Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I saw this on TI...TMML
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I saw this on TI...TMML

Jun 17, 2013, 9:01 AM

Here is the backstory from user "Bowlhunters", don't care if German

I am currently deployed and Lou came through where I am about a week ago. Before we knew Howard's Rock had been vandalized. I thought it would be great to get a couple pics with Lou with the Clemson flag, but then I thought it would be better with Shixty Shree to Sheventeen embroidered on the flag. The plan worked out beautifully. He had no idea. He even signed the dang thing for me. Hilarious. After he signed it, he said .."I will even do this for you" and he gave a big thumbs up to the camera.

He was trying to talk a little trash against Clemson because a COL was right before me(USC grad and great guy). He predicted that CarlsJr would win the SEC this year. Laughed out loud when I heard him say that. And pound Clemson he added. I laughed even harder.

He said that we would beat Georgia in the first game, but would find a way to blow it in the middle of the season some how. He says we are missing something, but he can't put his finger on it.

Yes, I was very cordial to him, even though I do not agree with much he says at all. I have never drank his cool aid. He cordial as well. I wanted to remind him of his record against us while he was there.

He said that he loves Chad Morris and doesn't expect for him to be there much longer, that is a no brainer.

After learning of what has happened to Howard's Rock, the best tradition in all of college football, my disgust for them has gone to another level. I can't even think about it and not get mad, really mad. I felt truly hurt inside when I read that and finally saw the pic on ESPN. Well, anyway, I hope nobody gets hurt in the retaliation that we all know is bound to take place.

I hope you enjoy these pics. Please, feel free to share with anyone. I think this flag needs to be hanging in the Esso Club. What do ya think?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that there

Jun 17, 2013, 9:20 AM

That there is some funny stuff

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I saw this on TI...TMML- nice did you ever notice

Jun 17, 2013, 9:27 AM

how when he does events like that he cloaks himself in ND stuff and pretends he was never at SC? I love it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Esso Club for Sure!

Jun 17, 2013, 9:46 AM

Wish you had gotten a video as well of the Loozer!

i need a refresher, who's Carl's Jr?***

Jun 17, 2013, 10:09 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

son of Carl's Sr.***

Jun 17, 2013, 10:10 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

It's Hardees, but out west.***

Jun 17, 2013, 10:13 AM [ in reply to i need a refresher, who's Carl's Jr?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: i need a refresher, who's Carl's Jr?***

Jun 17, 2013, 11:20 AM [ in reply to i need a refresher, who's Carl's Jr?*** ]

Hardee's goes as far west as South Dakota and everything directly south and west of there is Carl's Jr. Same restaurant. Different name. It is why Hardee's used to have "Star nuggets" or whatever they called them. The star is a Carl's Jr thing.

^^^created a username in 2011, only to respond

Jun 17, 2013, 12:55 PM

about Hardee's in 2013

You must love some Hardee's.....and its history.

I gave her a point so I could be her first.***

Jun 17, 2013, 1:08 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we can rule out Lou

Jun 17, 2013, 10:12 AM

since he was out of the country?

That is great stuff there!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic