Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fake news tactic implemented soon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Fake news tactic implemented soon

Apr 28, 2020, 1:22 PM

With testing increasing cases will increase. They are setting this up to put the blame on the states reopening. Meanwhile, hospitalizations and deaths will continue to drop. As the virus is less deadly than many believe. Don’t fall for the fake news !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its all a plot! THEY are after you.

Apr 28, 2020, 1:28 PM

THEY want your RIGHTS.

Or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fake news tactic implemented soon

Apr 28, 2020, 1:43 PM

Yep, and they want your guns. Can't shoot a virus so people don't need 'em.

we could tax the virus like we tax pollution

Apr 28, 2020, 1:58 PM

That’s done wonders for climate change, seems like it has to work for a global pandemic.

exactly, if taxing the American worker will kill global warm

Apr 28, 2020, 2:28 PM

ing, it has to kill the WuhooFlu, #amiright?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Why don't we just turn the channel whenever

Apr 28, 2020, 1:45 PM

anyone wants to start "blaming" someone for what is happening?

we'd need to turn off the Junge every 2 seconds then ;-)***

Apr 28, 2020, 2:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. The media has orchestrated all of this.

Apr 28, 2020, 2:50 PM

It's all made up for... hell, who knows. But why start thinking logically now, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Fake news tactic implemented soon

Apr 28, 2020, 3:15 PM

It’s hard to tell what’s just wrong headed thinking and what’s “sarcasm” in this thread

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Wapo are pulling for the virus to...

Apr 28, 2020, 4:46 PM

win this battle. They know Biden can't beat Trump without the virus shutting down the economy far longer than necessary. We have people here with political positions that no matter what it take Trump must not be reelected. If the economy tanks that's fine with them. If people die 'Oh well.'

No matter how this turns out the MSM will spin it as blame for republicans and credit to democrats. The voters in each state will decide whether or not the leaders in that state did well in opening their economy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does it get to a point when you think like this?

Apr 28, 2020, 5:08 PM

What causes it?

TDS***

Apr 28, 2020, 5:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does it get to a point when you think like this?

Apr 28, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to How does it get to a point when you think like this? ]

It might be related to the fact that Dems and the MSM have fought Trump every step of the way. Nothing he does is right in their eye.

I've share where I believed Trump dropped the ball. I don't nitpick. I've slammed him for letting the bureaucrats wag the dog, not shutting down travel from the EU when he ended travel from China. I'm slammed him hard over not using DPA to produce HCQ, N95 mask and now I'm slamming him for not forcing the CDC to random sampling to try and figure out how many Americans really have the virus. We should have a billion test, a billion doses of HCQ and Z-pack along with a billion N95 mask so Americans can all be protected as the nation returns to normal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Wapo are pulling for the virus to...

Apr 28, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Wapo are pulling for the virus to... ]

win this battle. They know Biden can't beat Trump without the virus shutting down the economy far longer than necessary. We have people here with political positions that no matter what it take Trump must not be reelected. If the economy tanks that's fine with them. If people die 'Oh well.'

No matter how this turns out the MSM will spin it as blame for republicans and credit to democrats. The voters in each state will decide whether or not the leaders in that state did well in opening their economy.

Let me help you with that nonsense. This administration knew in NOVEMBER that an 'unknown virus' was circulating in China, creating havoc with no known cure. It posed a threat to U.S. troops in the region (US Military Medical Intelligence) and could be a "Catachlismic Event" if it made it to the U.S. November. Of course, they deny it now but several sources corroborated the story.

Richard Grenell, Trump's hand-picked DNI put warnings of a coming virus in Trump's daily briefings in January and February.

Now, you say that competing information outlets are conspiring to bring down Trump. I say they're just reporting the news that Trump creates. It doesn't matter that China lied, it doesn't matter that The WHO got it wrong. We WATCHED the Chinese build a hospital in 10 days the virus was so out of control. I posted a video of it on this forum.

The U.S. represents 4.25% of the earth's population, yet we have 32.4% of known Covid-19 cases and 27% of the world's Covid-19 deaths. Think about that.

Trump brags that we've "tested more people than the rest of the world combined" which is a flat out lie. In fact, we've only tested just over 1% of our population. And per-capita 30 other countries have tested more than the United States.

Whether the President is Republican, Democrat, Liberal or Conservative, he's the President. And it's his or her's primary responsibility to protect American lives.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/491712-us-intelligence-warned-in-november-that-virus-spreading

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

^^^more lies^^^***

Apr 28, 2020, 7:02 PM

Re: ^^^more lies^^^***

Apr 28, 2020, 7:30 PM

wow that's deep. Imagine a world that you live in that anything and everything even slightly negative reported about Trump is a lie. CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, The New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, The Plains Dealer, Chicago Tribune, The Hill, The National Review, Jonah Goldberg, George Will, Max Boot, Jennifer Rubin, Time Magazine, Vox, Axios, Vanity Fair, Business Insider, Forbes, etc, etc ALL conspire to print or report fake news and lies about Donald Trump. And why would they do that? Because Donald Trump says they do. And for some, that's all it takes.

THAT is a perfect example of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

you and everyone you listed has lied about everything

Apr 28, 2020, 7:32 PM

else, so you might as well keep lying. I'll keep calling out you POS p*ssies.

you might as well get used to it

Re: you and everyone you listed has lied about everything

Apr 28, 2020, 7:42 PM

Get some help dude, really.

Did he grab you by yours... ? You don't have a clue, CRUNK.

Apr 28, 2020, 8:24 PM [ in reply to you and everyone you listed has lied about everything ]

Get use to it. I'm gonna be all up yours. Bet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. That sounds as asinine as the mange saying ESPN

Apr 28, 2020, 8:04 PM [ in reply to CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Wapo are pulling for the virus to... ]

pulls against Clemson.

Trump will be helped by this because, for the most part, no one will blame Trump for any bad economy
except the nuttiest of the nutty.

Trump has a built in excuse for any economic bad news right now and this helps him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so sure ... lots of self inflicted video documentation***

Apr 28, 2020, 8:30 PM

Time and data will tell. As far as a “media conspiracy”, is

Apr 28, 2020, 8:39 PM [ in reply to CNN, MSNBC, NYT and Wapo are pulling for the virus to... ]

the rest of the world part of it. Both medically an economically, information from around the world is similar.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic