand against this behavior and pull his offer. If XT isn't all in by now, Dabo should move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

With all the XT drama in the CLE, it's hard being D-A-Bo Swinney!***

Apr 7, 2017, 2:45 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all of the XT drama, it seems obvious he is

Apr 7, 2017, 2:45 PM

#50lbtest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting***

Apr 7, 2017, 2:47 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

who??***

Apr 7, 2017, 2:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

XT***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 7, 2017, 2:59 PM

Agree! Dramatic trolling should be quelled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What song was Hootie singing when that brainstorm hit you?***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

What song was Hootie singing...~this~ lmao!***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure I follow you on that one***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to What song was Hootie singing when that brainstorm hit you?*** ]

Oh really? Cause' there you are at the 6-7 concert.

Apr 7, 2017, 3:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh really? Cause' there you are at the 6-7 concert.

Apr 7, 2017, 3:52 PM

Cutigerbob has nuts on his neck.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

So basically just a normal day.***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:55 PM

MODS! Do your damm job!!!***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Oh really? Cause' there you are at the 6-7 concert. ]

Apr 7, 2017, 3:01 PM

How is anyone ever supposed to get that award with performances like this.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I'm going to have to say no on that

Apr 7, 2017, 3:05 PM

1. While you are entitled to your opinion on the matter don't say he's trolling both fan bases unless you know this as fact and know him on a personal basis.

2. It's got to be extremely hard for someone his age to make a decision that big. I was offered soccer scholarships to smaller colleges and it was still a tough decision for me. I can't imagine how difficult it is for XT with the weight of so many overbearing fans on his back. Probably played a role in his decision to go to IMG

3. Dabo's staff would be well aware if a recruit was acting out or trolling them and wouldn't tolerate it.

How about we let him take his visits and let him make HIS choice... because it is his choice. I would love to see the guy come here but i'm getting tired of all the negative comments from both sides about the kid. If you haven't been in XT's position before don't assume the worst about him.

Watching adults getting so worked up by

Apr 7, 2017, 3:09 PM

a 17 year old kid is funny to me.

Re: Watching adults getting so worked up by

Apr 7, 2017, 3:10 PM

lol likewise.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

It's got to be tiring having a job and spending all day

Apr 7, 2017, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Watching adults getting so worked up by ]

worrying about a 17 year old's college choice.

give her a break

Apr 7, 2017, 3:23 PM

she's still hungover from hootie

do you know something about xt??? i'm at work and worried all day...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Bisha, you still play C o Clans?***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:26 PM [ in reply to It's got to be tiring having a job and spending all day ]

Yeah i do

Apr 7, 2017, 4:19 PM

Looking for an active war clan now

I tried it for 5 months and sucked. I think i'm still in

Apr 7, 2017, 5:06 PM

that Clemson clan you were in. I haven't logged on in months.

Re: Watching adults getting so worked up by

Apr 7, 2017, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Watching adults getting so worked up by ]

Yeah, they should completely stop recruiting kids all together. If they don't contact the coaches and ask for a scholarship, they won't be productive. If by age 12 they have not given a commitment, we don't want 'em! SMH.

Exactly! It is odd*****

Apr 7, 2017, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Watching adults getting so worked up by ]

Around here, the term 'adults', is subjective.***

Apr 7, 2017, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Watching adults getting so worked up by ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I wouldn't worry about what that coot says.***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:11 PM [ in reply to I'm going to have to say no on that ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm going to have to say no on that

Apr 7, 2017, 3:15 PM [ in reply to I'm going to have to say no on that ]

Did I say #50lbtest???

Should have went with ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you suggesting

Apr 7, 2017, 3:32 PM

we're gonna need a bigger boat?

Indeed.

Apr 7, 2017, 4:22 PM

Not Noah's ark just yet, maybe just a good 24ft center console.

You lost me at "soccer"

Apr 7, 2017, 3:29 PM [ in reply to I'm going to have to say no on that ]

That tells me all I need to know about you

We should have yanked it a long time ago, IMO... there

Apr 7, 2017, 3:28 PM

is no reason we should give offers to players who tweeters about recruitment this n' that. It is just not the character we want here... BOTTOM LINE

Exactly, these recruits need to understand Dabo don't

Apr 7, 2017, 3:30 PM

allow no tweetering during the season so they should avoid it during the cruitin too

You guys are making 2 much cents.***

Apr 7, 2017, 3:31 PM

LOL, where do you come up with this stuff!***

Apr 7, 2017, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

apparently

Apr 7, 2017, 4:06 PM

tweeter

Apparently.***

Apr 7, 2017, 4:07 PM

Dude quit trolling. I don't know why anyone responds to you

Apr 7, 2017, 4:07 PM

in a purposeful way. You can think what you want but you will look like a fool because not only does Clemson fans know he isn't trolling both fan bases every network that has ever covered college football has at the very least tweeted about it. Sorry to be so blunt but you are either trolling or you need to stop commenting on a sport you obviously know nothing about if you think what you typed is even remotely true......

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Dude quit trolling. I don't know why anyone responds to you

Apr 7, 2017, 4:39 PM

Link to where someone has ever responded in a purposeful way here on the mange.

I'm concerned about the direction of the program

Apr 7, 2017, 5:08 PM

Does Dabo really think he can slack off after winning just one natty?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 5:20 PM

He is 17 or 18 years old and he is enjoying the limelight..whoopee..if you or I were that age we would be enjoying the attention too, so don't say that is unusual or a sign of being something bad in his character. You sound like you are jealous of him. I know I am. Let the young man enjoy himself, this is a once in a lifetime event.

Hmmmmmmmm....obviously, my little buddy is trolling for

Apr 7, 2017, 5:25 PM

The IPOTM Award again.

Kind of like bending over and saying, "I'll have another, SIR!"

Enjoy it while you can.............lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2017, 2:35 PM

> trolling both fan bases. I think it's time for Dabo
> to take a stand against this behavior and pull his
> offer. If XT isn't all in by now, Dabo should move
> on.

You were saying? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic