Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When it rains it pours.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

When it rains it pours.

Nov 30, 2020, 2:25 PM

https://rumble.com/vbi28b-colonel-phil-waldron-to-discuss-dominion-systems-used-in-az..html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's pouring bull#### apparently.***

Nov 30, 2020, 2:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought this was fake news until I saw

Nov 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

it came from rumble.com

that's instant credibility right there~!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What part is fake, the source?

Nov 30, 2020, 2:55 PM

That hearing was held in AZ today and that video was shot at the hearing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again

Nov 30, 2020, 3:05 PM

These aren't courtrooms. These people can say whatever they want without being scrutinized.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sworn deposition, check with spooneye for definition.***

Nov 30, 2020, 3:32 PM

Was the cross examination also in the video you linked?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:51 PM

it's not a "sworn deposition" without the cross exam. It's a glorified affidavit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No idea what that video is of.***

Nov 30, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Sworn deposition, check with spooneye for definition.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: What part is fake, the source?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:07 PM [ in reply to What part is fake, the source? ]

I agree that the source of the video should not taint its authenticity (unless it is obviously edited). let the video speak for itself - which i did.

I do not understand what you think this video shows.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What part is fake, the source?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:45 PM

The Colonel Waldron is ex Military Intelligence. You can fact check that. I know he's presented as an expert witness.

The most important part is the internet connection between Dominion machines to a server being in Germany and the many paths of internet traffic which can access that server. He also said there was communication between Dominion servers and Germany on election day.

I believe that's a violation of state laws in most states maybe all. Who wants our voting information going to Germany?

He's an army colonel and a former drug company exec

Nov 30, 2020, 3:49 PM

who owns a bar. Tell is his qualifications again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a Trump supporter & believes in conspiracy theories.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:37 PM

Those are his qualifications.

It's a fake hearing, in a fake courtroom with fake lawyers

Nov 30, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to What part is fake, the source? ]

arguing fake facts.

What part is NOT a dog and pony show for the Trump base, yourself included?

Oh and a fake witness...

Nov 30, 2020, 3:48 PM

as many have pointed out. The guy doesn't have a single job in his linkedin history that would make him a competent statistical analyst or computer expert.

Re: I thought this was fake news until I saw

Nov 30, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to I thought this was fake news until I saw ]

Float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee
Rumble, young man, rumble

Who is Colonel Phil Waldron?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:00 PM

because google thinks he is a made up person, as in he does not exist outside of this article.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh oh! RUMBLE!***

Nov 30, 2020, 3:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Colonel Phil Waldron?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Who is Colonel Phil Waldron? ]

Hey I found Colonel Phil Waldron at One Shot Distillery and Brewery in Dripping Water, Texas where he claims to be founder, forklift driver, and floor sweeper.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/phil-waldron-3101821b

https://untappd.com/OneShotBrewery/photos

Looks like a good time

Re: Who is Colonel Phil Waldron?

Nov 30, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Who is Colonel Phil Waldron? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

That's the guy. Also this guy

Nov 30, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Who is Colonel Phil Waldron? ]

Pretty sure this is the guy. Totally not qualified to analyze data in an election. He's good with a gun though, I guess.

http://www.onewarrior.com/instructors/phil/

http://pcsttx.com/about/

https://osdtx.com/

So he makes beer, is a Mason, and is retired from the Army, and teaches weapon skills. I'd say he's over qualified to make a statistical analysis on election results in a hotel ballroom in a fake "hearing". Anyone ever vet this guy's credentials? Because I see none on the internet. Seems if he was some hot-shot ex-Army cyber warfare expert, he'd have some type of resume.

This is just sad. Very sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Nov 30, 2020, 3:45 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It gets better. He has a manifesto of sorts

Nov 30, 2020, 3:51 PM

why is he not a colonel in his bio, but a colonel in a dimly lit ballroom with folding chairs, I am so confused.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is getting embarrassing.

Nov 30, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

Again, 88, eject. Don't attach yourself to this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Well...while your ‘hearing’ was taking place...

Nov 30, 2020, 3:01 PM

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1333485021269794819

Re: Well...while your ‘hearing’ was taking place...

Nov 30, 2020, 3:17 PM

Nov 30, 2020, 3:32 PM

That will never ever ever happen.

Plus, didn't you say we were getting close to the end?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Even-if-it-did-hypothetically-28136321

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I always wondered if there was a portion

Nov 30, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Well...while your ‘hearing’ was taking place... ]

of our fan base, who had the recessive gamecock gene...you know, the ability to be blindly loyal and delusional, all while presenting as reasonably competent for most of the time. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there’s a c.o.c.k in you family tree.

Nov 30, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Well...while your ‘hearing’ was taking place... ]

T3,

Which ever electors are chosen they must support the winner of the popular vote in that state.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/scotus-rules-presidential-electors-must-back-their-states-popular-vote-winner

Re: When it rains it pours.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:23 PM

It's amazing how dumb trumpkins are. Nobody is under oath in this "hearing". lol

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sworn depositions sign by officers of the court.

Nov 30, 2020, 5:33 PM

Ask Spooneye or somebody. They didn't have to be under oath, the reps prob got copies of their depositions.

One need merely look at the facts to determine truth

Nov 30, 2020, 6:03 PM

In fact the "hearing" was not actually a hearing but a meeting that was set up by Giuliani that was attended by a couple of Arizona lawmakers.

The claims by Colonel Waldron are demonstrably false. In fact, Dominion voting machines are NOT connected to the internet so there was no "internet traffic by Doniminon machines" the Colonel says he observed. This statement from Dominion spokesperson Michael Steele, a conservative Republican, might be helpful"

"Well, it's physically impossible," Steel said of vote switching. "Look, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen. They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots. and in every case where we've looked at -- in Georgia, all across the country -- the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally."

Something else to consider about Giuliani's charge that the witness's observed voter fraud taking place during the ballot counting must be tested. Of all these 'witnesses' not a single one raised any concerns to officials on the days they said they witness irregularities. Not a single one. Only after Trump lost have they come forward with they observations. Why do you think that is. If you witness voter fraud or irregularities and don't report them, are you not then complicit in that malfeasance?

"Steel stressed that local election officials and poll watchers oversee the process in each state, and he rejected the idea that an election official would seek to skew the results.

"I can't imagine that someone would want to be in a position of authority in our election system and in our democracy just to subvert it," he said. "I think these are public spirited people. I think these are patriots and they are doing their job to the best of their ability to make sure we get accurate, transparent results.

When asked if a poll worker could use a USB thumb drive to add votes for a candidate, Steel said that the vote tabulators do not have such access. He also said they are not connected to the internet.

"It’s not physically possible to do what they’re describing," he reiterated. He also disputed a claim that an algorithm weighed votes for Biden greater than votes for Trump, noting again that the paper ballot records would reveal that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-giuliani-arizona-election-fraud-gop-hearing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dominion-rep-responds-to-trump-campaign-impossible-to-switch-votes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey - major kudos to Team Trump for booking

Nov 30, 2020, 6:21 PM

an actual hotel this time in AZ for their anti-Democratic and non-legal PR charade instead of VEEPing their way into a streetside carnival act in front of that landscaping outfit. They've come such a long way. Sooooo close this time. So close.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic