Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got whiplash...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I got whiplash...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:10 AM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got whiplash...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:12 AM

Evidently Trump has admitted to his people in the WH that all this stuff is just theater for his supporters

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:15 AM

I am completely fine with them trying to expose any actual fraud...but...

I do not think he has spoken publicly to the nation in over a week. If you ain't gonna president, let Pence finish out your term.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No worries, I doubt he's missed a minute of cable news.***

Nov 13, 2020, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump... ]

I do not think he has spoken publicly to the nation in over a week.

What are you talking about? You just quoted him making a statement to the public today. You can't blame him for preferring Twitter to a press conference with a bunch of lying liberals in the Lamestream Media.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in my car this morning listening to the news...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:35 AM

and I'm thinking about when I respond poorly to something I don't like. Usually by the next day, I am embarrassed of my behavior and will at least attempt to change course.

So I'm wondering - does this ever kick in with him? Is he that socially dysfunctional? Or is he playing it up for his "base?" And if so, are these people that socially dysfunctional?

So I know there are a lot of people who are always going to hate Trump. However, I think finishing well in these two months would help ease that tension moving forward.

Oh well.

Re: I was in my car this morning listening to the news...

Nov 13, 2020, 11:41 AM

If I were to guess: He probably sees little upside to suddenly going 180 on the thing that has riled up his biggest supporters for 5 or whatever years. He'll get little credit for that move, but will risk losing the people he's got.

Stay the course!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How he's acting now is why so many hate him.

Nov 13, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to I was in my car this morning listening to the news... ]

And it's how he's always been and he's not going to change. He lost me when he started with the childish nicknames in the primary and the attacks on his challengers. He claimed that there would be election fraud then and that there was fraud after. It's who he is. Character matters.

Trump has placed himself above country, as have his supporters. It amazes me that he gets any support.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s also why he lost

Nov 13, 2020, 3:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Probably. His Covid response didn't help either.

Nov 13, 2020, 3:12 PM

Honestly if he'd attempted a coherent Covid response he probably would have won.

Agree.***

Nov 14, 2020, 1:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has already abdicated leadership.

Nov 13, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump... ]

All he appears to be fighting for is the title. I don't see any evidence that he is actually attempting to govern at this time.

There are issues in the country at this moment that are much more important that vote counts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump...

Nov 13, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to here is my thing as someone who voted for Trump... ]

franc,

I'm a little torn about that. Usually the less he says the less damage done.

But now I am worried about how many things he is going to fukke up on the way out the door.

if your team wins

Nov 13, 2020, 11:16 AM

it was great officiating

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Nov 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

He seems like he is losing it, but on the other hand he may just be building some hype up for when he is out of office.

Does HE even know what he thinks about election fraud?***

Nov 13, 2020, 11:21 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's almost poetry***

Nov 13, 2020, 11:26 AM

Logical Dissonance by Donnie Trump***

Nov 13, 2020, 11:47 AM

Nov 13, 2020, 11:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJv8sY2CxZA&ab_channel=WRESTLINGLUNATIC101

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 1:33 PM

Really, He can't even keep a thought long enough to finish a tweet.

Nov 13, 2020, 1:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic