Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: 2015 Player Projection: A healthy Charone Peake could shine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: 2015 Player Projection: A healthy Charone Peake could shine

Jul 5, 2015, 9:02 AM

2015 Player Projection: A healthy Charone Peake could shine

Clemson’s offense returns a bevy of playmakers from last season, including Artavis Scott, Mike Williams, Wayne Gallman and Deshaun Watson. Don’t forget about Charone Peake, who might be ready to have the type of season Clemson fans have been waiting to see. Finally healthy and looking the best during his time at Clemson, Peake could give the Tigers a true threat on the outside. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: 2015 Player Projection: A healthy Charone Peake could shine

Jul 5, 2015, 9:17 AM

Besides pulling for a successful football season, I will be pulling for Charone to have a year for all of Clemson to remember and hopefully move him up the draft board. Clemson will need him and the deep threat he poses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if he has a good enough season to get to the combine

Jul 5, 2015, 9:36 AM

And the scouts see his speed he could go within the first 4 or 5 rounds at least

It's Peake's season to shine.

Jul 5, 2015, 11:22 AM

No Nuk or Sammy to feature, this is Peake's time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy really deserves..

Jul 5, 2015, 2:25 PM

A great season. I don't think I have ever know another player overcome as much adversity as Charone. Its amazing to think about all the grinding, the sacrifices, and dedication he has given to the Clemson Program for FIVE years. Thank you Peak. You deserve everything you will accomplish this year. Of all the play makers and new talent on this years team. You sir will be my favorite, and I will be rooting for you to have big games all year. Greatness is upon you. Go Tigers

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if anyone caught any more hell than Cole.

Jul 5, 2015, 7:08 PM

I was so glad to see him vindicate by the new OCs scheme.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know if anyone caught any more hell than Cole.

Jul 5, 2015, 7:50 PM

cole worked his butt off true. but he had better talent in front of him and no season ending injuries to work through. Peak was and would have been #1 on the depth chart the last 2 years but just couldnt shake the injury bug

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2015, 4:08 PM

My "personal" opinion by knowing and seeing just how talented our receivers really were against the coots and Oklahoma last year. Now add Peake in there being just as talented but with dangerous PLUS speed. Our receiving core should be better than any team in the country. Then having a DW4 getting them the ball into their hands equals Elite offensive power. DW4 + our receivers, just one reliable TE, and one RB that can be considered a real threat. Our Offense can and should be unstoppable against any defense in the country. Our Defense IMPO will be a top 20 defense, and here is when that word luck will factor in for us. For us it won't be if we are good enough to win, it will be if we can get Lucky and stay healthy long enough until we can get some depth ready to overcome injury. If we can get that done early enough, I can see us being a championship quality team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're going to need a lot of footballs this year.....REALLY!***

Jul 5, 2015, 5:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he goes off. He deserves it.**

Jul 5, 2015, 7:50 PM

nm

Jul 5, 2015, 9:41 PM

Look at some of the amazing catches he has made when he has been able to play. When healthy-he is as good as they come. I hope for him to have a great year. He is as classy as Tony was with all of his knee injuries. Two great young men. Buffalo got a steal when they drafted him.

Peake is as classy as they come

Jul 6, 2015, 9:36 AM

I am a sports photographer for 2 national wires services and 3 local newspapers covering high school, college and pro sports. Two seasons ago now I was covering Riverside at Dorman on Friday night and Clemson happened to have a bye that Saturday. Brandon Thomas, Charone Peake and Adam Humphries were all back at their old high school for the game. Peake and Humphries didn't spend most of their time on the sideline they actually spent it hanging out and helping out in the concession stand. Brandon did spend some time there as well so I didn't not want to mention him, however you could imagine how hard it is for him to work inside a concession stand at 300 lbs. I said all of that to say what great, upstanding young men these guys are and not just for his talent or the fact that he plays for my beloved Clemson Tigers but because of his heart, and compassion, and his humbleness is the reason I am really pulling for this guy to have a great football season so that he can reach one of his goals of playing in the NFL.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic