Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is REAL FUNNY how we have a big win and instead of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,876

It is REAL FUNNY how we have a big win and instead of

May 23, 2014, 10:25 AM

celebrating it --AS WE SHOULD-- we have all these posters wanting to turn the win into a diatribe about JL. That can wait. We are in the middle of it all. This is not the time to have that discussion. It is time to discuss these young men and what they can accomplish.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, what is funny is that we FINALLY have a big win

May 23, 2014, 10:27 AM

and the Legg Humpers come out of the woodworks to attempt to "call out" those that want JL out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Hey, I have concerns about JL and have voiced them BUT this

May 23, 2014, 10:33 AM

is not the time. This is the time to be a Clemson fan not someone living in the woodwork like you say your are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

never said I lived in the woodworks....just find it amusing

May 23, 2014, 10:38 AM

after a decent game those who want jack to stay start "messing" with those that want him gone.

I've maintained my thoughts for years now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

And so should this be about our young men and their win or

May 23, 2014, 10:39 AM

about JL and the season? You know I say GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

#FunnyFriday #Livin'Dangerously***

May 23, 2014, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you've been on this board long enough to know it would

May 23, 2014, 10:34 AM

be like this

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

True jonnyboy but . . .there is always hope.***

May 23, 2014, 10:34 AM

abandon all hope ye who enter here***

May 23, 2014, 10:35 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

tis not for the faint of heart***

May 23, 2014, 10:54 AM

Re: It is REAL FUNNY how we have a big win and instead of

May 23, 2014, 10:39 AM

I agree,The team is playing like they want to win now. I think if Gibby and Wilkerson both get hot the Tigers will win the ACC. Lets pull hard for the Team and enjoy it.GO TIGERS !

the "Jack haters" didn't start it...***

May 23, 2014, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may pose

May 23, 2014, 10:51 AM

as a big Clemson fan but when you constantly make NEGATIVE comments about the Tigers, the coaches or anyone with authority at Clemson you are showing your true colors.

A Clemson fan can't be negative? Esp. when things head south?

May 23, 2014, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I totally agree!! I got upset at the end of this past basket

May 23, 2014, 10:51 AM

ball season when an interviewer asked Brad Brownell if he felt he was on the hot seat.....come on man. There is a time and place for everything. Here on TigerNet is one thing but an interviewer asking a coach that when he is in the final stages of season is ridiculous!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,876
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic