Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It Astonishes Me how these two recruits are crapping on us..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

It Astonishes Me how these two recruits are crapping on us..

Nov 13, 2012, 10:01 PM

How most of you want to take it like a bunch of chickens....

Oooooooo...lets not say anything....we might offend them and they will go elsewhere......

Are you folks normally used to being treated like this in your life?......Talk about playing the victim....

These kids are insulting to Clemson and the fans willing to accept these 2 dumping on us with no response is equally pathetic.

I want these players, but not this way.....I hope Dabo is close to making a final decision about RN and if that choice is to say we are done that would be fine with me.........I would also tell Grayson's head coach not to waste our time anymore.

Dave078......I know I know......

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

The coaches are moving on from RN…..

Nov 13, 2012, 10:04 PM

they just can't talk about recruits publicly. The coaches are already going after other DE's. They have contacted the number 2 player in the nation, which is an Auburn commit. Brent Venables has contacted a DE from Dutch Fork High School. Basically, Clemson isn't recruiting RN anymore.

Proof or just pulling more crap out of your butt***

Nov 13, 2012, 10:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proof or just pulling more crap out of your butt***

Nov 14, 2012, 9:57 AM

do you read anything on the main page under recruiting? We've contacted the #2 recruit in the nation.....dutch fork kid I dunno.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Yes, it is insulting. Where are all the people on here who

Nov 13, 2012, 10:23 PM

said RN and these other Grayson kids were smart, respectful, and "family/community-oriented"? These people who were talking them up have seemed to have disapeared.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would appear that Gallman is, the other two, not so much.

Nov 14, 2012, 12:30 AM

nm

Gallman is legit, Kamara was always a wasted scholly. If RN

Nov 14, 2012, 12:48 AM

isn't in the picture, dump Kamara.

Re: Gallman is legit, Kamara was always a wasted scholly. If RN

Nov 14, 2012, 3:33 AM

i'm sure you have been to 7-8 grayson games this year, plus a few more last year and are qualified to make that assesment, right. which service do you work for? rivals, scout, 24/7 ? just wondering since you seem to know more about who we offer than our coaching staff does.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He 'seems' to know more about EVERYTHING than anyone.***

Nov 14, 2012, 9:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it's not ok for RN and Gallman to not honor their pledge

Nov 14, 2012, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Gallman is legit, Kamara was always a wasted scholly. If RN ]

But is okay for Dabo to pull a kid's offer?

Agreed. Carrying a separate camera is a waste. Use iPhone.***

Nov 14, 2012, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Gallman is legit, Kamara was always a wasted scholly. If RN ]

Re: It Astonishes Me how these two recruits are crapping on us..

Nov 14, 2012, 9:17 AM

Dabo told him to de committ...he knows what he is doing...

That may be the case.....

Nov 14, 2012, 9:54 AM

I have believed for some time that RN's teammates were part of a package deal contingent on RN's coming to Clemson. If RN wants to take his marbles and go elsewhere and the other Grayson recruits are not needed or can be upgraded, I certainly would hope Dabo would tell him that if he cannot talk his buddy RN to honoring his commitment, then he needs to de-commit to save some embarrassment of having is ride pulled....

Time to get back in the closet...***

Nov 14, 2012, 10:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, The Genie is out of the bottle so to speak.....

Nov 14, 2012, 1:21 PM

But I enjoy our exchanges

Re: It Astonishes Me how you think you know all there

Nov 14, 2012, 9:57 AM

is to know about these kids' recruitment. smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Well....The good thing is.....

Nov 14, 2012, 11:03 AM

You didn't call me an idiot this time...LOL

Look, I am just a Clemson fan that perceives this kid is not dealing in good faith to get a couple of his buddies a ride. I would be delighted to be proven wrong. I am not the only one that feels this way......

When RN says things like "I am 100% committed and if Dabo offered that 3rd kid from Gayson (whose name I cannot remember at this time) then it is a done deal I have to ask ###?.......

Nov 14, 2012, 10:03 AM

Why can't we just put this behind us and move on? The horse that's being beat here has long since died. This stuff happens all the time in recruiting and given the exposure outlets that these kids have these days, it will only get worse. Stuff happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2012, 10:04 AM

I say all will work out...if RN & K go elsewhere, it opens opportunities for others...I don't understand why folks are sweating so badly...read David Hood's take on it...and move on...

That's why I'm glad they're gone

Nov 14, 2012, 11:07 AM

We don't need low character, immature kids like that on our team. Let them go.

If they don't realize they're about to miss out on something incredibly special to go win 5 games a year then that's their problem. To be honest, we'll be much better off without them. RN always sounded like he's too much of a diva and lacks the drive it takes to succeed at the next level after he's been told he's the greatest football player alive all his life. Sound familiar? It should, Bellamy was the same way.

Flame away if you will, but I'm much happier with Brooks, Howard and Hot Rod in our backfield behind Ellington. I know those guys know how to read and understand a playbook, they know how to hold onto the football, and they don't cry like a little girl when they don't get the carries they think they deserve.

Here's to moving on with kids that are all in!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic