Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s fun reliving the same arguments every year with you guys. But
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,785

It’s fun reliving the same arguments every year with you guys. But

Oct 7, 2018, 2:57 PM

I’m pretty sure some of you must have dementia though.

1) every year it’s why aren’t we as good and winning by as many points as everyone else?
2) should we replace our offensive coordinators that have lost 3 games since they’ve been in charge (yes I know you think it’s all Deshaun)
3) will we be left out of the playoffs
4) I hope we don’t have to ask later but can a one loss acc team make the playoffs

And yet the end result will be the same. We will keep getting better and better as the year goes on and we will be in the playoffs. Please, carry on . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s fun reliving the same arguments every year with you guys. But

Oct 7, 2018, 3:01 PM

Why can't we run the football up the middle for 1 touchdown per carry ?

Why do we always revert to winning when things don't go the way our fans want them to early in games ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: It’s fun reliving the same arguments every year with you guys. But

Oct 7, 2018, 4:17 PM

I hope you are being sarcastic, but I do agree if we can't score on every possession and hold every team scoreless, we might as well fold up the tent ad go home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The funniest thing is that 2016 was probably one of our

Oct 7, 2018, 3:06 PM

Let’s agree to agree. Go Tigers!***

Oct 7, 2018, 3:38 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The funniest thing is that 2016 was probably one of our

Oct 7, 2018, 3:44 PM [ in reply to The funniest thing is that 2016 was probably one of our ]

Fire Batson.............oh wait...............we need a big name Coach like Spurrier........oh wait............when are we gaonna stop finessing 6-7 touchdowns per game and just pound somebody?..............oh wait............I’m pretty sure one of my dippin dots almost melted last week..................which is of course legal grounds for firing the entire University Administration and every staff member of every sport. I would be willing to drop the entire ugly melted dippin dot litigation for 4 lifetime luxury boxes at Memorial Stadium, closet to the 50 yd line and 100 hrs a year in the jet................oh wait...........

tardnet - the gift that keeps on giving***

Oct 7, 2018, 3:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic