Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is funny that the coots on here are saying we should fire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

It is funny that the coots on here are saying we should fire

Nov 27, 2012, 9:10 PM

Dabo. I don't really blame them for wanting us to. He is out recruiting them and they have a hall of fame coach. If you haven't noticed a lot of their talent was in this senior class that is leaving. Well do you know why they have so much talent in this class including Gilmore? That is because we fired our coach and lost recruits to them.Let Dabo keep coaching and recruiting and we will own this rivalry again and they will be back to losing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson fans wanting Chad Morris to be HC

Nov 27, 2012, 9:18 PM

is a legitimate argument.

To me Chad Morris looks and acts like a HC more so than Dabo.

But I like Dabo. I just think Morris would be better.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Coots don't want us to fire Dabo.***

Nov 27, 2012, 9:19 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots don't want us to fire Dabo.***

Nov 27, 2012, 9:33 PM

What recruiting poll are looking at?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is funny that the coots on here are saying we should fire

Nov 27, 2012, 10:11 PM

Tigerz12, what kind of chronic are you puffing on tonight? No coot in their right mind wants us to get rid of Dabo. By the way, Gilmore now plays (poorly sometimes) for the Buffalo Bills in the NFL. Dabo recruits very well! I mainly have a problem with the learning/coaching curve once they get here!

No, not quite. clemson has outrecruited Carolina

Nov 27, 2012, 10:12 PM

7 of the past 9 years. Yet, Dabo has managed to lose to Carolina each of the past 4 years. Fire Dabo?????????? We want you guys to lock Swinney in with a lifetime contract. We haven't had this kind of success against you guys in 60 years. Dabo's promotion to Head Coach was a gift to Carolina that keeps on giving. Regarding our recruiting, our past 2 recruiting classes have been ranked in the Top 15 and currently are at number 12. Thus, our recent recruiting classes have been good since after the Gilmore class (as good as that class).....good enough to beat clemson on the field and to currently be ranked in the Top 10 in the nation, based on field performances. As far as current seniors are concerned, 11 of them were good enough to start for us. clemson had 10 senior starters. That's an insignificant difference. Last year we lost a boatload of players to the NFL and still outperformed clemson this season. Fire Dabo????? Uh.... please don't.

Re: No, not quite. clemson has outrecruited Carolina

Nov 27, 2012, 11:27 PM

Go suck the old balls sack why don't you #####

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, not quite. clemson has outrecruited Carolina

Nov 28, 2012, 6:21 AM

Only an "intellect" could write such a comeback.

Re: It is funny that the coots on here are saying we should fire

Nov 27, 2012, 11:13 PM

Some on this site have said we might not win another game in this series.

Fire him?!? Lord, no. Sign him to a lifetime contract.***

Nov 28, 2012, 12:47 AM

Hey all you coots that like sniffin around.....

Nov 28, 2012, 6:30 AM

Clowney = Scam Newton. Admit he's Best player in college football. They got a national championship. Y'all got 5th place rings and an Outback Bowl. Where's AU now. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Boom! Auburn beat Bama like 5 or 6 times in a row.

Where are they now?

Be ready when it happens. Because it WILL happen.

Message was edited by: mikeyT®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I havent seen any coots wanting him fired

Nov 28, 2012, 6:39 AM

Ive seen them laughing though. I want you to tell me one true achievement this guy has brought to us? Don't give me that crap about winning the ACC last year either because we all know how we got that and it was simply by default and don't make me go over the reason for that cause we all know what they were. You don't win your conference championship then go on to the bowl game and lose in record fashion and call yourself good. So please tell me what this "salesman" or head coach has done to make you think he will take us to the promised land cause right now I feel as low as I have ever felt as a fan of our clemson tigers. If I was Ad of this school Dabo would be getting his walking papers tomorrow and I would get us a proven coach. Not this experimental crap we have been doing. God im pissed.

Re: I havent seen any coots wanting him fired

Nov 28, 2012, 6:59 AM

YOU are bad for my nervous system.

Must be a Tiger in coot clothes because there is

Nov 28, 2012, 6:50 AM

no way any coot wants us to fire Dabo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic