Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey JHop83 how bout them coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Hey JHop83 how bout them coots?

Nov 12, 2018, 9:10 AM

Up 17 in THE SWAMP

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/How-bout-them-coots-1849158?start=0&tstart=0

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JHop83 is a coot? He hides it so well!***

Nov 12, 2018, 9:13 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he banded himself after Cuse covered the spread

Nov 12, 2018, 9:19 AM

..so he won't see this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Hey JHop83 how bout them coots?

Nov 12, 2018, 9:37 AM

I really think JHop83 is corncoot trolling TNET!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 9:06 AM

nope, he is desmond howard

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 9:39 AM

This thread was one of the best laughs I had on Saturday!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT ONE ‘16!!! I REALLY like this one!!! And get THIS:

Nov 12, 2018, 10:05 AM

Saturday, we had friends over, and as we live ‘way out’ and on a mountain - with a tricky drive to our place - I went down to meet some of them to lead them up our mountain road.

Well, one of my friends - who attended Newberry, but is a South Carolina fan - pulled up just before Florida started their game winning td drive, and he was “crowing about them winning the game over #15 Florida...”, but by the time we got to our place, listening to the game on the radio, FL had scored to take the lead. Then, after we got in the house, greetings done, and settled, we turn on the TV to see that the Gators won, interviewing FL players, etc.

He blamed me for the loss...

.... but the highlight was having him (HAVE to) watch our Tigers manhandle BC for three hours. And to add insult ( and PLENTY of INSULT) to his injury, two of our other friends who were here, that don’t actually ‘have a favorite’ college team, but know and watch football, not to mention his snd my ‘personal rivalry’, were absolutely merciless (y’know, it’s a guy thing...) to him, so I didn’t have to say one word.

But, of course I DID!!! His tears and misery made for a TRULY WONDERFUL night!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

It was funny when his scok showed up to defend him as...

Nov 12, 2018, 10:09 AM

"dedicated Clemson fan with season tix to Clemson games"

LOLOLOL

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 10:14 AM

Can someone explain to me all of this coot calling newcomers or even established people? It seems like some of you, I’m assuming young ones, have a proclivity to just randomly harass or call people that.
May fir us older ones you all could do a dreaded “list” so we know the people that should be in purgatory.
Thank you guys for any help you may render
Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

First off I did not call him a coot

Nov 12, 2018, 10:33 AM

Second of all if you cared to click on the link I provided you with a link to HIS POST. I really like you and liberally hand out TUs to you. I can’t understand for the life of me why you continue to TD people for calling out trolls.

Nov 12, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey JHop83 how bout them coots? ]

^^^I don't think I've ever called him a coot, even though he acts like one on here. What I have called him is a RACIST. His posts reek of racism and he appears to only be here to stir the pot. That's my opinion, and it won't change anytime soon.

Nov 12, 2018, 10:42 AM

I’m a racist?

Lol. Wut?

It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards

Nov 12, 2018, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey JHop83 how bout them coots? ]

Say something I don't like? You're a coot.

Say something I really don't like? Snowflake, liberal, ect.

Re: It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards

Nov 12, 2018, 12:18 PM

I’ve been called a coot, a liberal, a snowflake and several other things on this site. Do you think I really care? It’s the internet. Man up and shake it off. I don’t have one single thing against anybody in here. It’s a sports message board. People will troll the board. People will troll you. Have fun with it. There are a lot of things to take very seriously in life. Outside of those who face various crises and share it on this board there isn’t that much to take to heart. JHop has gone after me and a lot of other people on here trying to get them stirred up. I just laugh at him. I even call some of the people I interact with frequently coots just as a joke. This is a great place to interact with our fans and fans from other teams who visit us. I never post anything on here with the intention of being malicious towards anyone.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:29 PM

I, personally, think you're a fine young man and enjoy your posts. But if you ever call me a coot, you'll have to meet me in Gaffney!! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### is stronger than the average American male too.***

Nov 13, 2018, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't bother me, but it doesn't make it any less dumb***

Nov 12, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards ]

and just LOL at this place being a great place to interact. These boards are like the racist uncle of the Clemson family, and an absolute laughingstock among Clemson fan boards.

Nov 12, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards ]

I posted on Saturday that....

Florida is one of the toughest places to play in the country. No one would argue against that....

That they were ranked in the top 15 which they are....

And that South Carolina almost won the game...

I was flamed, called a coot, and my thread was deleted by the mods probably because several people RA’d it.

This board is like communist Russia.

you man this thread

Nov 12, 2018, 2:32 PM

forum/thread/How-bout-them-coots-1849158

which is up and ready for any1 to see?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: you man this thread

Nov 12, 2018, 2:46 PM

Another thread.

They gave up 35 points, including 21 second half points

Nov 12, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards ]

to the 69th total offense.

Clemson

noice***

Nov 13, 2018, 2:46 AM

Florida is not a great team.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: It's by far the dumbest thing about these boards ]

How do you blow a 17 point lead to a team playing its backup QB? BTW The Swamp lost the intimidation factor with Muschamp. Georgia Southern says hi.

Nov 12, 2018, 11:00 AM

Screw Calford.

A Coot Weekend.

Nov 12, 2018, 2:45 PM

<###### type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic