Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been a while since we've had a Cole cam update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 483

Been a while since we've had a Cole cam update

Mar 17, 2014, 2:20 PM

Chillin' on the chair, using the arm rest as a head rest...cannot be comfortable...but hasn't moved in an hour:

update...now he's in a ball:

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Who the hell TD'ed this??***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, thats funny. Somebody is major butthurt. Probably

Mar 17, 2014, 2:23 PM

BMeist.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DID

Mar 17, 2014, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Who the hell TD'ed this??*** ]

not give it a TD!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did because he's not pooped in the floor yet.***

Mar 17, 2014, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Who the hell TD'ed this??*** ]

Saving up for a Saint Roch's Day parade?***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:22 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your dog looks like it acts like mine do... They are either

Mar 17, 2014, 2:26 PM

laying there sleeping... or acting psycho-bananas... does you dog go psycho-bananas when it is not sleeping?

Not very often, usually need to pull out a tennis or racquet

Mar 17, 2014, 2:27 PM

ball and he'll go crazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine will bring a tennis ball to me... then paw me if I dont

Jul 19, 2012, 6:47 PM

pay attention to them... then try to jump up on me. Then either I play with them or rebuke them and make them get down... at which point they lay down right at my feet and look sad and I feel bad so I get down and play with them.

I am glad I am smarter than my dogs and am in control of the situation and dont do what they want everytime.

Is your dog also not from New York?

Mar 17, 2014, 2:39 PM

TIA

Yes... my golden are from a breeder in Georgia.***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:43 PM

This is my parents golden's special trick...

Mar 17, 2014, 2:47 PM

It's how he begs for food. He can stay in this position as long as he pleases.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome dog***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:48 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And smart. We refuse to give Cole people food...but if he

Mar 17, 2014, 2:52 PM

did that, I might cave.

That was our rule for a long time, then we started having

Mar 17, 2014, 2:55 PM

Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter (Every Holiday that my wife's family can come over and mooch off of us) at our house. Her ####### white trash deadbeat parent meth-addict diabeetus infested aunt kept feeding our dog under the table. Whale, then he started begging. Then kids started feeding them no matter what we said. THEN we had kids and they LOVE throwing their food in the floor for the dogs. We gaveup on the whole "no people food" rule. It helps that they can clean up the mess that my wife's freeloading pieces of #### leave on our floor after those fat fvckers eat all the food with their nasty bare hands.

How do you really feel about your wife's family though?***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:57 PM

I love a select few of them. The others can #### off.***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:59 PM

He's extremely lazy, and refuses to give up the Bush's

Mar 17, 2014, 2:54 PM [ in reply to awesome dog*** ]

baked beans recipe. When he's not begging, he's doing this.

The Bush's Baked Beans dog was raised in SC...My dog was

Mar 17, 2014, 2:56 PM

from that family. As I type this, I think I remember talking about this with you. That dog looks ALOT like my old one...RIP

Yes, I believe we concluded they are from the same breeder

Mar 17, 2014, 3:00 PM

When I was puppy shopping I tried my best to find her, but I couldn't find anything. Hopefully she's still breeding, she had some gorgeous doges.

I looked a couple of years ago and found nothing. She may

Mar 17, 2014, 3:01 PM

be out of the game. We got ours in 2006.

I believe they got him in 2007 or so...So she may be done***

Mar 17, 2014, 3:12 PM

We can't leave Cole with tennis balls or he will literally

Mar 17, 2014, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Mine will bring a tennis ball to me... then paw me if I dont ]

eat them, I wonder why I cannot have a normal dog.

same here. He leaves all his at the back door, begs to go

Mar 17, 2014, 2:40 PM

out, grabs a ball, then begs to come back in. Drop ball on the way in, sit at back door and beg to go out. Rinse & repeat.

Brilliant! At least he isn't going out and coming back in

Mar 17, 2014, 2:43 PM

for a treat like my parent's spoiled westie does.

Whenever we get home, Cole runs and gets a toy and has it in his mouth greeting us. We then go to the back door to let him out, telling him to drop the toy in his mouth before he leaves the house. Eventually all of his toys are by our back door and Cole will half freak out looking for a toy to greet us when we get home.

demfeels...so much demfeels***

Mar 17, 2014, 2:45 PM

Luz... I am just glad mine have stopped trying to get all

Mar 17, 2014, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Brilliant! At least he isn't going out and coming back in ]

of their toys in their mouths to greet us. At one point, my male had a tennis ball, little squeeker toy, and a bone all in his mouth at once.

Cole used to have a multi-squeaker toy from Petco

Mar 17, 2014, 2:51 PM

(http://www.petco.com/product/114105/Petco-Multi-Squeaker-Jungle-Safari-Plush-Dog-Toy.aspx?CoreCat=MM_DogSupplies_DogToys)

The giraffe one:

He had to pick it up just right, typically folded in half, sometimes three times, but it couldn't be dangling at all (wifekrzy & I theorized that maybe he had picked it up once and tripped over it or something), and it would take him a solid minute sometimes to finally greet us.

Occasionally he'll get it in his head he needs to greet us with the deer antler AND a squeaker like you just mentioned and will take a while to greet us as well.

Dogs are awesomely weird.

Lulz. We have a baby gate to keep them limited to the kitch

Mar 17, 2014, 2:55 PM

en and playroom. I had my wife laughing because as I would walk towards the gate, Doug, my male would pick up the ball and wag his tail.. then I would turn around and walk away and I would hear his ball hit the floor. I look back and he is giving me a pitiful look through the gate with his ball right at his feet. Then I would walk back again and he would pick it up and start wagging his tail ferociously again... I did this about 5 times in a row.

my dog will dig the squeaker out of whatever toy and then

Mar 17, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Luz... I am just glad mine have stopped trying to get all ]

go absolutely apeshit playing with a little piece of plastic. She'll just flip them up with her nose and chase it around the room. now that I think about it, she's kind of a spaz. #specialdog

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

You ever think that maybe he is normal and the rest of the

Mar 17, 2014, 2:41 PM [ in reply to We can't leave Cole with tennis balls or he will literally ]

dogs in the world aren't?

#changeyourattitude

Replies: 30
| visibility 483
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic