Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dink dink dink dink dink dink-a-dink...Lost in Space.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dink dink dink dink dink dink-a-dink...Lost in Space.

May 20, 2020, 11:45 AM

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1262897344103813122?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1262897344103813122&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redstate.com%2Fsister-toldjah%2F2020%2F05%2F20%2Fbiden-pledges-not-to-fire-inspectors-general-gets-tripped-up-when-reminded-it-happened-under-obama-biden%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dink dink dink dink dink dink-a-dink...Lost in Space.

May 20, 2020, 11:48 AM

Fake news lol

What's worse? He is either lying or he truly forgot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama did that, not Biden.

May 20, 2020, 11:49 AM

The truth doesn't sound as snappy, though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama did that, not Biden.

May 20, 2020, 11:58 AM

So the truth is he is bashing Trump for firing an IG but when Obama did it, it was a ok?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 4:40 PM

So the truth is he is bashing Trump for firing an IG but when Obama did it, it was a ok?

??

Obama fired 1 IG. The Inspector-General of the Corporation for National and Community Service and the right lost its mind over it.

Trump has fired 5 IGs in 6 weeks. I don't care who the President is, IG's are there to investigate govt. fraud, waste and abuse. They are the good guys.

May 20, 2020, 4:42 PM

So, its ok to fire one?

Either its wrong or it isn't. Which is it?

And I agree, they shouldn't be fired.

But, don't be a hypocrite and act like Obama doing it is a ok and then want an act of congress because Trump does it. (I mean Biden, not you)

What is the context of the firing(s)?***

May 20, 2020, 4:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Obama did that, not Biden. ]

No, we agree. No President should be able to fire an IG without cause. Congress needs to step up and provide more protection for IG's.

My comment about the right losing it's mind about Obama doing it was more at the politicians than at you.

Both the Reps and Dems have acted hypocritically. That's why I'm an Independent. If God was going to give mankind an enema, He would stick the hose in Washington, DC. ;)

May 20, 2020, 5:43 PM

I read somewhere a few days ago, blow it up and start over in Nebraska lol

May 20, 2020, 12:28 PM

I had no memory of this so I googled it and found an amazing op-ed from the Washington Times calling it "Walpin-Gate." As you would expect, there were lots of good impeachment and birth certificate comments. Good to see that everyone is a hypocrite and nothing changes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watergate was not a scandal about water.

May 20, 2020, 12:38 PM

I wish this thing where every scandal is “[subject]-gate”...wasn’t a thing.

null

CAN WE ALL AT LEAST AGREE ON THIS?***

May 20, 2020, 1:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

If we don't, it'll go down in history as P&R-gate.***

May 20, 2020, 1:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean 'Dramaqueengate?'***

May 20, 2020, 2:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’ll be “The Great Gate Scandal” and nobody will be happy.***

May 20, 2020, 2:52 PM

null

May 20, 2020, 2:25 PM

Rule of thumb.

Anything democrats accuse you of, they are actually doing.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow

May 20, 2020, 3:37 PM

I bet a democrat would say the exact opposite.

It's so weird how that works. I wonder what self-awareness is?

Are you so naive...

May 20, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Dink dink dink dink dink dink-a-dink...Lost in Space. ]

As to think only one party does that and is capable of poor behavior? That being in the GOP automatically makes you a saint?

If you do think that, wow. That's fascinating a person's brain would work that way.

People who think one party is evil and the other is golden are pretty much the most naive people on the planet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic