Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It will be very easy for this Tiger to pull for Jeff Scott
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,139

It will be very easy for this Tiger to pull for Jeff Scott

Dec 9, 2019, 6:49 PM

and the South Florida Bulls:
1) Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. I loved watching him play and coach at our shared alma mater
2) Who knows, with a little head coaching seasoning, we may see him back on the DV sidelines one day
3) One of my proudest moments as a Tiger happened in what will be his home stadium in January 2016
4) As a lifelong BUCS fan, I already have affection for Tampa and Raymond James stadium

Although I am sad to see Coach Scott move on, I am ecstatic for him and thrilled personally with the fit. Also I am glad he will be seeing us through this CFP journey. Come on, Tigers, let’s win this one for Coach Scott!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be very easy for this Tiger to pull for Jeff Scott

Dec 9, 2019, 10:03 PM

It's kind of the same feeling as watching players graduate and go to the NFL. You hate to see them leave the nest (or Valley) but it's what we brought them up to do.

Congrats Jeff, your Clemson family is proud of you and wishes you the best. Just be sure your sweet little girl always has something orange that she can wear when she chooses!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 10:07 PM

If I can live with seeing DW4 and that D Line leave I can live with almost anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's been great to have a class act like the Scott family

Dec 9, 2019, 10:33 PM

with us at CU for 20+ years. We couldn't have asked for better - Jeff AND Brad (if Brad chooses to go with Jeff, and seems likely he will).

I remember when Brad came to CU after being Scar's HC. Gamecock fans were irate that he would "turn traitor" and work for the Tigers. Clemson fans said, "Well if you didn't want him at CU - why the HECK did you fire him! The man has a right to work, and YOU guys told him to get out. You don't OWN the man!!" It was (predictably) - downright stupid.

But thanks Scar - for sending him and son Jeff to us where they always belonged.

Dec 9, 2019, 10:34 PM

Exactly on pt 2. Wish him the BEST!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,139
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic