Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It was fun while it lasted, but seriously, the problem still
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,925

It was fun while it lasted, but seriously, the problem still

Feb 26, 2020, 10:46 AM

exists. If it wasn't for a ridiculous shooting night the previous game, it;s outcome could have been different. Its turn overs lately. A Horrible amount of them. They couldn't shoot themselves out of a poorly played game last night, which is what they have done. How can you look that out of sink offensively just from man defense?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was fun while it lasted, but seriously, the problem still

Feb 26, 2020, 11:05 AM

It’s sync dude, not “sink”.

Feb 26, 2020, 11:27 AM

I don't know, my house can look pretty bad when I come home from work and the kids have left their dirty dishes out of sink. Maybe that's what it is referring to. :)

Feb 26, 2020, 11:07 AM

No question that the Tigers were out of sync last night. Turnovers are always a killer and they were in the GT game. I don’t like these layovers. I think the Tigers play their best without having time off between games. The FSU game will be tough but these guys can do it. I don’t believe they will have two bad games in a row. Being home will help a lot and LJ should be ‘rock in’.

Feb 26, 2020, 11:08 AM

Did you notice Duke also lost and there are no undefeated teams? ACC games are tough to win on the road. Just ask coach K...

Half of all teams that play lose.

Feb 26, 2020, 11:43 AM

Just let that sink in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

For the last time - it is SYNC . . . . smiadh***

Feb 26, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

CBB threw everything but the kitchen sync at GT last night

Feb 26, 2020, 11:59 AM

but at the end of the day we just couldn't sync enough shots. Hopefully the team will be more in sink against FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: CBB threw everything but the kitchen sync at GT last night

Feb 26, 2020, 12:07 PM

The tough aspect of dealing with FSU is their size.

Like speed in football, size never has an off night.

It can be beat--i still remember when UCLA beat our Elite Eight team with three guys 6'10" when their biggest was 6'6". I'm sure we'll have our A game. Get back up, Tigers!

Re: CBB threw everything but the kitchen sync at GT last night

Feb 26, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to CBB threw everything but the kitchen sync at GT last night ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMlWwIXg3M

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,925
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic