Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's all about USuC now!!! 2 wks and 2 days to prepare for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

It's all about USuC now!!! 2 wks and 2 days to prepare for

Nov 15, 2013, 1:58 PM

the showdown. No preparation needed for the Citadel. IT IS TIME TO STOP & STOMP THE STREAK!!!!!!

In the Scar game I want to see;

Release the Beasts! Hit hard, like they did in the GT game.

Take up for your teammates, unlike last year with the Ellington taunt. Show emotion!!!

I want the team to take it personally; this is finally a big game. The clown guaranteed we won’t beat him! HIT EM IN HIS BIG MOUTH!

Stop the run; Key on Davis and don’t let Shaw hurt us with his legs, spy him occasionally.

Keep hitting those little WRs! They'll have second thoughts about coming across the middle!

Hammer the clown! Let D. Smith pound him all night if needed.

Keep throwing down field to Sammy and Tav! They don’t have the DBs to cover our receivers.

When they are down…. KEEP POUNDING! A game like 63-17 would soothe the streak!

Finally, I want to see cooters going to their cars early!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The advantage they have had the last 5+ years is OVER!

Nov 15, 2013, 2:12 PM

FINALLY we get extra time to prepare and study/practice/rep their plays. The importance of this can not be overstated.

Why did it take so long for the ACC to react? SEC has been doing this for years (scheduling small schools before out of conference rivalry games).

Time to study the opposition makes a difference (i.e. last night).

It's been more than five years.***

Nov 15, 2013, 2:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It's all about USuC now!!! 2 wks and 2 days to prepare for

Nov 15, 2013, 2:12 PM

Agreed.

I would have been able to live with the outcome last year had Shatley, Nuk, Timothy, etc. ran up and popped Swearinger in the head after his antics.

We cannot let that type of buffoonery happen again. Be mean and impose our will. They're not going to give it to us. We have to forcibly take back this rivalry.

That's what I want to see. I want everybody on the defense and everybody on the offensive line playing with the same fire that Grady Jarett does in 2 weeks.

Kind of sad that the coots favorite part of that game

Nov 15, 2013, 2:20 PM

Was a personal foul don't you think? Stay classy.

As the season has gone on the Clown has gotten smaller

Nov 15, 2013, 2:25 PM

and smaller. I think it will be hard to find him on the field to hit him. I hope Battle and Gif and Thomas red shirt the Clown. I agree about taking up for our players Lil bit should have decked the Jungle Boi as he has self proclaimed himself. I think Battle does not have a problem with that role i.e. NC State game. It will be a close game but we have to contain Davis and Connershaw (that is correct OBC pronounces it as one word) and make a few plays on the Dirtpeckers receivers we win and collect the rent at Willy B. I have attended many games in Willy B the best sound is the slamming of car doors at halftime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic