Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Phil korncoot reported ray ray Mcloud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

Phil korncoot reported ray ray Mcloud

Jan 16, 2015, 7:08 PM

Considering a visit to AUB. When will this drama with Mcloud stop? If this is true why doesn't he just go ahead and decommit? Tired of seeing all of these rumors with Mcloud. Your either All in or not, simple as that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not gonna get excited abt rumors or gossip***

Jan 16, 2015, 7:10 PM

Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him

Jan 16, 2015, 7:10 PM

and he has been doing it for years. No need to trash our recruit over it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him

Jan 16, 2015, 7:13 PM

He is a Coot SOB..Thats All

I wish and I have been saying it for years...I wish Clemson would ban his sorry a$$ from any activity on Campus Grounds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jan 16, 2015, 8:58 PM

Thank god a stupid, red-neck like you doesn't set the rules.
Crawl back in your hole. You are a disgrace to Clemson.

shut your racist coot-hole.***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 16, 2015, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

I wish all of them Coot SOB's will stay out of Clemson...I HATE everyone of them A$$Holes.

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

MMMMMMMM....You are a Disgrace...Period

Jan 16, 2015, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

don't worry brother, pizzing off a coot is a good thing***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who let the parasite in?***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

Re:Typical of Kornbutt. Leaves himself just enough room to

Jan 16, 2015, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

wiggle out.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

Im not trying to trash our recruit but there has to be some kind of truth to these rumors. I know you can't believe most things korncoot says about clemson but he had to hear this from somewhere. I haven't been listening to him that long but i just don't think he made this rumor up on his own

Jan 16, 2015, 7:18 PM

Translation: Corncoot reads Auburn visits Ray Ray. He then interprets this information as Ray Ray considering visit to Auburn. Technically he's not really lying. He just came up with a different interpretation of the facts

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you about this.***

Jan 16, 2015, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

Of course you would, but Korncoot's reputation is that he

Jan 16, 2015, 8:53 PM

is a fatass liar. This have been confirmed many times in the past. He makes up stuff to make Clemson appear to have a recruiting problem. There is nothing there. Auburn shows up and is told that there is no interest. That is the real story. Nothing was considered, and no visit will take place.

Re: Of course you would, but Korncoot's reputation is that he

Jan 16, 2015, 9:03 PM

is that your opinion or do you have a link?

It is very common. Pay attention, you will never hear a peep

Jan 16, 2015, 9:23 PM

out of Ray Ray concerning Auburn. You will never hear a peep out of anyone else either. He does this constantly on his radio show. He has been doing this crap for many years.

^^^This. Anyone who knows who Korncoot is knows it.***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:43 PM

Jan 16, 2015, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

Why? Was there any truth to him going to Florida? The young man, his dad, and his mother have all said he's coming to Clemson. Even a Clemson website TCI want leave the kid alone and keeps asking him these questions.

Auburn coaches came by his school &Korncoot

Jan 16, 2015, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

is fanning the flames. Nothing to see here.

Re: Auburn coaches came by his school &Korncoot

Jan 16, 2015, 7:42 PM

The way Korncoot phrases it protects himself. He's definitely fanning the flames when he says RRM is "considering" a visit. How does he know that? Is he BFF with RRM? Did one of the Auburn coaches tell him that? Well of course an Auburn guys wants to start speculation.

Unless he say RRam is officially visiting somewhere then it's all BS to fan the radio flames

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^ *******

Jan 16, 2015, 7:45 PM

Nm

Re: you did notice that he said "considering." iF it does

Jan 16, 2015, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

not happen, it is "I did not say that he was visiting Auburn."

Your feathers are showing. Typical post and well you know***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot is a liar. This is typical behavior of him ]

It's funny how you make a post with a sense of concern

Jan 17, 2015, 5:55 AM

And get called a coot and just about every other name in the book by some. I have only listened to Korncoot for a few months so forgive me. Honestly within the couple or so months, i haven't heard him say anything bad about clemson, actually heard him defend clemson a few times but im sure all of you are right in that he is just a liar and try's to constantly take shots at clemson. I guess i don't need to be so gullible. Regardless, and this doesn't have anything to do with korncoot, but i don't why so many people in the media take or have takin shots at Mcloud. If these rumors aren't true, why not take a shot at Deon Cain or some other high profile recruit that is committed to us? Surely there has been other schools that have visited Cain and other recruits. I understand that this is what happens with when you recruit highly ranked recruits but i just don't understand the constant jabs at Mcloud.

It's Korncoot.. the source of most of his rumors are message board trolls.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:12 PM

Nothing to see here...

Don't get upset with the kid.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:12 PM

To date he and his family have denied all the rumors and started none of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I can't stand dumbarses like this. They're

Jan 16, 2015, 8:10 PM

Quicker to turn on their own people. Some people were born to be coors but somehow ended up making up the bottom feeders of our fanbase and constantly start ##### like this. The only time they'll comment is when it's something negative no matter how false and absurd it is.

Re: Phil korncoot reported ray ray Mcloud

Jan 16, 2015, 7:15 PM

the guy's job is to sell zaxby's and Bojangles over the radio, what do you expect when he tries to mix in sports talk?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because really the worst way to treat coaches that

have been recruiting you and you have committed to, is to string them along and then decommit at the last minute. I have serious concerns if he is indeed going to visit Auburn.

Peake, Williams, and likely hopper are all gone after next season and rrm and Cain will lead us to the 2016 playoffs... a year where we'll be even higher ranked preseason than this years top 10.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:20 PM

And don't think for a second that if we make the playoffs this year, that these guys will get any less than 5 touches a piece.

Ray-ray likely returning punts, as well.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:25 PM

Korncoot is about as reliable of a source as the National Enquirer.

Ray Ray is a Tiger. You'll see.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:26 PM

why would Hopper leave? Williams might not be quite ready either?

Korncoot has long been an idiot. Good to know you can depend on certain people to be douches.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2015, 7:40 PM

> why would Hopper leave?

So he doesn't have to ride the pine behind rrm3 the whole year? Williams can play w both Cain and RR3 on the field at the same time. No worries there, although he'd also be a top 15 WR heading into the '16 draft, so we'll see.

Jan 16, 2015, 8:29 PM

They'll all see the field.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:29 PM

so what if he does? how much does that really affect your world? if he visits auburn and signs with Clemson on signing day is all forgiven? are you going to believe the recruit and his dad, or a known antagonist of the program?

slow down on the recruit. he just that, a recruit, until he signs and there is nothing anybody can do about his activities until he proves himself to be a liar except to accept his LOI on Feb 4 or pull the offer and go catch a smaller fish...

the big fish don't come without a fight...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2015, 7:31 PM

Ray-Ray may be visiting use with Cain next week. He is all in.

Jan 16, 2015, 7:36 PM

Thats the plan lady. I dont think there is anything to worry about. Korncoot wants to get this kind of reaction out of us. It works on some, not on most.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have some ocean front property in South Dakota for sell...

Jan 16, 2015, 7:39 PM

if you believe what korncoot says

Re: I have some ocean front property in South Dakota for sell...

Jan 16, 2015, 7:51 PM

This is typical of Dingleberry Korncoot. His team is in shambles and all he can think of is to drag garbage up. His priorities in life are pretty low. Not much of a human being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some people need to just skip the recruiting season. Makes

Jan 16, 2015, 8:00 PM

life easier.

I agree, i try not to get caught up in all of the recruiting drama but

Jan 16, 2015, 8:11 PM

When there has been rumors about Mcloud basically since the day he committed to us, I start to get a little annoyed. I know his parents have cleared up rumor after rumor but imo, i just don't think the media has made every single thing up. That has be a little bit of truth to some of these rumors

I tell you what

Jan 16, 2015, 8:15 PM

I'll let you know if we really need to be worried as long as you stop quoting Korncoot. Deal?

Re: I tell you what

Jan 16, 2015, 8:18 PM

Deal. Ill trust whatever you have to say about recruiting over anyone. Oh and like the rest of us, i appreciate all the recruiting updates. Tigernet should hire you lol

There's another rumor going around...

Jan 16, 2015, 10:34 PM [ in reply to I agree, i try not to get caught up in all of the recruiting drama but ]

that you might be a deep-cover coot. I wonder what Korncoot knows about that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2015, 8:05 PM

Cain's mom said in an interview after the traffic accident with her son Ray Ray was making the missed tripped this weekend with them. That they were rescheduling for next weekend and Ray Ray is coming with them

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

after they swing by Allbarn and Florida***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:29 PM

Congratulations bleedorange09 for being named moron of the

Jan 16, 2015, 8:07 PM

Day! How can people be this stupid? Youre either a coot that would love nothing more than for there to be any chance that Ray ray decommited or you're just that gullible and irrational. It's a lose lose situation but I'd honestly rather be the second one but you sound just like a coot.

Re: Congratulations bleedorange09 for being named moron of the

Jan 16, 2015, 8:16 PM

Hmmm, moron of the day for relating what i heard on the radio? Makes sense i guess. Im not trying to stir things up and make people angry, i dont ever post stuff like this, im just as tired of all of these rumors as everyone is but i thought i would say something about what i heard on the radio. You don't have to cry about it

Re: Congratulations bleedorange09 for being named moron of the

Jan 16, 2015, 9:56 PM

You're not a moron. Some of us have just been putting up with Korncoot's slant for a while and know that this sort of thing is standard operating procedure for him...particularly with Clemson's recruiting. Just relax, Ray Ray is a Tiger. He nor his family have said anything to the contrary.

because he posted what a chicken-biased so-called

Jan 16, 2015, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Congratulations bleedorange09 for being named moron of the ]

recruiting expert said on his radio show???

Nah. We should thank him for keeping us posted to what our rivals are up to...especially those in the media

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: because he posted what a chicken-biased so-called

Jan 16, 2015, 9:19 PM

Exactly...That POS down there in Cootville has always stirred up BS on Clemson.

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jan 16, 2015, 8:44 PM

For some people, if they read it then they believe it. No matter the source or that the recruit in question has denied rumors repeatedly. If its been written on the internet, how can it not be true? Lol

Phil korncoot took over 4 days to report Fields Dumped Coots

Jan 16, 2015, 8:48 PM

When Fields announced he was decommitting from USuck it took him 4 days to finally report it. If you listen to his Program it is a Coot Fest with a little old news about Clemson and some of the Div. II schools. If he told me that Dabo was coaching Clemson Next year I would want it verified. Don't forget he bleeds Garnet not Orange! "Rant Over"!

Now if we could just reach down to Summerville and pickup Bailey, I would listen to Radio show just so I could hear him announce it.

Jan 16, 2015, 9:16 PM

Why even comment in that tone from something coming from korncoot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2015, 9:34 PM

Signing day can't get here fast enough so leaches like that this fanny fcker can shut their pole holes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Every year at this time he does this. Loves having his name mentioned even if it's

Jan 16, 2015, 9:52 PM

In a negative light. He'd much rather have that pathetic, negative buzz, and Clemson clicks to his "articles," than be irrelevant with no mention of his name outside of cootville.

He also tries to create the perception that our recruits are having doubts (even when no true), so that coaches across the country recruiting for teams that actually have appeal, will (he hopes) recognize it and start pushing for the kid again. Funny, because it has nothing to do with usc jr having a prayer of landing the kid, he'd just rather any team other than, even in the SEC least, get the top guys.

He hasn't had to work as hard at it the last 5 years when they were winning, but now that we're putting together a gang-busting class the same year theirs is a complete fail, and the true colors are coming back out. He's a pathetic excuse for a journalist and I have absolutely no idea how he's employed. Oh wait, coot superiors with similar agenda's keep him on staff. No credibility anywhere outside of coot fans.

Jan 16, 2015, 11:38 PM

This happened with Nkemdiche. .....did we miss him?........nope. nothing to worry about either way

Jan 17, 2015, 7:13 AM

Huge difference between Nkem and Ray Ray. Ray Rays mama is ALL IN. Nkem's mama received a huge check in her foreign bank account. THis is korncoot doing is yearly blowhard act. Like someone said before, he is a coot, plain and simple, and he will do anything within his job description to discredit Clemson. It took him FOUR days to report on Fields decommittment. It about killed him. lol

Jan 17, 2015, 6:37 AM

Kornkoot don't know sqat!!

If you want to see Korncoot true colors

Jan 17, 2015, 8:06 AM

wait until Fields commits to CU. He will either not mention it
or he will bash the kid. Korncoot is a low level rumor monger
with garnet innards

Re: If you want to see Korncoot true colors

Jan 17, 2015, 12:49 PM

Oh yeah...definitely.....when Fields commits here, there will be SILENCE about it in his studio.

all you need to know about him was the hot mic incident

Jan 17, 2015, 2:55 PM [ in reply to If you want to see Korncoot true colors ]

With CJ Spiller. That was all true Kornblewit there.

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic