Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gavin Newsom: Let them eat cake..,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Gavin Newsom: Let them eat cake..,

Nov 18, 2020, 8:52 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1328932610169561090?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1328932610169561090%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercurynews.com%2F2020%2F11%2F18%2Fnewsoms-french-laundry-dinner-raises-question-of-what-counts-as-outdoor-dining%2F

With two of California’s top medical officials.

He’s so sorry. That he got caught, anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Gavin Newsom: Let them eat cake..,

Nov 18, 2020, 9:35 PM

Newsflash: libs are hypocrites

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank God the Trump administration

Nov 18, 2020, 9:44 PM

has not been this reckless. Can you you imagine if the president himself got it and managed to spread it to 34 other people working in the Whitehouse?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thank God the Trump administration

Nov 18, 2020, 9:46 PM

Trump banned parties, then had some? Link?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yar,, that is pretty hypocritical

Nov 18, 2020, 9:52 PM

thank god some brave member of the catering staff sold this pic to FoxlA, or we never would have learned that rich and powerful people do whatever they want.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually balm, read a little ... the photo was provided by

Nov 18, 2020, 10:16 PM

another patron also at the restaurant.

Just acknowledge and accept that we need to add Herr Newsom to the list: Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Wittmer and DiBlasio - all who have mandated controls, restrictions, and told ‘us peasants’ to close our businesses, wear a mask, attend no gatherings, etc., while all ignore the mandate themselves. (I would add Fredo Cuomo, but he - among others - is only a sycophant who preaches and spreads their mask gospel, while also ignoring it).

But hey, if all you have is “but, but, but .... the bad orange man”, no need for me to explain how sad that argument or defense is. Enjoy your cake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Actually balm, read a little ... the photo was provided by

Nov 19, 2020, 4:54 AM

It without question shows a spectacular amount of entitlement and hypocrisy. Which is the thing pretty much everybody loathed about politicians to begin with, and was the thing that fueled the very anti-establishment wave that pushed Trump into power.

This is what I dread about Biden, and what I've said several times. He is the old guard. And if he thinks he can do business as usual with no accountability he's going to discover it's a very different world...and none of that class resentment that Donald rode to power is going away, which means that Biden's tenure could simply be an interlude between Trump presidencies if he's not careful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the dems didn't have double standards, they'd have

Nov 19, 2020, 7:42 AM

no standards at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Isn’t he related to Nancy “the salon framed me” Pelosi?***

Nov 19, 2020, 8:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic