Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11...

Mar 9, 2020, 2:00 PM

The Dept. of Homeland Security (or someone, I think it was them) told us to buy duct tape in case we needed to seal our homes from a biological or chemical attack? And it was really just a false sense of security to placate the public?

How's that hand sanitizer doing for ya?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11...

Mar 9, 2020, 2:02 PM

Yesterday at Costco, people were just racking up the latex gloves. I had a good chuckle.

I like how all the sudden, people are experts in the medical field, including many on this board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its Nitrile or nothing for me baby. latex is for the poors

Mar 9, 2020, 2:04 PM

but i just wear them to cook so I dont get onions, peppers or bbq sauce under my fingernails.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

memba 4 weeks ago, everyone on tv was talking about this

Mar 9, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11... ]

virus like they've been studying it for decades when they had no f'in clue. 99.999% still have no clue what they are talking about but still talking out their butts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sort of like how erryone was a scholar on parliamentary

Mar 9, 2020, 2:13 PM

procedure during the Kavanaugh hearings?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11... ]

A friend of mine noted the run on toilet paper in Costco, which of course made him beg the question: "Are we supposed to be wiping our ##### differently now?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

juss follow tiggity's advice, we all ghana die***

Mar 9, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey, y'all remember how after 9/11... ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Got 20 cases along with my 5 case max of water from costco***

Mar 9, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Nova getting a hurricane?***

Mar 9, 2020, 3:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least we don't have to worry about this

Mar 9, 2020, 2:12 PM

anymore. At least for a while. She will be pleased to know carbon emissions have been drastically cut, and in the nation that is the worst polluter. It already feels cooler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMrtLsQbaok

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, at least we don't have to worry about this

Mar 9, 2020, 4:27 PM

People can say what they want, but I think that she is an extraordinary 16-year-old. History will remember her.

Sick people make fun of her. They claim she is being used, which may be true. But she still tells the truth. In my view, she is very courageous.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NY prisoners now producing hand sanitizer - don't know how

Mar 9, 2020, 2:17 PM

effective prison wine made in toilets could be for sanitizing, but there it is...

https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/coronavirus-in-ny-cuomo-unveils-states-hand-sanitizer-made-by-prisoners/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice to see we've got slave labor in this country again. ***

Mar 9, 2020, 2:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, China's useless now. Gotta find slave labor somewhere***

Mar 9, 2020, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm really scared someone will break into my car and steal

Mar 9, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to NY prisoners now producing hand sanitizer - don't know how ]

my Purrell. Probably worth more than my cell phone if I left that in there.

Mar 9, 2020, 2:20 PM

It is my understanding that 60% alcohol kills this virus. It also removes mastics from Mercedes interior trim parts and preps ABS plastic for re-gluing so I have enough 99% Isophoric on hand to produce an adequate amount of germ/virus killing solutions.

I also have about 5 LBS of 100% citric acid, food grade if I have need. I am not a hoarder, I'm just a common ####.

Laying jokes aside, If there's a run on this product you should go with 181 bacardi dark rum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2020, 3:23 PM

If 60 percent of alcohol kills it, I'm pretty sure I'm ahead of the curve.

after this review who wouldn't buy mask

Mar 9, 2020, 3:41 PM

Average rating:5out of5stars, based on0reviews
Coronavirus

Bought this n95 mask to help prevent from getting the Covid-19 Coronavirus. I do not have the Covid-19 Coronavirus, so I would say it's doing its job.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after this review who wouldn't buy mask

Mar 9, 2020, 4:01 PM

queso seems to work too

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bought the last hand sanitizer that they had at the Teeter

Mar 9, 2020, 4:36 PM

two weeks ago. Went there yesterday, and it has not been replenished there is a sign saying sorry charlie demand is great supply is low

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic