Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do u think of the Clemson , BC game ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

What do u think of the Clemson , BC game ?

Nov 6, 2018, 10:05 PM

Ok , is anyone nervous over this game , i am a little , but i don't think BC van score 28 points on our Defense , but can we score 30 , or more on their defense ?? I hope so ! !
I think CU 38 BC 27 ,
GO Tigers ,

Message was edited by: lexington72®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Nov 6, 2018, 10:07 PM

It'll be tight early

Nov 6, 2018, 10:13 PM

TNet will be in meltdown mode and the Tigers pull away in the 3rd quarter. Then people on here will call out the guys that were nervous earlier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It'll be tight early

Nov 7, 2018, 8:27 AM

You have Hit the Nail Square on the Head!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do u think of the Clemson , BC game ?

Nov 6, 2018, 10:20 PM

I could be wrong, and I have been before bc I never thought the Cuse game would be like it was but, I do not see BC scoring 27 point on our D. They would have to shut our offense DOWN and wear our D down to score 27 on us, and I believe our D is to deep for that to happen!!! A Bama BC is not!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2018, 10:21 PM

I think we cover the spread with ease
This is a game Dabo needs to let TL light them up.
It’s getting crunch time and he needs all the confidence he can hold

Nov 6, 2018, 10:39 PM

This is who BC has beat this season, UMass, Holy Cross, Wake Forest, Temple, Louisville, Miami, and Virginia Tech. They loss to NC State and Purdue, Killers they are not, great they are not. IMO BC is an average team that hasn't really played anybody. Look at the scores with the teams that they did beat!!! I'm not scared, not at all!!!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/103

Nov 6, 2018, 10:24 PM

35-13. I respect BC. They won’t hit like these clowns the past two weeks. However I think we have too

Nov 7, 2018, 2:22 AM

I think The Clemson Football team will continue to roll through it's opponents. This is one special team we have here and i just don't see them slowing down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look for BC to take the air out of ball

Nov 6, 2018, 10:29 PM

They will play slow and deliberate. Goal for them will be to limit our possessions.

Our D will have to show up and be ready for a physical offensive front. This will be one of better OL’s we have played not to mention they have a sledgehammer with Dillion.

We pull away late. 31-17

Re: Look for BC to take the air out of ball

Nov 6, 2018, 10:41 PM

Another blow out!!!

Nov 6, 2018, 10:44 PM

Nothing shows me they've done anything more to improve against OUR level of competition in the past 4 years. Why would we go backwards? Our Defense is stouter and stingerier than it's ever been that I can recall. Our offense has the best balanced attack that I can recall in recent memory.

Clemson coasts to victory for a 5th straight game.

No Way BC Scored 28

Nov 6, 2018, 10:49 PM

Please explain how they get 28. This would mean they get 300+ yards as well. Dillon is 80% best case

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will be tight 4 awhile...

Nov 6, 2018, 11:37 PM

but TiGERS heat uP that chilly 39* stadium air & pull away handsomely.

Why not!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 7:09 AM

We win by at least 4 td's. 38-10 is my prediction. If we get our running game going, it could become a major blowout.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 7, 2018, 7:30 AM

Understanding our penchant to play under our abilities in Chestnut Hill, I need to remind you of an earlier assessment I shared:

“These are not my Daddy’s Tigers!”

I am working on my 63rd year as an orange blooded Tiger Fan. I have lived the lean years. I know my “Daddy’s Tigers”!!!

These guys would rather whip you than look at you. They won’t back down when punched in the face. They will control the trenches. They won’t play scared. They won’t run from adversity. They will smell blood in the water and will take what is rightfully theirs . . . Their 4th Consecutive ACC Divisional Title this weekend.

Tigers 45 Eagles 13

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 7:50 AM

Dillon is not 100% if he plays at all, Clemson wins 42-17.

I haven't been nervous since Trevor took the starting job.

Nov 7, 2018, 7:34 AM

KB made me nervous. I ate a three bottles of xanax with him on the field. In fact, throughout my 35 years of being a Clemson fan I've always had high anxiety leading up to and during Clemson games.

I'm telling you right now, Trevor is the best freshman quarterback I've seen in my lifetime. Few pros have his arm and he's closer to reading a defense than most college starters across this country now. He runs the option read as well as DW did his third year and better than KB ever ran it, imo.

Brice comes up a little short. ;)

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven't been nervous since Trevor took the starting job.

Nov 7, 2018, 8:39 AM

Trevor is a good True Freshman QB, but personally I thought that DW4 was a better True Freshman QB for us bc, DW4 was a double edge sword that could hurt teams with his arm and his legs. How ever, I do believe that Trevor will end his Clemson career as being the best QB ever in the history of Clemson FB.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic