Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s as simple as this folks...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

It’s as simple as this folks...

Mar 6, 2019, 11:18 PM

win our next two games, vs Syracuse and neutral site vs NC State, and we are in
lose both we are out
win one of the next two and we’ll be bighting our fingernails come Selection Sunday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree.

Mar 6, 2019, 11:28 PM

Syracuse beat us last year at the end of the season to get into the dance. So we should do the same to them this year.

We have plenty of motivation to beat the Wolfpack to avenge that heartbreaking loss to them earlier this year in a game where we outplayed them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I agree.

Mar 7, 2019, 12:16 AM

We had plenty of reasons/motivation to beat the brakes off a miserably bad Notre Dame team, yet this senior-laden team played absolutely lifeless basketball and got lucky in the end.

I’ve learned not to expect anything from Brownell or this team, regardless of what there is to play for. If you’ve got everything in front of you to play for, and tonight is the best you can get them to do, it’s time for coach to hit the road.

Re: I agree.

Mar 7, 2019, 12:41 AM

Topher , a win isn't good enough ? We'd been losing these close ones .. and on the road in the ACC is a good win regardless of opponent imo .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You are right, Dug...check Duke at Wake, the night before!!***

Mar 7, 2019, 6:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCST was outplayed for 39:34 of the minutes on the clock

Mar 7, 2019, 1:12 AM [ in reply to I agree. ]

Clemson's 0-8 from 3-pt range was our best performance from 3-pt range the entire season. Shooting less 3s should be this team's gameplan. Attack the basket. Get the ball in the post. Finish at the rim. Own the mid-range jumper. That was the beauty of that game. It should have been a win, but something that rears its ugly head time and time again for Clemson basketball is free throws, and it sparked a monumental collapse.

This team has the ability to be a tournament team...do they have the makeup.

I'm one to say they need a little more makeup b/c they look ugly a lot of times.

That would be sweet justice.***

Mar 7, 2019, 6:59 AM [ in reply to I agree. ]

Re: It’s as simple as this folks...

Mar 7, 2019, 5:30 AM

I think we beat Cuse. Let's say we beat Cuse, who do we likely play in the ACC tournament?

We play NCSU no matter what.

Mar 7, 2019, 6:34 AM

We are either 7th or 8th seed. NCSU is ether 8th or 7th seed. We are locked into playing the Wolfpack either way.

null

Re: We play NCSU no matter what.

Mar 7, 2019, 8:04 AM

We could win the next 2 for sure. Its not out of reality at all. Thats awesome.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic