Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,488

FB Update: WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner

Nov 23, 2015, 12:03 AM

WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner

Nov 23, 2015, 12:55 AM

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/guide-to-dabbing-dance/

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Nov 23, 2015, 7:02 AM

but I remember seeing Cam Newton do this yesterday too.

After a long run for a first down.

Nov 23, 2015, 7:33 AM

It's hilarious that so many people think this dance is a Dabo Swinney thing... It's traveling 100mph to becoming as old & tired as the whip & nae-nae. ??

Nov 23, 2015, 7:50 AM

Yeah, but don't you think that considering it in terms of "imitation as the most sincerest form of flattery", it IS kinda' cool?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

What are you Yanking on...? Figures....***

Nov 23, 2015, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you Yanking on...? Figures....***

Nov 23, 2015, 10:54 AM

Huh? Anyways, "Dab on 'em" is a dance that originated from a young hip hop artists out of Atlanta. You're all just hearing about it now because Cam did it as his touchdown dance and Lebron was doing it on the court a few weeks ago. Smh. And it's just "dab" or "dabbing", not "THE Dab". Ask anyone in Atlanta where it came from!

The fact that Dabo did it is funny because guys on the team showed him it and he tried it after our win against FSU. The fact that other coaches and players are doing it after Dabo is funnier. But to think its called "the Dab" because Dabo did it in the locker room is retarded! Just like giving me a TD for letting you know the truth. Geez. Look up "Dab Dance" on YouTube and see how many months ago tutorials were being uploaded by young African American kids out of Atlanta as to how it's done.

So what was it that YOU'RE yanking on? Learn something before you post your bs Solo.

Nov 23, 2015, 12:05 PM

Well Rex Ryan is wearing Clemson helmets to press conferences that must be caused by an kurdish immigrants living in dubious locations.... no one cares about the dab dance or any that crap. It's popular cause of Dabo dancing badly and all the dancing in locker rooms is popular cause of Dabo. ALL IN everywhere is cause of Dabo. No one cares about the dance it was awful it's just that he did it. When his former players and other coaches in locker rooms it's clear where it came from. LeBron and so and so might have done it but I doubt catman, the coach of unc, and coach of the pathers who Cam Newton happens to be like a brother to Watson. Trust me Dabo Swinney legacy will out last some #### dance or hip hop group dance it will be as relevant as the macarana in 3 months

Nov 23, 2015, 12:29 PM

Breathe, no one was saying anything bad about Dabo or doubting his legacy, lol! I love it. I was just addressing the "what are you yanking on?" comment, as if what I said previously held no merit.

I'm not saying I like the dance, didn't even imply that, just said that it didn't originate with Dabo. Why? Because it didn't! And despite our love for the guy here at Clemson, you cannot honestly believe Cam Newton doing it in the end zone / the entire letter-to-the-editor coverage that followed for 7 days straight, Lebron James doing it on the court, Diddy doing it on social media, etc., is overshadowed by our coach's dancing in the locker room. That's a "Come On Man" statement if there's ever been one. Where do you think Dabo learned it from!? Stay on topic and don't make it about something else. I said what I said then backed it up with facts after someone doubted it, period. No slander toward Dabo or anything else. Sensitivity runs amok in these forums.

Nov 23, 2015, 2:02 PM

No I was just saying all these coaches dancing now in locker rooms or videos of it was based up how funny it is with Dabo. Just saying a crap dance isn't even important or relevant, just when his former players do it it's probably towards him as kinda like check that out Dabo thanks for the opportunity. And just saying I know it's hard to believe but right now Dabo and the college football playoff destroys the NBA right now in media coverage as all NBA coverage is on golden state and as football season in its prime season Clemson and Dabo are pretty big new as well...just saying it's not the dance it the respect from an former walk on to Dabo I feel.

It's all in good fun--why make a big deal out of it?***

Nov 23, 2015, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: What are you Yanking on...? Figures....*** ]

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 23, 2015, 8:22 AM

I'm thinking it's time to bring back the twist!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like a courtesy sneeze into your sleeve when in a

Nov 23, 2015, 8:41 AM

crowded area.

Nov 24, 2015, 12:47 AM

You got to love the way Dabo can keep a spark going on in FB, Collage and the Pros. We Gotta love him y'all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic