Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened to @tigerwoods?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,737

What happened to @tigerwoods?

Oct 10, 2017, 8:44 PM

I know his back hurts and he can't hit a golf ball anymore but I haven't seen him on Tnet in a while. Anybody know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened to @tigerwoods?

Oct 10, 2017, 8:47 PM

and @RevDodd too!!! We miss them both!!!

Yeah, RevDood and ClemsonSuzi and TigerBry, miss them***

Oct 10, 2017, 9:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they’re all the same person!

Oct 10, 2017, 9:17 PM

Dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnnnnnnnn

Re: Yeah, RevDood and ClemsonSuzi and TigerBry, miss them***

Oct 11, 2017, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Yeah, RevDood and ClemsonSuzi and TigerBry, miss them*** ]

ClemsonSuzi posted just a few days ago. Said she didn't have the time to do her "Lookalikes" anymore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: Yeah, RevDood and ClemsonSuzi and TigerBry, miss them***

Oct 11, 2017, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Yeah, RevDood and ClemsonSuzi and TigerBry, miss them*** ]

Don't forget about cid14

Oct 10, 2017, 8:50 PM

My guess is he got tired of the BS from a few on this board and took a hiatus. Don't blame him. I personally enjoyed his recruiting tidbits but a few were intent on throwing insults. Hopefully he will be back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2017, 8:54 PM

I miss old Tiger too. Enjoyed his insight and opinions. Come on back.

Can't say I blame Tigerwoods or Revdodd.......

Oct 10, 2017, 9:04 PM

This board has gone crazy over the last couple of years. I used to post a lot more than I do now. I even became part of the "craziness" at one time trying to post "the funny" response and all.

I was very close to donating when it started to go down hill on the boards. I still greatly enjoy the articles and insight that the TigerNet staff provide, but the crap that goes on with the forums is just ridiculous. And don't even get me started about what they look like during a game.

I will try to support TigerNet by using their advertisers, but that's about it.

Agree 100%. Having to wade through multiple nonsense...

Oct 11, 2017, 10:38 AM

...posts is getting a little tiresome to me as well. Now don't get me wrong. I enjoy the funny as much as anyone, and TU many humorous posts. But so many things posted on this forum are so obtuse you don't even know what the poster was thinking when they were typing. Not sure they even know sometimes. But it's all good. Love me some Tnet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

It has been 2 months since TigerWoods last posted...

Oct 10, 2017, 10:27 PM

A person that always talked football and recruiting...and in the middle of football season has gone dead silent?

Something has happened...I fear not good...

My Spder-sense is tingling...

I hope not...surely someone knows him and will inform us.***

Oct 10, 2017, 10:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. TW always took the R Gary snafu pretty well.

Oct 10, 2017, 11:09 PM [ in reply to It has been 2 months since TigerWoods last posted... ]

I don’t think he would have just quit on TNet bc of a few trolls.

I also think something could have happened to him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's hanging out at Perkins and enjoying the side dishes.***

Oct 10, 2017, 10:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is the Rev?***

Oct 11, 2017, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,737
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic