Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when

Dec 6, 2017, 10:26 AM

nobody wants to hire our assistants. Even Arkansas decided on one of our old assistants as opposed to a current one. It raises the question, is this a reflection on Dabo and how poorly he develops his assistants, or a reflection on the assistants themselves? Either way, it is concerning, and if we're ever going to win another national title Dabo needs to address this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hopefully David Hood addressed this soon

Dec 6, 2017, 10:36 AM

I want to know what's wrong with our coordinators.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo sez

Dec 6, 2017, 10:37 AM

"You can't afford my assistants."

Jimbo just got a $75M contract from a 2nd tier (at best)

Dec 6, 2017, 10:40 AM

football school. You really think Arkansas or Tennessee couldn't afford to pay one of Dabo's assistants?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sounds good until you do the math...

Dec 6, 2017, 1:32 PM

50% Taxes
50% Ex Wife
10% Agent

That's %110 of his salary going towards 3 expenses.

No way he is able to make it on that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Sounds good until you do the math...

Dec 6, 2017, 2:19 PM

No state income tax in Texas... that gives him back roughly 5%...

Now I look like an idiot.***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Now??***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I was hoping Scott would take the South Alabama job

so Dabo could save face, but looks like we’re going to go 0 for.

Safe to say we aren’t reaping the rewards of our success the way we’d all hoped.

Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when

SMFH. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT IT IS FAILING MISERABLY. KEEP TRYING THOUGH. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He really is stoopid.

Dec 6, 2017, 10:43 AM

I can't imagine where he comes up with this nonsense.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: He really is stoopid.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:40 PM

GWP = Gawd Watta Pinhead?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That, or

Dec 6, 2017, 1:26 PM

Ghey White Protestant

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I spit coffee all over my keyboard I lol’d so hard.***

Dec 6, 2017, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when ]

Re: I spit coffee all over my keyboard I lol’d so hard.***

Dec 6, 2017, 10:49 AM

HOPEFULLY IT RUINED YOUR KEYBOARD. LOL

It did...

Dec 6, 2017, 11:09 AM

But luckily for you I tnet using...

"Touch To Talk"

Dec 6, 2017, 1:37 PM

is more like it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

We are all hoping.***

Dec 6, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I spit coffee all over my keyboard I lol’d so hard.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

DFTT!***

Dec 6, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to I spit coffee all over my keyboard I lol’d so hard.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Always suspected you’d swallow before you spit***

Dec 6, 2017, 3:16 PM [ in reply to I spit coffee all over my keyboard I lol’d so hard.*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when ]

Speak up I can't hear you , what did you say ?????

I'm not trying to be funny at all. I don't find it the least

Dec 6, 2017, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when ]

bit humorous that our assistants aren't highly regarded enough to warrant HC jobs anywhere else.

Clearly a testament to the power of New Spring***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No doubt there's a rub there, perhaps some jealousy...

Dec 6, 2017, 10:41 AM

as Dabo hisself was never good enough to land a Coordinator's job.

I believe it was on full display when Dabo stole Chad Morris' offense, then called it his own?

After that, it was difficult to blame Coach Morris for interviewing with each and every suitor; he could not get out of town fast enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even Tennessee, the biggest dumpster fire in the history of dumpster fires is probably going to hire Pruitt from Bama or Steele-a guy we FIRED! Really brings into focus Dabo's so called decision making.

Dark days.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:38 PM

Imagine how good we'd be with Steele instead of Venables.... He is good enough to coach in the SEC, heck, maybe even a head coach in the SEC. Why couldn't he do it at Clemson? Did he give up 70 points in the Orange Bowl on purpose to get a better job in the almight Southeastern Conference?

I'll hang up and listen.

Concerning. Dabo's coaching tree is beginning to look more like a totem pole.

If we can't have a higher turnover rate we are never going to be able to compete with the SEC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Concerning. Dabo's coaching totem pole.***

Dec 6, 2017, 2:27 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 6, 2017, 10:45 AM

Itz jus turrble......turrble, turrble, turrble. I can’t imagine how anybody could possibly scrape by in Western S.C. on less than 3 million dollars a year? We should probably all get in the Christmas spirit and put together some spam and raman noodles care packages for our Assistant Coaches’ families.

Dec 6, 2017, 11:12 AM

I sure hope someone started that GoFundMe page!

Maybe we should pay them less

Dec 6, 2017, 10:46 AM

keep them hungry and motivated. They're pretty much low energy guys. Especially that defensive guy....whats his name?

Re: Maybe we should pay them less

Dec 6, 2017, 10:51 AM

I don think he has a name.......can’t afford it

Dec 6, 2017, 11:05 AM

I think I've figured this one out for you GWP.

Everyone always says that the money will be too good and the assistants will leave. But what they don't realize is after Clemson coaches get all of their bonuses for conference championships, playing on New Years Day, playing and winning playoff games, they are making way more than the other assistants.

So as long as we keep playing 15 games a year, we have nothing to worry about! The fun is in the winning

Can't you see? It's damaging our

Dec 6, 2017, 11:13 AM

brand them not being good enough to get hired away. Well, what's left of our brand in these tumultuous times.

Dec 6, 2017, 11:10 AM

They can't leave if they are "ALLIN".

If they leave, they wouldn't be ALLIN, and therefore liars.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:06 PM

And just think, if we had an opening on the offensive side, we might have been able to lure Roper to Clemson. Surely that would have changed T. Ellis' opinion about our program and would now have us cycling up. Oh, the perfidy of it all !!!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for perfidy.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:38 PM

:)

Dec 6, 2017, 1:22 PM

Please don’t waste your time with this type of post. Mods please delete this poor attempt at humor.

Thanks for being a good sport.***

Dec 6, 2017, 1:25 PM

I was hoping for a gazillion more posts

Dec 6, 2017, 1:29 PM

on the treachery of the CFP committee and/or speculation concerning coaches leaving. But that might just be me.

thanks for saying what everyone is

Dec 6, 2017, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when ]

thinking

If you were hartins, you'd man up and send a

Dec 6, 2017, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a sad sign of how far our program has fallen when ]

strongly worded condemnation to the moderators.

If any of our coaches read Tnet, I hope they recognize sarcasm...

Dec 6, 2017, 2:26 PM

better than some of the posters on here do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic