Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It Ain't Sunshine and Rainbows Hun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,654

It Ain't Sunshine and Rainbows Hun

May 19, 2015, 9:24 AM

Two posters yesterday asked me how the Shamecock hubs felt about Dabo (this was after me posting that I had met Dabo this past Saturday). And I had something typed out as a reply in the thread, but since I haven't posted consistently in a while, I thought I would just create another post.

What my Coot husband doesn't seem to understand is the following. I DO NOT CARE if you call him:
Dabo's Twinkie
Weenie Sweenie
Dabo's Weenie
Dabo "I sleep with my mama" Sweeney
Pom Pom Sweeney
(these are a few of his fav)

In fact, you calling him names will not change my opinion of him - it only makes me love him that much more! Because I know that deep inside of that little coot brain of his, he is green with envy, jealous that there is no miracle worker in Cootlumbia - no young and inspiring coach to rally the troops. They have an old man who probably wears Depends, needs a bra, loves the bottle and loves to tell people how many short years are left before his "Peace Out."

If the most devout USuCk fan you know is trying to sell sunshine and rainbows then they are simply fakin it til they make it. Believe me. I would consider my hubs a devout fan and he has gone back to name calling (bless his little immature heart), which screams to me I KNOW WE ARE GOING TO SUCK AND I'M GONNA HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU THROUGH FOOTBALL SEASON. THANKS STEVE!

So, kickback, grin and ignore the "hate." When he goes into his name calling rants, I just smile tell him how much I love Dabo and that for his sake he better be glad there is a Kathleen....lol. That right there is way better than any name he calls Dabo. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like true love - a Tigerchick and a chicken lover! :)***

May 19, 2015, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just wonder

May 19, 2015, 9:45 AM

What it feels like to lose to cheerleader?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I just wonder

May 19, 2015, 10:02 AM

Ahhhhhh.....BURN! Love it and I'm for sure using this one. Thank you @Tiger Woods

You married him.***

May 19, 2015, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ ? ^^^***

May 19, 2015, 11:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ ? ^^^***

May 19, 2015, 11:06 AM

Losing to a cheerleader once every 6 years isn't a big deal.

But never winning again will be... Spurrious is scurrilous.

May 19, 2015, 11:10 AM

He'll be gone in 2 at the latest....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ ? ^^^***

May 19, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ ? ^^^*** ]

Are you going to be saying 3 out of 9 or 4 out of 10. 66-42-4

Tell him the shut up

May 19, 2015, 11:09 AM

His time would be better spent THANKING God for bringing a Lady tiger into his life.

He must be a really good man...

May 19, 2015, 12:21 PM

...to make up for that serious character flaw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic