Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's a long season guys, before you crown Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,351

It's a long season guys, before you crown Bama

Sep 15, 2018, 9:13 PM

how about we let a few more games get played? For all we know Hurts will transfer next week and Tua could blow a knee out and the Tide would be sunk. Bama's signature win, Louisville, is getting destroyed by 0-2 Western Kentucky right now.

Lets give our offense some time to find their rhythm before we throw in the towel. Our defense will likely give them all season to get their #### straight.

Doesn't Bama have enough people on their bandwagon?!? FFS show some pride in your tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a long season guys, before you crown Bama

Sep 15, 2018, 9:18 PM

You mean watch the games for the next 12 weeks and see how things shake out rather than giving up now ?

Interesting concept. I’m in.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 9:20 PM

Agreed, I just was hoping to see a clean game so we could fine tune somethings. Turnovers and stupid penalties wasn't encouraging. I am giving the Texas A&M game a pass. That was a crazy environment, and I won't get into the holding that was going that wasn't being called. That was a good win for us.

Glad you are giving the team “a pass”

Sep 19, 2018, 7:53 PM

for winning at Texas A&M. That is very generous of you. I’m sure the coaches and players will be relieved when they find out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 9:23 PM

Not around here , between the Coot trolls and the Sky-Is-Falling crowd there is no way that Alabama doesn't win out . They are basically an NFL team and could probably play even with the Patriots .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I think some dumpers couldn't get their meds

Sep 15, 2018, 9:27 PM

Because the pharmacy was closed due to Florence

I think some dumpers couldn't get their meds

Sep 15, 2018, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a long season guys, before you crown Bama ]

Because the pharmacy was closed due to Florence

Alabama can be beat.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:28 PM

We go through this every year. Yes, they are good. They may be the best team in the country. Yet there is a mystique; well desreved maybe, but a mystique that makes BAMA seem super-human. Yet reality tells us that they are indeed human, and they do lose games. Every year, we hear how BAMA is on deer antler juice or just too big and too fast and too powerful. But we know that every year, we have to learn all over again that they bleed like everybody else, and that when we start this nonsense every year, we are buying into the hype.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It's too late

Sep 15, 2018, 9:29 PM

CFP committee called an emergency meeting before the end of the first quarter of the Bama /Pi$$ game, and put Bama #1 in CFP for the rest of the year no matter what happens.

Just wait til the play a team with a pulse

Sep 19, 2018, 7:49 PM

Which will probably be the playoff since they play in the Sorry Excuse for football Conference

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,351
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic