Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson might have torn ACL vs. Seahawks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson might have torn ACL vs. Seahawks

Nov 6, 2017, 9:55 AM

Watson might have torn ACL vs. Seahawks

The NFL is just not the same without Houston rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson breaking new rookie records each week. Watson went down on a non-contact run-opti Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson might have torn ACL vs. Seahawks

Nov 6, 2017, 10:09 AM

Hmmm? Seems some one finally answered my question from last week after the news came out, but there was another time he grabbed knee when he was bent over on either a sack or short yardage gain. I hate this had to happen to him! Sundsys games are not the same anymore not being able to watch DW4!

Nov 6, 2017, 10:19 AM

Yeah, you are right about not being the same. Still have tiger players but it's not like watching a QB where you know they're involved in every play. I really do hate it for him - just having to go through the rehab process is hard enough and you know he just wants to be out there... unlike some of the other nfl players who could careless as long as the money is rolling in.

He'll never have another rookie year but that's ok as long as he has a long sustained career, it'll always be fun to watch him. Honestly, Houston wasn't going anywhere this year anyway with their Defense hurt like they are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2017, 11:41 AM

I agree except for the part about not going anywhere. I think they had a legit shot at the division title with Watson. Oh well. Hopefully they will be healthy next year, and with Watson, go deep into the playoffs. He was clearly their "special sauce".

At this point

Nov 6, 2017, 12:37 PM

Isn't this deja vu for him?

Nov 6, 2017, 2:02 PM

Initially injured his left knee vs. Ga. Tech while peddling backwards and went down in practice later that week officially tearing the ACL. Just slap a brace on that knee and he'll be fine...

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic