Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been drinking but I’m seeing straight as an arrow now!
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Been drinking but I’m seeing straight as an arrow now!

Jun 25, 2020, 2:28 PM

I am very interested in deleting my username. I’m not worried about the points and I feel like it would be a weight off my shoulders if it could happen. I don’t have the ability to quit, delete my username, or even make a change to my account. Any chance you could provide me some options? I’m ready to walk away. Y’all have been nothing short of incredible here on TigerNet. If you were a pizza delivery man, you would’ve received a Hamilton or at the very least a Lincoln. Sometimes, I only have a fiver to give. Sorry fellas. I still love you.

Anyways... If you could delete my username that would be awesome. If you would donate my Pawpoints/TUs/Pulse to https://www.tigernet.com/user/cutigerbob-52006
. (It’s Bob in the mange in case the link don’t work.) Reason I want him to get it is because he was just being a Tiger when y’all stole it from him.

There are so many that have assisted me on this website that I love. The Lunge strums my heart strings almost nightly. Though ignorance is being dumped there lately. I love you guys and gals. I’m not too drunk to make this decision. Please tell mom I love her.

TigerNet... destroy my username please. I have to hide now. Tell my friends I love them. If you can?

When I wake up tomorrow on TNet, I want to be gone. B-Meist®
Crump®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been drinking but I’m seeing straight as an arrow now!

Jun 26, 2020, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It didn’t work. They must’ve cut my mic when they realized I was drunk.

Jun 26, 2020, 8:42 PM

Can y’all hear me up there? Is this thing working? Is this thing on?

https://youtu.be/56V4OZBtly0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next