Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 101
| visibility 1

Serious Question

Jan 20, 2014, 1:57 PM

I'm sure I will get flamed for this but i would like a true answer not just the typical "coot suck" or "it's not a rivalry". So many of you are criticizing Spurrier for his comments about Clemson but am I correct in saying Spurrier was rather cordial when talking about Clemson UNTIL Dabo has his rant a few years back right? What I'm saying is that if he hadn't had his pre-rehearsed rant I don think Spurrier would be saying all these things now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd

Jan 20, 2014, 1:58 PM

know better.

Re: BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd

Jan 20, 2014, 1:59 PM

Can you provide some evidence to back it up?

Did you just start paying attention to college football when

Jan 20, 2014, 2:04 PM

Slurrier got to cootlumbia?

If not and, you didn't despise him before he got to the coaches retirement university, you were in a vast minority.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most SCar fans on this board didn't know they played

Jan 20, 2014, 2:07 PM

football until 5 years ago.

Spurrier has always been an ass. Always.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

How about using the internet coot

Jan 20, 2014, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd ]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spurrier+takes+shots+at+other+teams+florida

Let me help since you are obviously too dense to know about the ole sacks mouth in the past.....and you are either too stupid or too lazy to do the work yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Here's part 1 . . .

Jan 20, 2014, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd ]

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/62295900/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Sure

Jan 20, 2014, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd ]

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1816026-south-carolina-head-coach-steve-spurrier-trolls-the-tennessee-volunteers

Spurrier has been a POS his whole life.............

Jan 20, 2014, 4:46 PM [ in reply to BS. If you had paid attention to Spurrier at Florida, you'd ]

Whether you've read the most recent articles/books about the guy from childhood until present or followed closely his career at UF where he alienated every single coach in the SEC, you'd KNOW that this is one of the more despicable people that you'll ever encounter in the world of sport, celebrity or otherwise! Compare THAT person to anything/everything you've EVER heard about Dabo.

It's just to fire both fan bases up. No big deal.***

Jan 20, 2014, 1:59 PM

coot loser

Jan 20, 2014, 2:01 PM

you get what you deserve here.

Serious Answer

Jan 20, 2014, 2:03 PM

There may be some truth to that, but at the same time I highly doubt that's the reason. He has a track record for exactly these types of jabs. Also, they have accomplished their purpose, which is to fire up your fan base.

By the way, I don't think Dabo's rant would have taken place had Spurrier just come out and admit it was not his quote that had been blown up. But he didn't.

My personal opinion is that he's an a$$, and I thought that when he was at Florida. Beating us 5 straight makes me dislike him that much more. I just wish Dabo would do something on the field to shut him up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Serious Answer

Jan 20, 2014, 2:06 PM

Respectable answer, so we can both agree on the fact that he is trying to "fire-up" the fan base much like Dabo was trying to do a few years ago?

Yes, I agree completely

Jan 20, 2014, 2:08 PM

Even a step further, Dabo was trying to fire up his team before the ACCCG during his rant. I don't know if it worked or not, but our team looked like a new team against VT

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Are you referencing the championship game in which

Jan 20, 2014, 2:12 PM

we won the Conference and got a trophy for it??

I remember that!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Yes. I remember it too

Jan 20, 2014, 2:13 PM

Which is surprising considering how drunk I got that night

Dang.....how many Zimas did you have?***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:37 PM

null

A lot

Jan 20, 2014, 2:39 PM

whoa...

Jan 20, 2014, 2:41 PM

in one sitting?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No!

Jan 20, 2014, 2:42 PM

What am I...an alcoholic?

Wait, don't answer that

Jan 20, 2014, 2:43 PM

just to move the conversation along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Cheap date...***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:41 PM [ in reply to A lot ]

null

date?

Jan 20, 2014, 2:44 PM

like i'm driving her home afterward?

rigggggghhhhhtttttttt...

lbu seems to have a fascination with zimas

Jan 20, 2014, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Dang.....how many Zimas did you have?*** ]

Not sure what that means

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

lbu knows what drives all the hawt girls kray kray...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:29 PM

so he sends em to me.

Why?

Jan 20, 2014, 3:30 PM

Do you have a ton of zimas in your fridge?

Also pics

h3ll no, just cause my door's open 24/7

Jan 20, 2014, 3:33 PM

don't make me a 7-11.

I'm sure that makes your

Jan 20, 2014, 3:34 PM

energy provider very happy

energy provider? wut's wrong wit you boy

Jan 20, 2014, 3:35 PM

dsp provides all da energy dem girls need.

For their iPhones?******

Jan 20, 2014, 3:39 PM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

h3ll yeah, ###### call me chernobyl

Jan 20, 2014, 3:41 PM

bout to explode.

Omg. Ewwwww!!******

Jan 20, 2014, 3:43 PM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Omg. Ewwwww!! bored --------->***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:45 PM

Dabo said NOTHING that the majority of Clemson fans

Jan 20, 2014, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious Answer ]

did not already know so to say it was to fire the Clemson faithful up. Really???????

Re: Dabo said NOTHING that the majority of Clemson fans

Jan 20, 2014, 3:54 PM

He needs to worry more about coaching and less about being a cheerleader and maybe y'all will have a chance of beating us this decade. The Spur is in his head!!!

Yeah, you're right...Spurrier's in Dabo's head who coaches

Jan 20, 2014, 4:15 PM

Humphries, Bryant, and Tajh...soooo Spurrier's in their heads as well which caused them to fumble and botch punts. Either Spurrier is an alien with extraordinary telekinesis/psychic powers or that's a lame reasoning.

The lamecocks have played better than us head to head...that's all that need be said.

Can we ALL agree that Spurrier was and is a JERK?***

Jan 20, 2014, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious Answer ]

Orr (to his credit)

Jan 20, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Serious Answer ]

Stays on the coot network to make his chicken-doo remarks. Why don't you take a lesson from the fool and stay on the coot network too.

Does that make you a lesser person than even silly old Orr?

OOps, meant for the coot above.***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:53 PM

deadsolidperfect?***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:01 PM

Spurrier has always run his mouth

Jan 20, 2014, 2:08 PM

We start winning again....he'll shut up.

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Will he? I have my doubts***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:09 PM

Me too.***

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He ran his mouth when FSU owned him.***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Spurrier has always run his mouth ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

^^^ he was 1-3(?) vs bowden when he dropped the free shoes

Jan 20, 2014, 2:49 PM

bomb.

i still <3 das spurrier for it.

Pics of FSU sister? TIA***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:58 PM

^^^ building up tolerance to the word "no"...***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:01 PM

Re: ^^^ building up tolerance to the word "no"...***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:03 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14955586

poor dave will be on that ride all day...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:10 PM

;)

Maybe I should draw him a map...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:11 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14955621

i don't think dave made it passed weeblows...***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:15 PM

In his defense...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:18 PM

after the first meeting he was disappointed and said weeblows is a bit of a misnomer

Re: In his defense...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:23 PM

Careful, this whole argument really bent some people over in this country a while back. Mercia is missing some since of humor.

then gwp and this argument have a lot in common...***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:28 PM

Why Confessed Coot, whatever do you mean?***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: In his defense... ]

Re: Why Confessed Coot, whatever do you mean?***

Jan 20, 2014, 3:42 PM

Some folks got a little testy. Showed their butts. I'm sure there was nuttn to it though. Carry on.

^^^Lot of 88 in this one***

more than

the tip?

We are done here! Winner.******

Jan 20, 2014, 3:47 PM

good thing that nice

Jan 20, 2014, 3:24 PM [ in reply to In his defense... ]

baptist family took him in.

Dabo's rant

was in respoinse to your coaches fat mouth flapping too much!

It was a retaliation, not the start. You guys seem to forget Dabo said nothing for a while til Spurbutt kept firing pot shots our way so Dabo gave him some back.

By the way, Spurlid sounds very desperate now. Seems as though Clemson is the only thing he can talk about. E\He even takes time away from your bigger accomplishments(bowl wins and trophy celebrations) to mention us. It's sad to see him diminish your accomplishments by only thinking of us!

Re: Dabo's rant

Jan 20, 2014, 2:13 PM

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7305975

That was for CUTigerDave, just incase you don't know what "misattributed" means, it means he didn't say it.

Did he deny it?!?!?

Jan 20, 2014, 2:17 PM

I think not, and that is not all I am talking about, that particular event was the boiling point for Coach Swinney. There were several other smaller statements and shots fired prior to that. I remember a lot of fans particularly on this site wondering if Dabo was ever going to fire back or if he was going to continue to take these things with no rebuttal

Re: Did he deny it?!?!?

Jan 20, 2014, 2:20 PM

I will tell you a way he can fire back and we all know what that is!

Yep, and that begins this year....***

Jan 20, 2014, 2:50 PM

null

I've heard that before

Jan 20, 2014, 2:59 PM

in 2013, 2012, 2011...

whew, good thing...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:04 PM

thought it was just me.

Dabo said he didn't know if the sack said it, but if he did....

Jan 20, 2014, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's rant ]

that it was disappointing.

Coots misattribute Dabo's famous "rant" all the time. Years later he is so in their empty heads it is quite funny.

He didn't say Slurrier said it. He acknowledged the ambiguity of the source, but was surprised OBS didn't rebut it if he didn't say that. Based on the sack's personality, he liked it being attributed to him although it's likely something he just said privately to Todd "Touchdown Clemson Touchdown Jasmin" Ellis. Todd started the ruckus by repeating it.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Dabo's rant

Jan 20, 2014, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Dabo's rant ]

I remember reading that when OBS got to Cootlumbia that he was taken aback by all the "Beat Clemson" signs everywhere. Made it sound like they were permanent fixtures in the football area. Made them take them down. He said the focus has got to be on more than one team.

Now, "the thumb" is all he's got to fire them up it seems. Times change, I guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Sorry loser, but Dabo's "rant" was in direct response

Jan 20, 2014, 2:11 PM

to a jab from the OBS. Now, back to the coop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Serious Answer.............

Jan 20, 2014, 2:12 PM

I have no problem with the OBS having a little fun. In fact, I think he and Dabo do it to draw attention to the State......This only matter to locals that know the history of the Rivalry....Recruits from out of the area have little to no interest in the Rivary...they care about things like facilities, playing time, NFL Draft potential.........

Spurrier has to have something to fire the base up because he cannot brag about History, Championship, Major Bowl Appearances....so he sticks with what works......and it works very well.

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

You're right...Spurrier was a real gentleman and never

Jan 20, 2014, 2:20 PM

mouthed off about any other team until he came up against CDS.

Shame on Clemson for forcing him to become such an A$$.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You're right...Spurrier was a real gentleman and never

Jan 20, 2014, 2:28 PM

Seems as though some of you lack comprehension skills. In the opening of the I said something about being cordial towards CLEMSON. I'm not talking about his coaching days at Florida, I'm talking about up until 2 years ago when Dabo opened his mouth, Spurrier hadn't said anything bad about Clemson. Now if you can find evidence to disprove my statement I would gladly accept defeat but until then quit bringing up his coaching days at Flordia.

Re: You're right...Spurrier was a real gentleman and never

Jan 20, 2014, 2:29 PM

***Florida

and you have the same lack of comprehension because

Jan 20, 2014, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: You're right...Spurrier was a real gentleman and never ]

most of us have said he fired shots at Dabo and Clemson prior to that statement that was attributed to him.

well. you asked for it....

Jan 20, 2014, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: You're right...Spurrier was a real gentleman and never ]

2007 AFTER Liberty Bowl

"So we've had a lot of good positives around here since that Clemson game," Spurrier said. "It seems like Clemson's guys have had some negatives, haven't they? Their bowl game wasn't a lot of fun. They're losing guys to FSU, losing them to academics. They're losing them all over the place, aren't they?"

2007 after Ky game

Spurrier goes after Clemson
A reporter asked Spurrier about Kentucky quarterback Andre Woodson. Only Spurrier could turn his answer into a criticism of rival Clemson.
This was during Bowden's coaching days, but I am not going to look at every year. You did not say just Dabo, you said up to 2 years ago....

"Yeah, again, I don't like to talk much about other teams' players," Spurrier said. "He's obviously a good player. I really admire what Kentucky did last year, go 8-5 and win the bowl game. We thought we did something big beating Clemson, then Kentucky beat them also. Anyway, Clemson was a pretty good team. They were a good team. At one point the year they were a dang good team. I don't know exactly what happened to them, but they didn't finish very well."

I've got to be honest...

Jan 20, 2014, 2:32 PM

Spurrier is a coach who won his last championship well over 10 years ago while at Florida. I don't really care what he says.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a serious question for you...Why are you on your

Jan 20, 2014, 2:32 PM

rival's board seeking validation for your redneck coach and cesspool of a school?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Question

Jan 20, 2014, 2:36 PM

Spurrier, like all of us, is responsible for his own behavior. He's in his sixties, has had a stellar career, and is a future Hall of Famer. His ongoing fusilade of snide and petty remarks regarding Clemson and even an outstanding player (Sammy Watkins)serve only to demean himself, tarnish his legacy, and are an embarrassment to him personally, his family, and to the University of South Carolina. His tawdry and childish remarks are unworthy of any response, and I sincerely hope Coach Swinney will stick to the high road and refrain from responding to any of it. Spurrier's a brilliant (and very rich) coach, but someway, somehow, his elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the top.

Y'all get all these references to a certain person

Jan 20, 2014, 2:39 PM

outta your system between now and midnight tomorrow, ya' heah?????

Spurrier had made comments prior to Dabo's rant that

Jan 20, 2014, 2:38 PM

were pretty insulting to Dabo and a little more over the top than Spurrier's usual comments.

Earlier in the football season, right after the ESPN Roadshow bus had stopped by Clemson and interviewed Coach Swinney and Dabo had been getting a lot of good PR (may have been his reaction to the Auburn win), Spurrier made comments about not having time to be on tv and do interviews all the time unlike some other coaches in the upstate because "I'm a football coach! I'm a football coach!" with the obvious implication that the coach getting all the good pr and doing the all the recent interviews was not. People seem to forget about it, like most of Spurrier's digs because it's part of his schtick. It's what he does. It's not typical Dabo, so it sticks out a bit more when he tries it.

I remember when Spurrier said it and thinking how those comments were not the usual non-personal digs that Spurrier gets in. But, regardless, it's not like it was the first time he had made some not-so-veiled digs. He seems to get a bit frustrated when Clemson gets some media love.

I wasn't fond of Dabo's rant, but he certainly didn't start it. After Spurrier's comments earlier that season, I figured a response from Dabo would happen sooner or later.

I like the fact

Jan 20, 2014, 2:41 PM

that Spurrier and Dabo are taking shots at each other, it keeps things interesting. Yes, Dabo's rant did fuel what was a small fire but Spurrier has always loved to take shots at other teams and there coaches. On the other hand you guys take things he says at USC games and functions way to seriously. He's just firing up the fan base.

Re: I like the fact

Jan 20, 2014, 2:56 PM

If that kind of petty, egomaniacal drivel "fires up" his fan base, then they must have been delirious when he went on his TV show drunk as a coot. They'll be ecstatic when he's caught running naked at Five Points. Look up the word "embarassing."

Re: I like the fact

Jan 20, 2014, 4:24 PM [ in reply to I like the fact ]

I'd say that coots probably drink enough Busch light and zimas at USC functions to be plenty fired up w out classless comments directed at another team. If he wants to fire up the fan base simply mention all the championships, tradition, and big bowl wins. Oh wait... I get it now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny coots trying to make out like we are the testy ones

Jan 20, 2014, 2:45 PM

When clearly Dabo is always on SOS's mind even though he can't beat him on the field. I know the BCS dig riled up most of coot faithfull as well. Of course CU fans are going to take offense when he insults Sammy.

Jan 20, 2014, 2:51 PM

That wasn't pre rehearsed. I don't know where you chicken heads get that idea but his response was genuine.

Jan 20, 2014, 2:57 PM

It is clear he knew exactly what questions were going to be asked!

Dude, Knowing the question is going to be asked is different

Jan 20, 2014, 5:25 PM

from rehearsing a response.

You should know by now that Dabo has the gift of gab. He can and will speak to almost any subject.

Jan 20, 2014, 3:34 PM

Your an idot!!!Get off our board!!!! Capital One champs!!

Jan 20, 2014, 3:37 PM

Tell'em Coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It started with Ellis attributing that remark to Spurrier

Jan 20, 2014, 3:38 PM

which he never denied:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1912296-analyzing-the-never-ending-feud-between-dabo-swinney-and-steve-spurrier

Re: It started with Ellis attributing that remark to Spurrier

Jan 20, 2014, 3:44 PM

Tall Tiger, this is my favorite quote from that article "South Carolina’s burgeoning dominance of Clemson"

Is it banner worthy for the roach? Gotta show give recruits

Jan 20, 2014, 3:49 PM

something to look forward to....

Jan 20, 2014, 3:41 PM

Are you F-ing kidding me, he has been a complete D1CK from day 1!!! Do you not watch the OBS's presser's?!!!

Since you are sooo clear on this how about you post the...

Jan 20, 2014, 3:47 PM

...specifics of "the Dabo rant". Instead of insinuating Dabo did something sooo terrible as to start a war with Spurrier.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SOS kept his mouth shut the first few usc years because

Jan 20, 2014, 3:48 PM

you SUCKED. He only became mouthy again after he started winning. That's what bullies and brats do. They kick others when they are down. I think that's what bothers him the most about Dabo and Clemson. Even after winning several years in a row, Dabo fires back. He just doesn't roll over and take it.

Re: Let me tell you boy, Carolina is in Chapel Hill and

Jan 20, 2014, 4:10 PM

USC is in California.

It appears that CLEMSON is in slurrier's head

Jan 20, 2014, 4:24 PM

Nm

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2014, 5:13 PM

Weird. I dont know any coot personally(and I know MANY) that didn't hate Spurrier before he became coach at USuCk. And all hated him for his jabs.

And now, coot op idiot wants proof? What are you, 12?

Jan 20, 2014, 5:14 PM

If its pre rehearsed then its not a rant DA coot

ball sack

Jan 20, 2014, 5:15 PM

Threw jabs at Clemson even before Dabo became Coach.

You were saying?

Spurrier has been a JERK all of his life.

Jan 20, 2014, 5:15 PM

And you hated him when he was at UF. BUT he is your JERK now.

And it was Spurrier who started it by taking credit (de facto)for Todd Ellis' classless words.

Replies: 101
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic