Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy

Jan 24, 2019, 7:05 PM

https://twitter.com/RachRichlinski/status/1088578388573466629

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy

Jan 24, 2019, 7:13 PM

Can’t use making it to the big leagues with this guy. Can’t use much else after our D made their running game insignificant. Only one smart choice Jerrion if it’s not baseball. Come where Champions reign!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 8:21 PM

You realize they ran the ball pretty well on us right?

Jan 25, 2019, 8:57 PM

I said it was insignificant. You’d have to agree it wasn’t successful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 9:17 PM

We couldn't stop the much really. We did a great job of disguising and getting those 2 ints but they had 23 first down. Almost 200 yards rushing and over 400 yards total. It isn't like our D shut them down. People act like we killed them. Yes we beat them by 28 and that certainly is all that matters but it's not like we just completly worked them. The game was pretty even. We won on 3rd and 4th down, we won the turnover battle, and we won the penalty battle. We were more focused and better disciplined. They pretty much ran the ball at will on us. We did do a great job in the redzone stopping the run for the most part tho. It was an amazing win and we did break their will for sure but we did not just over power them on both sides of the ball.

Jan 25, 2019, 9:23 PM

I must have watched a different game than you. The game was pretty much even? They certainly did not run the ball at will into the end zone like ETN did. My point was that Ealy would have more success at CU than Bama as a RB. Bama did not successfully run the ball when it mattered most.

Jan 25, 2019, 9:29 PM

Statistically the game was very even indeed. We won where it mattered most tho. Key things in the game. 3rd down and turnovers. That was the big difference. We had about the same amount of yards and the same amount of first downs. We won in the redzone on O and D. Either way whatever school he goes to, if he does, he will likely split carries as both us and Bama like to use multiple RBs. I sure hope he comes to Clemson and has as much success as ETN but just looking at the football side of it as an RB you couldn't blame him for going to Bama like you cannot blame top RBs for going to UGA. Tho Bama has changed more with Tua at QB they usually use more of a pro style than we do which many running backs seem to like.

Jan 25, 2019, 11:58 PM

I think you need to rewrite your post like this:

CLEMSON SHUT DOWN ALABAMA WHEN IT MATTERED, IN THE RED ZONE AND ON 3RD AND 4TH DOWN. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A KICKER THAT COULD MAKE A FIELD GOAL OR BLOCK OUR D LINEMEN. THEY COULD HAVE RUN FOR 500 YARDS BETWEEN THEIR GOALLINE AND OUR 20 AND IT WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED THE SCORE.

THERE, I FIXED IT FOR YOU.

Jan 26, 2019, 12:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy ]

All that counts is the score board and it was LOPSIDED.

Jan 25, 2019, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy ]

Sorry only 150 rushing not 200. I think going into the game we knew they would be able to run it somewhat and we did a good enough job stopping it for sure but they ran the ball better than any other team on us.

we let them have it in between the 20's

Jan 26, 2019, 1:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Nick Saban checking in on Jerrion Ealy ]

That and the underneath throws. We locked them down in the redzone. where the #1 scoring defense owned them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 8:30 PM

Saban isn’t a short little guy isn’t he!

His hair coloring is a little on the red side this time. Sad***

Jan 25, 2019, 7:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 8:19 PM

Looks as though Saban is coming up a little "short" in this one. ??

It looked like Nick had a bit of limp while he was walking

Jan 25, 2019, 9:02 PM

but then I realized it must be hard to walk with Dabo's foot up his a$$

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic