Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against

Mar 12, 2018, 9:39 AM

some college from Mexico. I thought only schools from the U.S. were allowed to be in the tournament?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's part of Trump's plan to embarrass Mejico.***

Mar 12, 2018, 9:41 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against

Mar 12, 2018, 9:42 AM

On January 6, 1912, New Mexico is admitted into the United States as the 47th state.

Spanish explorers passed through the area that would become New Mexico in the early 16th century, encountering the well-preserved remains of a 13th-century Pueblo civilization. Exaggerated rumors about the hidden riches of these Pueblo cities encouraged the first full-scale Spanish expedition into New Mexico, led by Francisco Vasquez de Coronado in 1540. Instead of encountering the long-departed Pueblo people, the Spanish explorers met other indigenous groups, like the Apaches, who were fiercely resistant to the early Spanish missions and ranches in the area.

In 1609, Pedro de Peralta was made governor of the “Kingdom and Provinces of New Mexico,” and a year later he founded its capital at Santa Fe. In the late 17th century, Apache opposition to Spain’s colonial efforts briefly drove the Spanish out of New Mexico, but within a few decades they had returned. During the 18th century, the colonists expanded their ranching efforts and made attempts at farming and mining in the region.

When Mexico achieved its independence from Spain in 1821, New Mexico became a province of Mexico, and trade was opened with the United States. In the next year, American settlers began arriving in New Mexico via the Santa Fe Trail. In 1846, the Mexican-American War erupted, and U.S. General Stephen W. Kearny captured and occupied Santa Fe without significant Mexican opposition. Two years later, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo ceded New Mexico to the United States, and in 1853 the territory was expanded to its present size through the Gadsden Purchase.

The Apache and the Navaho resisted the colonial efforts of the U.S. as they had those of Spain and Mexico, and after three decades of bloodshed, Indian resistance finally ended with the surrender of Geronimo, chief of the Chiricahua Apaches, in 1886. After the suppression of New Mexico’s natives, the population of New Mexico expanded considerably, and many came to participate in the ranching boom brought on by the opening of the Santa Fe Railroad in 1879. In 1912, New Mexico was granted statehood.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

FIFY.....

Mar 12, 2018, 9:55 AM

On January 6, 1912, New Mexico is admitted into the United States as the 47th state.

.... yada yada .......TLDR.....blah blah blah....

In 1912, New Mexico was granted statehood.

ywia

??

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

LOL, nice try. I'm not falling for that one.***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I bet he thinks Peurto Rico is a state two.

Mar 12, 2018, 10:08 AM

lmao

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The FED did declare PR a State of Emergency, which might...

Mar 12, 2018, 10:44 AM

esplain why a lunger cood get the confuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against ]

maybe, but have you been to Las Cruces ? I think the original poaster might be on to something

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aha, GRANTED statehood. Does that mean it was just another

Mar 12, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against ]

guvment program, and they didn't earn it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: It doesn't seem fair that we would be matched up against ]

So we basically stole it fair and square...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After we conquer them Friday night it can just be

Mar 12, 2018, 7:24 PM

annexed into South Carolina.

Mar 12, 2018, 9:43 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Some questioned if San Diego is in fact a sanctuary city?

Mar 12, 2018, 9:46 AM

Let's hope this clears it up once & for all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some questioned if San Diego is in fact a sanctuary city?

Mar 12, 2018, 9:26 PM

Will this be like a home game for the los lobos?

the germans discovered it in 1904,

Mar 12, 2018, 9:50 AM

and they called it “san diego”, which in German means “whale’s vag1na”.

go tigers beat cozumel!

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Guess they will have to swim across the Rio Grande with help

Mar 12, 2018, 10:06 AM

from their cousin joetigerny

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mis amigos!!!!***

Mar 12, 2018, 11:34 AM

Losing team has to help finish building the wall.

Mar 12, 2018, 10:07 AM

That should snap Reed and DeVoe outta their funks.

~JKB

I am sure ESPN has something to do with it.*****

Mar 12, 2018, 10:21 AM

and the refs***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:23 AM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

And Swoffie***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I am sure ESPN has something to do with it.***** ]

I would hate to lose to Mexicans in basketball. Anyway....

Mar 12, 2018, 10:24 AM

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?

A) Juan on Juan

^^RA'd for rassist comment***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please submit your complaint in the form of an essay.

Mar 12, 2018, 10:29 AM

Hartins has created a template for strongly worded

Mar 12, 2018, 10:34 AM

condemnations -- I will use that

yes - and it must be signed with a quill pen***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:35 AM

found juan^^***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to I would hate to lose to Mexicans in basketball. Anyway.... ]

Has anyone considered there may be Russian involvement?***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:24 AM

Re: Has anyone considered there may be Russian involvement?***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:32 AM

I got the FBI on it. They said they will know something by 2045.

Wow, that's pretty fast!***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:34 AM

Well, it's the NEW Mexico

Mar 12, 2018, 10:41 AM

The post wall Mexico.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

This poast is EXACTLY why our Tigers must win

Mar 12, 2018, 11:10 AM

on the fields and courts of athletic competition.

Everbody’s upbeat, happy, witty, and displaying some of their finest work here on tnet!

I tell you, my thumb’s so tired Ima need a nap to rest up for later....

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a lot of reasons to be positive, for example we're

Mar 12, 2018, 11:12 AM

fortunate that we didn't draw a matchup against Oakland in the first round...again.

That's the first thought that came to my mind when I saw

Mar 12, 2018, 11:27 AM

that we're playing in California -- uh oh, NOT Oakland again.

Whew!

Has SW Missouri State relocated to CA yet ??? Don’t forget

Mar 12, 2018, 12:23 PM

the

B. E. A. R. Ssssssss

Bears, Bears, Bears !!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Thank goodness someone finally TDd this garbage.***

Mar 12, 2018, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Last night while the brackets were being released

Mar 12, 2018, 11:15 AM

I TD'd your mom

I don’t even know what that means.***

Mar 12, 2018, 10:25 PM

If you have to ask, you can't afford it***

Mar 13, 2018, 2:23 PM

Mar 12, 2018, 11:22 AM

Do the refs speak English?

Can BB reel them in?

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Un ‘Technical’ esta Los Technical en Espanol

Mar 12, 2018, 12:09 PM

Entonces, Sr Brad Brownell hasta conozco un ‘L’ (no hay un ‘T’) cuando el habla con el ref...

... comprendé?

de nada en advanceo

/s/

Tio Guillermo

You better stop making fun of old Mejico.

Mar 12, 2018, 10:33 PM

Six of top 12 most dangerous cities in the world.

https://www.seguridadjusticiaypaz.org.mx/ranking-de-ciudades-2017

The Great Wall of Trump would solve this...***

Mar 13, 2018, 10:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2018, 10:20 AM

New Mexico not much different from the old one

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic