»
Topic: Isn't it weird how.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 9:48 AM by: clemtiger117
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Isn't it weird how.

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:13 PM

Facebook relief pages for sandy hook and the boston bombings were created a day before the actual event.

Link?

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:19 PM

I found that "interesting" I guess is the word I used when I found that out. Also "interesting" is the fact that the last mile of the marathon was dedicated to the Sandy Hook shootings.

Re: Link?

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:35 PM

I guess this all means we are going to have a back pack ban now. I mean what else would the bad guys pack their bombs in. If banning certain guns will stop the gun killings, just maybe banning back packs will stop the bomb killings, right. You can take the back packs and guns away from law abiding people. But the crooks and crazzzzies will always have them. Look at the bright side though. The law abiding folks won't be able to kill the crooks before they kill us.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Link or is this some twisted sort of rabble rousing?***

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:20 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Please don't forget to include which major brokerages made

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:24 PM

significant 'shorts' this past week.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

LINKS

Posted: Apr 15, 2013 11:27 PM

http://www.esotericonline.net/video/facebook-memorial-page-made-before-boston-bombing?xg_source=activity

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/facebook-page-set-up-for-boston-marathon-bombings-days-before-boston-marathon-bombings-2450056.html

www.tinfoilhatguy.com***

Posted: Apr 16, 2013 9:37 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you can change the name of a fb page.but not the date

Posted: Apr 16, 2013 12:01 AM

so in term this is just people who have pages already made from an early date then just change the name.

Yep. You can create a page and the edit the name later

[1]
Posted: Apr 16, 2013 8:29 AM

quite easy to do.

Someone is just playing twisted games trying to trick people.

Re: Isn't it weird how.

Posted: Apr 16, 2013 9:48 AM

If you read it on the internet it must be true.... I love conspiracy nuts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 Seats Together, AISLE SEATS, LOWER DECK, Section S: 4 on row Z, 4 on row AA. Make a reasonable off...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1439 people have read this post