Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mike Ditka
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Mike Ditka

Jul 26, 2020, 9:42 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mike-ditka-to-kneeling-athletes-get-the-####-out-of-the-country/ar-BB17dgv6?li=BBorjTa&ocid=LENOVODHP17

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike Ditka

Jul 26, 2020, 9:45 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mike-ditka-national-anthem-respect

It's a ####### song

Jul 26, 2020, 9:57 PM

and people think it's like the melody of a fart from God's own ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a song

Jul 26, 2020, 10:19 PM

That is the same Flag and the same Anthem that represented America when I put my life on the line for this country when I left my home and went to the Vietnam War, I felt like Mike Ditka, if you can't respect it, get the FK Out Of It.

There are just so many ways to voice any issue we have in this country, and this country's national Flag, and national Anthem is the wrong choice. The choice that those FB players are taking, are the ones that they KNOW will pisss off the American people, and the ones that risk it all to assure we keep our freedom of speech. Knowing what we have put on the front lines of war, are the worst people to pisss off. The Flag, the Anthem, and the soldiers that go to war are representing our Flag and our national Anthem, and haven't done a thing to people who feel mistreated. Speak out against the people that wrong us, and not against our country or the articles that represent our country... Good decent, brave Americans die for this country, please don't disrespect them by disrespecting our country!!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®s

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with Ditka

Jul 26, 2020, 10:29 PM

If anyone can't respect it, then pack and leave. Go to North Korea, China or maybe Iran, then see how you feel. 10 plus years in the military from 1968 to 1978 and it really pis ses me off when these idiots do that and that includes what is happening throughout the USA today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a song

Jul 27, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a song ]

Spot on! Thanks for your service to our country and your words on this subject!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your service

Jul 27, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a song ]

I've spent some time in the Middle East and many parts of the world, and I can tell you that there's no place I'd rather be than right here in the US of A.

There are things that we can always work on and improve, but it's not the catastrophe that some people are making it out to be.

It's ludicrous that we're disrespecting the very symbol of our great country.

I think it's safe to say that those people disrespecting our symbol are the very people who would NOT dare fight for this country.

They just spend their lives bitching and complaining.

Re: It's a ####### song

Jul 27, 2020, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a song ]

What's sad is that a lot of the radical anarchist Marxist on this board are the ones that spit on you, threw turds at you and called you a baby killer when you returned stateside!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 1:47 AM

What's sad is that a lot of the radical anarchist Marxist on this board are the ones that spit on you, threw turds at you and called you a baby killer when you returned stateside!

You're a goddam liar. You idiot wouldn't know a "radical anarchist Marxist" if one walked up to you and bit you on the nose. And there are certainly none on this board.

You just spew what the Trump Hate Machine feeds you.

Why don't you actually look up what Marxism is. I can see that you know how to read.

You have no idea how ignorant you are by using terms and nouns that you clearly have no clue about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2020, 1:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a song ]

That is the same Flag and the same Anthem that represented America when I put my life on the line for this country when I left my home and went to the Vietnam War, and I feel like Mike Ditka, if you can't respect it, get the FK out. There are so many ways to voice any issue we have with, in this country, and this country's national Flag and national Anthem is the wrong choice!!!

It's the same old Conservative song. "Others don't have the same constitutional rights as we do."

Constitutional Rights protect everyone, not just Conservatives. People have the Constitutional right to protest by kneeling during the National Anthem. You may not like it, but you don't ask them to leave the country.

I saw the same saying during the Vietnam War "America, love it or leave it". That absurdity has resurfaced.

I appreciate your service to our country and I respect your right to say whatever you like.

But you don't have the right to tell others how, where or when to protest. You have a right to be offended if you choose.

But I think it important to remember that the National Anthem is a ####### song. I don't like it, I've never liked it. But I put my hand on my heart out of respect for what the flag represents. Freedom for ALL Americans, not just a few.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2020, 10:27 PM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

It’s funny when people like you minimize the importance of the flag and anthem yet wouldn’t survive in a country that takes away that right

Jul 26, 2020, 10:28 PM

To protest it

Jul 27, 2020, 8:14 AM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

Pack up and leave.

This is definitely the STUPID POST....

Jul 27, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

OF THE DAY. Were you trying to be funny/clever or just be a dumb-ass?

Jul 27, 2020, 9:31 AM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

It's a "####### song" and flag that many have fought to preserve.

Why do you think every other country has flag and an anthem, and they've shed their blood to defend them?

It's people like you who don't stand for anything and be the first ones to complain.

Jul 27, 2020, 10:28 AM

Yep complaining with rights that others have gave their life to protect. Say what he/she said in a communist country, and he/she would be jailed for life or shot dead in the spot if those words came from their mouth!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow Way Tone Deaf On This One Owens***

Jul 27, 2020, 1:42 PM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think I've ever seen 1 post get the

Jul 27, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to It's a ####### song ]

mouthbreathers this riled up.

Nice work owensb01® , it looks like the folks who throw the term "snowflake" around are, themselves, prissy little fragile snowflakes who are too stupid to see how their emotions betray them.

It really does make trolling easy.***

Jul 27, 2020, 5:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every few months they roll Ditka out to make a comment about kneeling

Jul 26, 2020, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

Four years running ... https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-ditka-colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protests-2016-9

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

If Mike Ditka isn’t happy with players kneeling, then he can get #### out. It works both ways.

Jul 26, 2020, 10:33 PM

Uhh no it doesn’t lol nice try. One is happy with his country one isn’t. The one that isn’t leave. “It works both ways” almost never works. L

Jul 26, 2020, 10:38 PM

Change is happening in America. Ditka clearly doesn’t like it. Therefore by your logic, he’s not happy with this country and should get out. Maybe, you should go with him. ??

Jul 26, 2020, 11:00 PM

It doesn't work like that.

Most real Americans aren't going to accept the form of change your wanting, and I think that's what bothers people like you is that we will not accept it. It doesnt matter how many buildings you burn, innocent people you murder. You cant make people believe that what your doing right now is right. Because it's not. What your striving for has already been done in mul

Jul 26, 2020, 11:02 PM

multiple countries across the world, so if that is the what your striving to see this country become, then you have multiple options as to where to live

It works how I say it works! It doesn't work how YOU say it

Jul 27, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

works!!!

change where athletes

Jul 26, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

make millions advertising shoes on their feet made by slaves in sweat shops..yet claim they are oppressed.....

THIS right here is the post of all posts on ALL this sports

Jul 27, 2020, 9:50 AM

crap & money & such.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You can win any argument you want

Jul 27, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to change where athletes ]

if you purposefully obfuscate the opposition's position on the matter.

Jul 27, 2020, 12:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

How old are you, 10 or 11, or you are just that stupid or incapable of understanding loyalty, or understanding what love thy country actually means. If so, you are one that would coward down crying and chitting your pants if you were ever in a war, or facing someone who disrespects the laws of our country and your right to be safe in your home. You would beg the same brave men and women who sworn to protect and serve to help you. Sure there are bad cops, and bad soldiers, and you are so proud to speak out against the majority that are good, and they are brave, and they would put their life on the line for you and your family without question so you can live to speak out against the country and its people willing to protect you and your rights. You are a Pathetic small minded person!!!

give'em he*l AllIn52 - thanks for your service

Jul 27, 2020, 12:54 AM

and your attitude!

Jul 27, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

Salute! Allin.....

Jul 27, 2020, 1:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

No it’s people like you that want to destroy America and hate to break it to you cupcake but TRUE Americans will not sit idly by and let it happen. You don’t like America then take off loser!!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 1:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

No it’s people like you that want to destroy America and hate to break it to you cupcake but TRUE Americans will not sit idly by and let it happen. You don’t like America then take off loser!!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

No the ones that don’t like our history or what America stands for can pack up and leave. Go try China. Russia , Iraq Etc and see how you like it. Idiots like you are what’s wrong with this country.

Jul 27, 2020, 3:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

Ditka isn't happy with the US Constitution. He should move.

Jul 27, 2020, 9:07 AM

The Constitution affords the right to peacefully assemble in protest. What's going on today isn't peaceful by any stretch of the imagination. It's a bunch of anarchists who are intent on the demise of the Constitution and the great nation is defines. Sounds like you're part of that group; the ones who allowed liberal college professors to "indoctrinate" you to their way of thinking. You, and people like you, are the problem. But rest assured, your kind may get away with "pushing people around" in the liberal cities of America, at least for a while. That isn't going to last. Pretty soon intelligent people are going to start pushing back. You better be prepared to defend your "beliefs" with your life. Patriotic Americas have already proven they are, and will be a formidable foe.

Jul 27, 2020, 9:45 AM

Ditka is talking about kneeling. That is peaceful.

Jul 27, 2020, 11:16 AM

Standing is being respectful. I seen a loyal American that had his family or friends, to help him stand, and he came in the arena in a wheelchair. And he was probably in a wheelchair bc he had defended his country. When people disrespect the Flag and the Anthem that Americans become cripple, lost parts of their body, and lost their life fighting for, it makes those disrespecting that Banner and that Anthem a self centered worthless POS that don't deserve the rights this country gives you, bc you are also disrespecting the ones that paid the ultimate price, their life, and those that gave parts of themselves fighting for you to have the right to complain all you want to, just don't disrespect the same country they fought for. And disrespecting the Flag and the Anthem is disrespecting everything they lost fighting for this country!!! It shows how totally ungrateful you are for them, and the freedoms you have that they help to keep safe and free!!! That makes you a worthless POS to the majority of the people in this country, and the majority is right!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 4:19 PM

Agree with it or not, which I don't, it's not that big of a deal. Also, people also fought to preserve our freedom.

i know, its just sad that we're raising our kids to hate

Jul 27, 2020, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

this place these days. I just worry for my kids sake of what their future holds. We're losing this country every day but i guess that is the way its supposed to go. Being a citizen of the US compared to the rest of the world is like having a Ferrari and complaining about the floor mats.

Re: i know, its just sad that we're raising our kids to hate

Jul 27, 2020, 6:25 PM

It would help if had a better leaders as president.

I feel bad for you if you're waiting on world

Jul 28, 2020, 9:58 AM

leaders to "fix" anything, How long have you been waiting? What "leader" has ever fixed social problems? They can't and have never. They just make it worse. Its parenting, its education, its media, and above all its common sense. Leaders are really only supposed to be tasked with keeping our military functional and provide law enforcement. When gov't leaders start meddling in social causes is when things begin to slide downhill.

Society now is so polarized and politicized bc we want to win and the other side we hope they fail. No matter if they actually do well or poorly. And its what our society has taught our kids. Pick a side and stick with it til death. People are still rioting today...today!!! Why? Because of politics. No longer about Floyd its about politics. Democratic mayors are killing their own towns for what? to make Trump look bad still? So you're right when you say our leaders are failing, but thats not new.

We gotta start thinking for ourselves and teaching our kids that gov't leaders are the last thing you should put all you hope in.

and you can forget about having better leaders as Pres

Jul 28, 2020, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: i know, its just sad that we're raising our kids to hate ]

no one other than entrenched/insulated politicians will be guaranteed to be President from now on. Someone from the outside with fresh and new ideas, that actually could help, will never want that job again. You see how that goes now with this outsider currently in office. An all out war has been waged on Trump since before he even took office.

And if you're honest with yourself he has far out-done what you thought he could. The performance before the pandemic was record breaking economically, militarily, and world trade/obligations were all tidy-ed up, and he's the first President to deal with China the way people have only talked about years prior. Only thing i've seen him do poorly at is running his mouth and playing into the media hit jobs.

If a president has a horrible personality but fixes everything i'm good with it. Obama had a great personality but strangled our economy for 8 years with over regulation and over bloated big gov't. The private sector failed under his leadership but..he was really good with giving speeches...?,,, is that really all a democratic voter wants?

Jul 27, 2020, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

If that is what you truly feel, then POS that feel that should pack your rags and leave... Don't leave mad, just leave and go somewhere where you will be allowed to disrespect the country you go to, you will be a man without a place to call home bc in most countries, you will be without your head and body being connected bc they will kill you for a lot less. You live in the greatest country in in the world even with the problems we have in America, but this is the land that I love and have been to war for, but was lucky enough to survive and come back to my country that hundreds of thousands of Americans gave it their all when they lost their lives to keep this country free that allows a P O S to disrespect without losing their life. God Bless America, the land that most of us do love and respect unconditionally!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 7:33 AM

Ditka is an alpha male which really really ticks a liberal off.

Jul 28, 2020, 1:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

Preach on my fellow veteran. You have an amen from me.

IDIOT POST OF THE DAY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Jul 27, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Ditka ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Duh beers!"

Jul 26, 2020, 10:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMqjHEDmcU

Is this worth defending?

Jul 27, 2020, 12:00 AM

The First Amendment states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

I say it is and those that have, I thank you, one veteran to another.

Jul 27, 2020, 3:14 AM

Get off my lawn.

Jul 27, 2020, 11:08 AM

100% with Mike. Until you travel, you don't have a clue how lucky you are to be in the U.S.A

Jul 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

If the ones that freely disrespect this country, if they ever had the courage to go to war and come back with their life, they would understand how lucky they are to call this country their home, and how proud they would be to see that Banner wave. I'll admit that I ask to go to Vietnam, I volunteered for the Army, and there were times that I was scared chitless. But seeing how those people had to live begging for whatever and doing whatever they had to do just to feed their children crumbs was the saddest things I've ever witnessed in my life, and I was proud to be an American soldier offering my life to give those people a better life. And most Americans don't have a clue just how lucky their life has been to have lived in America from birth. Most Americans couldn't imagine what it's like being a child or an adult living under the very same conditions those people had to live with bc there wasn't any other choice. Everybody that disrespects this country should have to tour a war torn country to make them see just how very very lucky they to live in this country that they freely disrespect and without any consequences of their disrespect of this country. They can't understand the prices that has had to be payed to keep this country free with a constitution that allows them to speak out with disrespect!!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2020, 7:24 PM

Ditka should have run for president, against slick Willy. He would have gotten my vote and we would be living in a much better world.

Mange trash RA***

Jul 27, 2020, 8:43 PM

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic