Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 536

It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken...

Oct 15, 2020, 11:35 AM

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1314366215914098689

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He shouldn't have said time and time again...

Oct 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

I guess.

Stand back and stand by, baby!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He shouldn't have said time and time again...

Oct 15, 2020, 11:38 AM

I know that facts must be interpreted by what we subjectively think they really are, but I will post yet again.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/aug/21/fact-checking-joe-biden-2020-democrat-national-con/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great...

Oct 15, 2020, 11:39 AM

but stand back and stand by

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok***

Oct 15, 2020, 11:40 AM

you and everyone else in this nation

Oct 15, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to That's great... ]

knew he meant stand down. We know this and to say different is just being intellectually challenged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1) that's ########...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:32 PM

and two, that's bad enough by itself.

You don't say to Antifa that you will send in troops and crush them and then give the Proud Boys a direct order like you're their boss unless you think they listen to your direct orders.

Weren't they talking about white supremacy groups?

Oct 15, 2020, 12:36 PM

The Proud Boys isn't even a White supremacy group. I'm not sure why Biden even mentioned them first.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s cool. That’s the logic that proves Biden is a racist.

Oct 15, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to 1) that's ########... ]

Biden has said numerous blatantly racist things and enacted policies that damaged African American communities. Ergo, racist.

Trump has disavowed the white supremacists dozens of times, but here he was a bit sloppy with his language so despite disavowing them, creating prison reforms and creating an environment resulting in the lowest black unemployment since we have been measuring it...he’s clearly a white supremacist.

I gotta hand it to you guys...not only that you can sell that story to the general public, but to yourselves as well. Uncanny.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm not saying he's a white supremacist...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:45 PM

I'm saying he is very careful about what he says to them right around an election because he's counting on their votes.

And there is no evidence whatsoever that Biden is currently racist, or that he would enact any policies that disproportionately negatively impacted the black community.

Message was edited by: FordPrefect®

Yes, that right there. That’s awesome.

Oct 15, 2020, 1:21 PM

Trump said “stand by” because he was worried about the valuable Proud Boy vote. Gotta get that because surely that’s both more valuable AND more in play than the “I like low unemployment but people tell me he’s a racist” vote.

And there’s no evidence that Biden woke up TODAY with negative thoughts about the black community. Good point. We can’t hold a multi decade career and his comments up until the past week against him. That would be unfair. He probably can’t even remember those comments and he currently believes whatever his people have told him he believes.

null

I've talked to a few Proud Boys...

Oct 15, 2020, 1:27 PM

they told me if Trump doesn't watch it, they have no qualms with voting for Biden.

They seem like nice young men. Too bad I own so many cargo shorts.***

Oct 15, 2020, 1:32 PM

null

The fact checker assigned to the Democrats

Oct 15, 2020, 11:49 AM

Is on vacation and will return to the office on Nov 4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:03 PM

so he quietly condemns it a handful of times when cornered, but spends the VAST MAJORITY of his time dumping gas on the fire. I guess the two equal out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to need to check with Bannon on this...***

Oct 15, 2020, 12:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not quietly...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken... ]

you need to read the fact checks and expand your information input

he keeps getting asked the question over and over. Wallace asked him the same question in a 2016 debate.

We know (you and the other liberals) that he really is racist in spite of the record so the question needs to keep being asked.

But let us all be honest enough to admit that the knowledge of his racism is subjective and you just know it to be true in your heart of hearts - a kind of faith, if you will.

Re: not quietly...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:18 PM

I have never condemned him as being a racist, that is too simple and explanation, although he does in fact hate puerto ricans and believes anyone who is poor and not a success like himself is somehow flawed and inferior. He considers his red meat base trash, and is on record as saying corona was possibly good thing because he does not have to shake all of these disgusting hands. I take that with a grain of salt as I am sure there is some of his warped humor injected into that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump's dishonesty seems to be highly contagious

Oct 15, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken... ]

and is spreading throughout the GOP apparatchik.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't go as far to blame...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:12 PM

Biden's dishonesty on Trump, but I'm glad you are open minded.

Re: It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken...

Oct 15, 2020, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: It appears Twitter's misinformation filter is broken... ]

Sums it up.

I just reported Joe. I'm sure Twitter wont care.***

Oct 15, 2020, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

So many conservative victims!!!

Oct 15, 2020, 1:13 PM

Man, yall were sounding TOUGH there for a while before it became abundantly clear that your guy is probably out.

Where the bravado? It's all "woe is we" now? C'mon.

Re: So many conservative victims!!!

Oct 15, 2020, 1:47 PM

Woe is Joe and his crackhead son. Even with twitter and FB doing all they can to protect them. Trump 2020!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 536
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic