Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Flynn flys the coup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 972

Flynn flys the coup

May 7, 2020, 2:54 PM

DOJ says no...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/drops-doj-case-against-michael-flynn-in-wake-of-internal-memo-release

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Flynn flys the coup

May 7, 2020, 3:05 PM

Good. Now it's time to sue.

He was illegally targeted and entrapped.

He had to sell his house.

His son was targeted and threatened.

His life has been ruined. Time for redemption.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 3:10 PM

He got what he deserved. He has no case anyway. He lied to and plead guilty. He should be thankful and move on. He is a dirtbag.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how do you know he lied?

May 7, 2020, 3:15 PM

the FBI came back after the meeting and said he was telling the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how do you know he lied?

May 7, 2020, 3:20 PM

Because he plead guilty to it. He admitted lying.

do you think the FBI saying they were going to go after

May 7, 2020, 3:24 PM

his son, who had a baby on the way, had anything to do with that plea?
Cause the FBI can financially ruin anyone they want, just cause.

He may have lied, but the FBI's own words, say he didnt lie.
Regardless, they are corrupt scumbags. "Whats our goal? get him to lie or get him fired?"
Since when is it the FBI's job to do either?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you think the FBI saying they were going to go after

May 7, 2020, 3:29 PM

No. Not a thing. He lied and we all know that. He is getting lucky. He should be thrilled. Now he can go be a TV personality on Fox News. He will make even more now.

with your logic, HIllary should be jailed for life

May 7, 2020, 3:39 PM

oh and the former CIA director for lying to congress.

Re: with your logic, HIllary should be jailed for life

May 7, 2020, 3:55 PM

I think people that lie like he did should face consequences. Its a serious crime. If Hillary did such a thing she should be charged. Why would I care?

Re: with your logic, HIllary should be jailed for life

May 10, 2020, 3:29 PM

You are way off base, by a mile. Amazing that you can't see that he was entrapped. If a lie to the FBI is NOT material, it's not an officially illegal lie. The FBI conduct was reprehensible. Try to control your TDS.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you think the FBI saying they were going to go after

May 7, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: do you think the FBI saying they were going to go after ]

Hey Carlsbad...

What did Flynn lie about? Since you know so much about the case..

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His son was Flynn's chief of staff and possibly guilty too

May 7, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to do you think the FBI saying they were going to go after ]

why did you leave out those pretty important tidbits?

guilty of what? love to hear this one***

May 7, 2020, 3:37 PM

Here:

May 7, 2020, 3:43 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/#5e27d16314fe

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-jr-concern-russia-investigation-mueller-2017-11

They were allegedly conspiring to kidnap

May 7, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to guilty of what? love to hear this one*** ]

that Turkish cleric and illegally extradite him to Turkey. That investigation was shuttered as part of this plea deal. It can be reopened at any time.

^^^bitterballsac^^^***

May 7, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: ^^^bitterballsac^^^***

May 7, 2020, 3:21 PM

I don't care either way. I am not in a cult like you are.

Re: ^^^bitterballsac^^^***

May 10, 2020, 3:31 PM

What cult is that? The one that loves America and the rule of law? You are so brainwashed! MSM cult member?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carl, you really have refined the art of

May 7, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

Calling people names.....

Re: Carl, you really have refined the art of

May 7, 2020, 3:30 PM

You're so blissfully unaware of yourself.

That makes no sense at all....

May 7, 2020, 3:52 PM

Stop being such an azzwhole...we are all getting tired of your “badazz schtick...,,

Re: That makes no sense at all....

May 7, 2020, 3:57 PM

Maybe to you it doesn't make sense, but it's pretty straightforward.

You have absolutely no clue what you're blabbering about

May 7, 2020, 4:01 PM

and youre making a ####### idiot of yourself....

Re: You have absolutely no clue what you're blabbering about

May 7, 2020, 4:03 PM

You're doubling down. That is hilarious. Love it. So blissfully unaware of yourself. It's great.

Well, since youre so smart, why dont you enlighten me?***

May 7, 2020, 4:04 PM

Re: Well, since youre so smart, why dont you enlighten me?***

May 7, 2020, 4:10 PM

Really? You post about name calling and you do it all of the time. You post about someone thinking they are a bad ###, but you send tmail's threatening to beat people up and name calling. Yeah, you're blissfully unaware of yourself. Did you hit the sauce early today?

When did I call you a name or threaten you?

May 7, 2020, 4:14 PM

You’re the one that elevates the rhetoric and name-calling before everyone else. Case in point is this thread, just look at your first reply....

Re: When did I call you a name or threaten you?

May 7, 2020, 4:16 PM

Nah...nice try. Blissfully unaware of youself.. You were in here calling people losers the other day. Nobody said a thing to you. You were probably just wasted.

Yep, I admit to that! I was drinking and purposely

May 7, 2020, 4:19 PM

trying to trigger you..its so easy....

Re: Yep, I admit to that! I was drinking and purposely

May 7, 2020, 4:24 PM

Blissfully unaware. I am relaxing on a nice day. You seem triggered right now. You okay? Having a bad day?

No, been working in the yard in my new custom

May 7, 2020, 4:48 PM

designed and built home most of the day near Clemson... Stumbled onto the Flynn thread where you were the triggered one calling Capt Crash a cultist and a moron. About to have a tequila, now since i gave my CEO in Italy my Q2/Q3 forecast.....

Re: No, been working in the yard in my new custom

May 7, 2020, 4:53 PM

Capt talked trash first, Einstein. So did deroberts. I was never stressed. You seemed pretty triggered though. Still do. I think you're projecting. You must of had a bad day. Hang in there. You will be okay. Tomorrow is a new day. Chin up.

Re: You have absolutely no clue what you're blabbering about

May 10, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: You have absolutely no clue what you're blabbering about ]

Ao, I see that facts, logic and common sense elude you.............big time. Try harder. You honestly think Flynn was treated fairly? You do realize that Obama wanted him taken out, too. It's called ObamaGate!!

May 7, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [31567]
TigerPulse: 100%
Posted: May 7, 2020 3:10 PM

He got what he deserved. He has no case anyway. He lied to and plead guilty. He should be thankful and move on. He is a dirtbag.

good lord you are a pos. the man lied because they told him they would go after his son, his family and his house. they wanted trump at any cost. how has that worked out for them. the man was f'ed royally by our government mr mask man. you are truly a sad case.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 3:35 PM

You will believe anything. He never had to lie to them. He got what he deserved. He should be thrilled right now.

these idiots dont understand how the feds work***

May 7, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

Re: these idiots dont understand how the feds work***

May 7, 2020, 3:38 PM

CaptCrash said:

When you're agreeing with deroberts on anything, you know you're a moron. That says a lot.

That's a flat out lie and you know it. Or are you

May 7, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

ignorant of this situation? Its one or the other.

No, you're right. He did lie. He confessed to telling a lie when he actually did not. That's a lie right there. So now you have him. Congratulations.

Why that happened has all been documented, and read by everyone but you. Or you think its okay that all that happened. Again, one or the other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

just like the black kid that coerced into saying he killed another guy, goes to prison for 18 years, then finds out that DNA evidence exonorates him from the crime. He says he did it cause they threaten to lock up his mom, brother or whomever if he doesnt....that kind of great interrogation?

Like that kind of lie and plead guilty?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this the same Michael Flynn that Donald Trump fired

May 7, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

for lying to Mike Pence and the transition team before being sworn in?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-no-i-didnt-tell-flynn-to-talk-about-sanctions-with-russia.html

Trying to figure out how remorseful I should be.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Flynn flys the coup ]

Good. Now it's time to sue.

He was illegally targeted and entrapped.

He had to sell his house.

His son was targeted and threatened.

His life has been ruined. Time for redemption.

Yeah, and he was also paid $500,000 by Turkey, which he failed to disclose when he became the NIA.

Do you really believe that Trump fired him for talking to the Russian Ambassador, as was his job?

And how do you entrap someone into lying to the FBI and admitting to it under sworn testimony.

No, this isn't an exoneration of Flynn, it's a move by Barr to support Trump.

"look how bad the fbi is....wow, nothing they can ever say can be trusted." Nevermind that Trump appointed the Director.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill Barr strikes again***

May 7, 2020, 3:11 PM

ya, FBI had nothing to do with it. You are a nut***

May 7, 2020, 3:13 PM

"You are a nut" says the guy who just posted this...

May 7, 2020, 3:20 PM

"The absolute Liberal MOB that was going batshit crazy and calling for FBI to investigate!!!!!!!
That and the absolute Liberal MEDIA MOB that was going batshit crazy and calling for FBI to investigate!!!!!!

But oddly enough, both are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,"

You can always tell someone is rational when they use six exclamation points (twice) and repeat themselves over and over again.

Jack Torrance and you seem to have something in common:

DOJ not doing anything to mccabe for lying to fbi

May 7, 2020, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Bill Barr strikes again*** ]

boy there goes that barr again

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DOJ not doing anything to mccabe for lying to fbi

May 10, 2020, 8:50 AM

It's one thing to get your handpicked political appointees to dump a case, though they don't even seem to have done that right, since in typical incompetent Trump Appointee trademark fashion some of the paperwork seems to have been misfiled under the names of guys who actually didn't sign off on it.

It's quite another thing to try to prosecute when you have absolutely no case...as they would have to with McCabe. Especially when finding a competent prosecutor who would go after McCabe would be even harder...McCabe still carries a lot of respect around Main Justice.

Then there's the optics of it. Turning around and trying to prosecute somebody criminally for what amounts to political retaliation is a really good way to see a full-on mutiny go down in the DOJ, and Barr is tiptoeing that line already, and he durn well knows it.

None of his career prosecutors were willing to sign off on releasing Flynn. That's a glaring red flag...which again, Barr knows full well.

Another indickment gone bad...how many is that now? 30?***

May 7, 2020, 3:15 PM

one o' many videos that should play non-stop

May 7, 2020, 3:25 PM

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1258472704849649665?s=20

Re: one o' many videos that should play non-stop

May 7, 2020, 3:26 PM

Until after the civil suit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, what a POS! nuther person that needs to be jailed***

May 7, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to one o' many videos that should play non-stop ]

And it all originated in the Oval Office***

May 7, 2020, 3:46 PM

most likely, yes***

May 7, 2020, 4:47 PM

The libbie spin is out o' cuntrol on the tweeter...the 19But

May 7, 2020, 4:02 PM

thurt is real

The sunlight of truth and justice is real

AWESOME! Now he can get back to locking up Hillary.***

May 7, 2020, 4:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flynn was going to lock up Hillary?***

May 7, 2020, 5:19 PM

Are you kidding?***

May 8, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KNOCK HER UP, KNOCK HER UP...

May 7, 2020, 5:22 PM [ in reply to AWESOME! Now he can get back to locking up Hillary.*** ]

Bill Clinton does not approve of this message.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AWESOME! Now he can get back to locking up Hillary.***

May 9, 2020, 11:51 PM [ in reply to AWESOME! Now he can get back to locking up Hillary.*** ]

Oh it's in the cards. You can go all in on that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They setup a perjury trap for him to get him to...

May 7, 2020, 5:20 PM

testify against Trump. They had the transcript so had he done something illegal they would have charged him with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They setup a perjury trap for him to get him to...

May 7, 2020, 5:30 PM

True, but he got in trouble for lying. He made that choice.

additionally, according to McCabe's account...

May 7, 2020, 5:41 PM

Flynn stated that he agreed that additional participants (White House counsel or a personal lawyer) wasn't necessary when meeting with the FBI agents.

Calling it a perjury trap is nonsense.

Re: additionally, according to McCabe's account...

May 7, 2020, 9:33 PM

Stay tuned

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: additionally, according to McCabe's account...

May 9, 2020, 11:55 PM

I already stocked up on popcorn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They setup a perjury trap for him to get him to...

May 10, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: They setup a perjury trap for him to get him to... ]

Missing the point. He didn't make a material lie. Not even close. Your critical thinking seems to be impaired. Too biased? Maybe I could prescribe some medication for your illness, since I'm an MD? Free of charge. Just let me know.

It will take a pardon

May 8, 2020, 6:02 PM

The judge has integrity

Replies: 64
| visibility 972
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic