Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got my COVID vaccine today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 90
| visibility 1

I got my COVID vaccine today.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:53 PM

It was a smooth process, very uneventful. I feel fine.

The research on it is high quality, and we now have hundreds of thousands of people who have gotten it so we know a lot about it. I feel that it is very safe, and is essential to get a handle on this pandemic.

When you are able to get the vaccine, I encourage you to do so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I got my COVID vaccine today.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:56 PM

Drudge says a 75 year old guy got it and had a fatal heart attack...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People have heart attacks all the time.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:02 PM

In fact, most heart attacks occur in the morning. Does that mean breakfast isn't safe, since most of them occur in the hours after people have breakfast?

Unless we start seeing an abnormally high number of heart attacks in close proximity to COVID vaccines, it's irresponsible to blame the vaccine for causing heart attacks. Further research would be needed in that case to distinguish whether it's correlation or causality.

Nothing is 100% safe, but thus far the overwhelming majority of people who have received the COVID vaccine have done fine.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:06 PM

Just curious because most citizens can’t obtain it now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s the head basketball coach at Clemson.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Karen is a nurse***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

OMG

Dec 30, 2020, 2:13 PM

it all makes cents now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OMG

Dec 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

He is a first responder Tnet board monitor on negative hoops posts. (Sorry Judge couldnt resist)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, and that job exposes me to a lot of germs.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:12 PM

Re: You're right, and that job exposes me to a lot of germs.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

Congratulations judge! I know you're relieved. Be careful until the second dose.

As for the other concerns, as judge said, enough data now to determine the safety. No one so far has developed barrs. Nice relief. Just everyone that has the opportunity, be careful if you have a history of allergies. They're monitoring everyone for 15-20 mins just to be safe.

FYI- no evidence it causes heart attacks. But would be cautious if you have heart arrhythmia.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

JK is a “first responder” to negative comments about the basketball team. LOL!

Judge it’s a joke, I could not resist. Glad you got the vaccine. Thanks for your work in the field.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

Duh - he's a judge!

Dec 30, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

Very Important Position.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:06 PM [ in reply to People have heart attacks all the time. ]

Just curious because most citizens can’t obtain it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:09 PM

Probably over 65. There are some that are senior citizens getting now.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:02 PM

Nope, keep guessing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 1:32 PM

posting from the wrong account again?

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Re: People have heart attacks all the time.

Dec 30, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to People have heart attacks all the time. ]

What about the woman who got the vaccine and half her body is paralyzed...

Re: People have heart attacks all the time.

Dec 30, 2020, 6:31 PM

My guess is she is pretending.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the 341,000 Americans who have died from COVID?

Dec 30, 2020, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: People have heart attacks all the time. ]

Even if you don't think those numbers are exactly right, either because some people died with COVID and not from it, or because some people who died from COVID were never diagnosed with COVID, that's a heck of a lot of people COVID has harmed.

Yet you're going to pick out ONE random example out of hundreds of thousands of people who have gotten the vaccine, and use that to cast doubt on the vaccine's safety? Even if the vaccine did cause that side effects, the vaccine would still be many orders of magnitude safer than COVID itself.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

Drudge has been become a worthless aggregator of myth. Yes, there was an elderly gentlemen who got the vaccine and suffered a heart attack. What they don’t tell you is the gentlemen had a history of past heart attacks, was on multiple heart drugs and it was only time before he succumbed to that condition. I doubt the vaccine had anything to do with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. It's fascinating to see people latching onto

rare occurrences possibly associated with the vaccine, and using that to conclude that the vaccine isn't safe. Yet at the same time, many of these same people go out of their way to completely ignore the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from COVID.

In their world, COVID isn't that bad and the vaccine is awful. Makes no sense.

Re: Exactly. It's fascinating to see people latching onto

Jan 1, 2021, 1:33 PM

True that. At my work we occasionally have dogs have a reaction to distemper parvo shots or rabies but that doesnt mean dogs should get it lol. It is just hard to trust something created and approved that quickly when it usually takes years or should the drugs and vx that usually takes years not really take that long?

But had he died without the shot it would’ve counted as a COVID death

Dec 30, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

For sure

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

When making healthcare decisions, I always prefer to use random anecdotes from people I don’t know.

Will DHEC classify it as a covid death?***

Dec 30, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whats the secret to getting it Judge? I'd like my 80 yr old

Dec 30, 2020, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

father to have access. He does not live in a nursing home.

Jan 1, 2021, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

I bet Judge has passed gas since the vaccine, so are we linking it to gas passing?

It is a two part vaccine, right? Also, whose version of the

Dec 30, 2020, 2:01 PM

vaccine did you get, or is there currently only one approved for use?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it's a two part vaccine.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:06 PM

The two approved vaccines at this point are Pfizer's and Moderna's. Pfizer's two doses are given three weeks apart, and Moderna's two doses are given one month apart.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:04 PM

what are you, like 100?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:07 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

My chiropractor received his first shot two weeks ago...

He is going to give me his second dose for $35.00 because he feels one dose is enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 30, 2020, 2:11 PM

I got my flu shot last month. A day later, my truck battery died.

Just saying...

Flu shots kill batteries!!

Dec 30, 2020, 2:12 PM

:D

Jan 1, 2021, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

I dont even wanna know what would happen to your truck if you got the covid vx. I wouldnt drive it for a while.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:11 PM

The one my daughter took is a 2 part. The first part is benign. The second part you MUST show flu like symptoms or the vaccine did not work. She took part 2 last night when she returned to work. In some cases individuals become quite ill from it. I'm not aware of a single dose vaccine. I know the one they are giving the medical professionals is the 2 part and hasn't been made available to others yet in SC and NC. Possibly some of the elderly.

I don’t need the vaccine. Even if I got COVID it wouldn’t

Dec 30, 2020, 2:13 PM

affect me much because I’m young with no pre-existing conditions.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

excluding all those slip and fall accidents of course.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:15 PM

Don't discount your exposure.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to I don’t need the vaccine. Even if I got COVID it wouldn’t ]

Those ambulances you chase might have COVID particles in and around them.

Still wouldn’t affect me***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:22 PM

Your testosterone levels are probably high enough to bump...

Dec 30, 2020, 2:18 PM [ in reply to I don’t need the vaccine. Even if I got COVID it wouldn’t ]

you back to the 4th or 5th tier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Genuine question - how do we know the long term effects?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:18 PM

Normally vaccines are subjected to multi-year trials to try to assess that issue. That's my concern. If any medical professionals have any thoughts about this, I welcome the education.

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:47 PM

We also don't know the long-term effects of COVID, but evidence thus far tells us that there are a substantial amount of "long haulers" who got COVID and still have effects months later.

No guarantees either way, but I have much less concern with vaccine side effects long-term than I do COVID effects long-term.

Makes sense, thank you***

Dec 30, 2020, 3:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

long-term effects from viruses are very rare

Jan 1, 2021, 1:13 PM [ in reply to We don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine. ]

covid deaths are very common

Dec 30, 2020, 2:21 PM

I’ll pass. No one in my family is getting it. No need for a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate. I don’t get a flu vaccine either never have and never will.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:44 PM

0.3% mortality rate is high when it can be eliminated with a couple of shots and maybe a few hours of not feeling well.

Following on Judge Keller's post: There are an estimated 250 million ADULTS in the US. 0.3% = approximately 750,000 people. That sounds like a lot of deaths to me when a portion of those can be eliminated by a high percentage of Americans taking the vaccine.

Message was edited by: CaliforniaTiger®

Dec 30, 2020, 5:23 PM

well, you assume that the mortality rate will stay at .3% I think it will go down as this goes on. this thing has been with us for about a year and has probably spread more than we know. I may have been exposed and just never experienced any symptoms... no plans on taking the vaccine,, (only had flu shots because the army required it) I only wear masks in restaurants because some insist on it. Which is laughable because as soon as you get to the table you take them off..... meh

right now it's at 1-2 % overall

Jan 1, 2021, 1:15 PM

people like to use stats of young healthy people dying to make it look less dealy

A fraction of a percent doesn't seem like much

Dec 30, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

until you apply that across a large population. That's when you get hundreds of thousands of people dead.

I absolutely support your right to not get the vaccine, and I sincerely hope that it isn't required or mandated. However, I would encourage anyone not getting the vaccine to truly understand the details of COVID as well as the COVID vaccine before making a final decision.

Re: A fraction of a percent doesn't seem like much

Dec 30, 2020, 5:28 PM

I am well aware of both. I come from an extensive medical background even though I’m not in the profession.

AND he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, not wearing a mask

Dec 31, 2020, 12:01 PM

for the last 5 nights . . . . so there !

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I’ll pass. No one in my family is getting it. No need for a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate. I don’t get a flu vaccine either never have and never will.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:24 PM

A sure sign of the virus is to repeat what you saying. You better get checked out.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:26 PM

I’m not sure why it posted three times nor how to delete two of them.

You have to be a paying member to edit or delete posts.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:50 PM

Use some of that money you are saving on not getting shots

Dec 31, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

and donate - helps out Clemson folks & helps out this dysfunctional community known as

THE 2ND GREATEST WEBSITE OF ITS KIND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE ULTRAVERSE ! ! ! !

That's how you remove / edit posts.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

Watch out board, bada$$ here who wants everyone to know he only cares about himself.

Also where did you get those numbers? 19.2 million total positive cases, 334k total deaths = 1.7% death rate. That's a minimum 10x more deadly that the seasonal flu. And that's just the US and an average across all demographics. It's even higher among the elderly, but eff the vaccine because we're in your world and everyone's just living in it.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:19 PM

1.7% of those who have tested positive. Estimates are there are 10X as many people who have had the virus which makes the mortality rate .17%.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

You are forgetting about all the estimated asymptomatic infection that never know they had it. I’m not attempting to be a badass at anything. I am a first responder and have been offered the vaccine and turned it down. My wife is a nurse and also turned it down. Just my opinion and was just sharing my thoughts and what we did as a family. Which is exactly what the op was doing.

Jan 1, 2021, 12:43 PM

You’re right about the numbers, my mistake. However I still don’t understand that rationale behind not accepting a vaccination designed to protect everyone. One death, when there is a way to eradicate the virus, is too many. And people needlessly rejecting the protection perpetuating the virus, is irresponsible and harmful to society.

Jan 1, 2021, 1:45 PM

Why would you get vaccinated for something that isnt going to kill you or harm you long term? If you think it may then go for it but if you are healthy if you get covid may or may not even get sick why would you get a vaccine for it??

Jan 1, 2021, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

It's kinda funny how flu deaths are down this year. Makes ya wonder. Either way covid is certainly real but how does somebody not wanting to get a vx a badass? If he feels it will not make him more sick then the flu and he is healthy and the flu doesnt make him very sick when he has had it in the past it wouldn't make much sense to get a vx.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:05 PM

I think your obsession with Brownell is creepy. However, I am happy for you that you were able to get the vaccine and wish you the best of health.

Thanks, although I'm not sure why you think

Dec 30, 2020, 3:20 PM

I have an obsession with Brownell. I simply think he's a very good coach who has done well given the circumstances at Clemson. Unfortunately, that puts me in the minority among a fan base that mostly just cares about football and doesn't place much importance on basketball.

It's funny, I don't consider my support of Brownell nearly as creepy as what I see posted daily about how wonderful Dabo and Venables are. The fan girl posts about them sometimes go way beyond general support for them or defense of them. But hey, to each their own. I'm glad we have such a great football program for people to get excited about, and believe that we are on the verge of having a great basketball program as well.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:33 PM

Good for you and glad you posted. I support the vaccine 100% and appreciate others promoting it. For anyone who can and isn’t getting it, please consider who else you may infect that wishes they could get the vaccine, but can’t yet.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:44 PM

I agree with the “do it for others” when it comes to a mask. It doesn’t hurt me nor effect me negatively in any way. I wear a mask everywhere I go unless I am in my truck alone.

However the “do it for others” argument, when it comes to putting something foreign in my body, doesn’t hold water. There is nothing selfish about me not wanting to put something foreign in my body, sorry. We have no idea if this vaccine has any long term side effects. It was just created and pushed through trials at a rapid unprecedented pace. Corners were cut to get it through. Thanks but no thanks.

Which corners were cut to push the COVID vaccine through?

Dec 31, 2020, 11:51 AM

Please enlighten us.

Re: Which corners were cut to push the COVID vaccine through?

Jan 1, 2021, 1:50 PM

Many vx take 10-15 years before getting fully approved. Going through developing, testing, and trials. Each process takes years. How have corners not been cut?

Jan 1, 2021, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I got my COVID vaccine today. ]

"putting nothing foreign in my body..." Please, is all of your food preservative free? Do you drink soft drinks, eat bacon?

You are another person who has fallen for the liberal conspiracy: That is: convince conservatives that the covid is a joke, so that they refuse to protect themselves thereby ensuring a massive die off of conservatives resulting in a massive socialist takeover due to attrition. Stay awake, America!

And you thought OAN could come up with some sh iit.....

Dec 30, 2020, 5:41 PM

JK is a drug addict in New York so he moved to the front of the line!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 6:28 PM

Thanks Judge. Stay safe until the second shot.
I was a volunteer in the Moderna trial and don't know yet if i got the vaccine or placebo.

For all of you brilliant delusional deniers who believe every word in Q anon but deny that covid is dangerous or even real, PLEASEEeeeeeee do not seek medical services or go to the hospital IF you should get sick. Just tough it out and show the rest of us how baddddddd you are. Please send updates.
The hospitals are overflowing and you whould not put more stress on the medical system. Not to mention most of you probably do not have health insurance and cannot pay the hundreds of thousands it would cost the rest of us for your treatment.
Have a good day.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:28 PM

What a stupid reply . Read all of this and you by far are the dumbest one yet. Once a Rat always a rat.

Dec 30, 2020, 6:34 PM

Found a BUNCH of Juan's///

In the meantime, take some ivermectin!***

Dec 30, 2020, 6:34 PM

Dec 30, 2020, 6:35 PM

Hahaha. Good luck with that newly written DNA from Bill Gate Eugenics policy.

Do you also feel Carolina is cycling in?

I’ll take my chances with the 0.05% death rate.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I support your right not to get it.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:22 PM

It's certainly a personal decision, where one must weigh the risks of getting COVID and the long-term effects which might result from COVID, against the possible long-term effects of the vaccine.

I personally think the effects of COVID itself, which include death in the short-term as well as significant chronic side effects in the long term, are far more concerning than the possible long-term effects of the vaccine. But time will tell.

Plus, getting the vaccine not only significantly reduces the risk of getting COVID, but also of giving it to loved ones, friends, and the general public.

My advice is to get the vaccine if your doctor feels that it is safe and appropriate for you. I'm not just parroting what the AMA and other organizations are saying. I acknowledge that vaccines aren't perfect, and I know people who have been harmed by vaccines. It can certainly be argued that the current vaccination schedule for kids is overzealous and can be risky. But this is a different situation with COVID. We are talking about adults with fully formed immune systems, and a vaccine that has been shown to be very safe, using a technology that allows us to have a vaccine without the viral component and also without potentially harmful adjuvants and preservatives. If enough people get this vaccine, it will allow us to resume life as we once knew it. A lot of people need that, not just for health reasons, but for emotional and financial reasons as well.

Every living person that got the first smallpox vaccine

Dec 30, 2020, 6:42 PM

In 1799 is no longer alive.

Jan 1, 2021, 1:00 PM

We have over 2.1 million that have taken the Vaccine.

Very (VERY) low negative reactions thus far. We have a lot to be hopeful for. If they can ramp up production we can get this thing knocked out and return to a (close to) normal life within a year.

Production is the only thing holding us back.

a lot of the people

Jan 1, 2021, 1:47 PM

saying they wont take the vaccine, or even wear a mask for that reason, are the same ones complaining that COVID is disrupting their lives. Yet they wont do the things that would help us return to a mostly normal life.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got the COVID antibodies on 11/04/20.***

Jan 1, 2021, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 1, 2021, 1:30 PM

I will pass on a vaccine rushed to be made when most take 5-10 years to get approved. If I were 60+ I might could consider but I'm not sure if I want my parents to get it or not. Just because you feel fine a week after doesnt mean you won't get cancer down the road from it. I really hope nothing bad happens to you and I'm not trying to say it will but we dont know. Love ya Judge and hopefully you are right and the vx works.

5-10 years is because vaccine makers don't want

Jan 1, 2021, 1:52 PM

to fork out all the cash and then have the vaccine blocked. The exact same protocol is being used. Another thing for long waits is that it takes that long for enough people to get sick to figure out efficacy. Covid was so rampant that this only took a few weeks to get enough people sick. FDA also makes them wait at least two months to make sure there are no major side effects. Long term side effects with viruses are extremely rare and usually only with very young or very sick.

Re: 5-10 years is because vaccine makers don't want

Jan 1, 2021, 1:56 PM

I figured that had a lot to do with it but it would still be nice to know long term side effects from the VX after having years of trials. Either way I will not be getting the vx. I believe if you think you are high risk tho it may not be a bad idea to get it and take your chances.

I’m glad you made a decision for yourself. It is your right. But you know nothing about the safety and efficacy of these medications, so do us all a favor and stick to football not medicine. If you did have an understanding you’d know we, the people, are the phase 3 trials. You’ll probably need to look that up. Go Tigers! Beat OSU!

I'll pass on a vaccine for a virus that you

have to be tested for to even know you have it, and that has a 99% survival rate

Jan 1, 2021, 1:52 PM

I got covid19 now. Could be safer!

Jan 1, 2021, 2:06 PM

Got my first dose of the Phizer vaccine last week. Sore arm, no other side effects. Second dose in 2 more weeks. In the meantime, I continue to see my patients, test and treat kids for COVID in my office parking lot rain or shine, and hope for the best. Most of all, I hope that the rollout of the vaccine picks up speed so that everyone has access to the vaccine soon! Go Tigers!

Replies: 90
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic