Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buy tickets now or wait for fiesta bowl?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,014

Buy tickets now or wait for fiesta bowl?

Dec 9, 2019, 10:59 PM

I'm looking for two tickets for the fiesta bowl. Want of course to sit iin the tiger sections if possible For best selection and pricing should one purchase now or wait a week or two?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buy tickets now or wait for fiesta bowl?

Dec 9, 2019, 11:10 PM

Last year prices for Santa Clara dropped as game time approached. It is a long trip for fans who have been there recently, not all tickets were sold

Dec 9, 2019, 11:20 PM

It helps Clemson to purchase through IPTAY. We need to sell our allotment.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:57 AM

^^^^^this^^^^*

Dec 9, 2019, 11:41 PM

I will have two extra, not sure where just yet. More than likely at least lower sideline. Bought through IPTAY. Tmail me if interested.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Dec 10, 2019, 12:02 AM

There will be tickets up until the last minute. I flew out there with no tix, and we bought them the day of the game. They were 50 yard line lower deck, half way up lower deck, perfect!!!! $225 per seat.

I would wait.

It's a large stadium and both teams are from far away. Wait.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:35 AM

It will not be a sellout. If you haven't been to a game in Glendale yet you'll enjoy it. If you're staying for a few days I recommend staying in Scottsdale. It has good restaurants, a historic district, and an entertainment district with sports bars, etc.

Dec 10, 2019, 9:37 AM

Wait. For the National championship game vs Alabama people were selling them for $100 a piece an hour before the game

Dec 10, 2019, 10:29 AM

The NC game will be different this year. If LSU is in the game the prices will be through the roof as LSU fans buy buy them in great numbers. Part of the reason tickets were cheap last year was because of the travel cost associated with going to CA. That won't be the case for NOLA. Even if OU somehow beats LSU, they will go to the game in large numbers.

As for the semi-final, although I expect OSU to have a large contingent in Phoenix/Glendale and the game will be sold out, there will be tickets to be had. I would think right before the game tickets will be at or just below face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 7:21 PM

I have two lower level pairs. Section 115 and Section 124 Both pairs are in row 32. Asking $650 for the pair. Call or text me at 804-502-3334. These are electronic tickets.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,014
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic