Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hope Lucas Glover is alright...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Hope Lucas Glover is alright...

Jun 16, 2018, 8:51 AM

Considering the abuse he takes from his wife when he doesn't play well. Not making the cut. Can't imagine what he77 he goes through with her.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright...

Jun 16, 2018, 9:39 AM

He stays married so whatever happens to him is on him. Maybe it is crazy love? Since he chooses to stay with her he does not need sympathy, words of encouragement or anything else . I do not understand it but that is not my concern.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 9:55 AM

Very disturbing to see such a flippant attitude towards marriage. Marriage is a commitment - before our fellow man, but more importantly before Holy God. There's a reason that traditional marriage vows include "for better or worse...." Marriage relationships are not perfect because the participants are imperfect. I don't condone Mrs. Glover's attacks upon her husband and putting it out there for public consumption but consider that a private matter between the two of them. I hope and pray they can work through their issues and have a long and happy marriage.

One thing I agree with you on, it "is on him". Yes it's on him and her both to stay committed and make their marriage work. Good and lasting marriages don't just happen. They require constant and long-term hard work.

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers and dads out there.

Jun 16, 2018, 9:58 AM

Jun 16, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

Ah, stay in a really bad situation because of God? Look, some folks end up killing a spouse because they stayed in a very bad situation, is that better? Good grief dude if one is beating the other then it is time to get out before it gets to a deadly fight. Work on it? Yeah, learn to take a punch better? Learn not to bleed on the carpets? Learn to wear makeup to conceal the beatings? Sometime things occur in a marriage where it is best to get out before really bad happens .

Jun 16, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

In the words of Dr Phil, "children would rather be from a bad marriage than in the middle of a bad marriage!" And there are children involved.
Glover's wife is abusive and I doubt she saves all her abusive language just for her husband.

women initiate divorce 75% of the time. They have made it

Jun 16, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

a flippant institution with the help of the family courts. Before you say it, yes , I am married for 18 years now. However, if I knew then what I know now from watching some of my friends situations, I would have never gotten married.

Jun 16, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

You do know this isn't his first marriage.

Jun 16, 2018, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

You're the type that would encourage his daughter to give birth to a child after she had been raped by Jeffery Dahmer... because a child is ordained by God...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He made a commitment.. woman clearly has issues. If she's

Jun 16, 2018, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Hope Lucas Glover is alright... ]

trying to work them out and getting help, then good on him for being a man and standing by her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's called THIS IS HIS BUSINESS what does on.........

Jun 16, 2018, 10:40 AM

between his wife and him. Let it rest!

while flipping through the sports channels yesterday

Jun 16, 2018, 11:16 AM

I heard “two talking heads” say who the heck ever heard of Lucas Glover? That is all that was said and they moved on to other golf news. What was that all about? Surely not his marriage problems.

Jun 16, 2018, 1:06 PM

If he is smart he will give her the boot.....and tell her NEVER come back......Go Tigers!!!!!

2 boots right in the buttocks out the door. Cut a check for

Jun 16, 2018, 2:44 PM

half and start over with a renewed dedication to his craft. He can make his money back in no time.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic