Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this true: J Hurts & Saban made deal to stay put this yr but Jalen gone after season!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,961

Is this true: J Hurts & Saban made deal to stay put this yr but Jalen gone after season!

Dec 4, 2018, 6:49 PM

What heard you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this true: J Hurts & Saban made deal to stay put this yr but Jalen gone after season!

Dec 4, 2018, 6:57 PM

I haven't heard anything but since he loves Bama so much he could redshirtin 2019, then be their starter in 2020.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this true: J Hurts & Saban made deal to stay put this yr but Jalen gone after season!

Dec 4, 2018, 6:58 PM

I heard from my neighbor’s, cousin’s, hairdresser that Hurts wears DW4 pajamas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2018, 7:05 PM

If you can believe Paul Firebomb - & on all things "Bama, why not - Pawwl didn't mention a deal but said Hurt's leaving is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow. Said it was 100% going to happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he graduates this fall so can transfer without

Dec 4, 2018, 8:08 PM

losing a year at that point. Staying with the team was beneficial to him as well.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he graduates this fall so can transfer without

Dec 5, 2018, 8:50 AM

Lakedude said:

losing a year at that point. Staying with the team was beneficial to him as well.

He did his 4 year degree in 3 and is on track to graduate this month (December 2018). Next year Tuas little brother and Coach Paul "bear" Bryant's great grandson are inbound. Both those QBs just led their respective teams to state championship series games.

I'd love to see Jalen stay, but with a degree in hand, a year of eligibility and the opportunity to play immediately, I can't imagine he'll stay. I just hope whatever he chooses works out well for him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The funny parts with Hurts to me is

Dec 5, 2018, 8:56 AM

if we beat Bama with Jalen at QB that will be the excuse why they lost. But he was good enough to beat Georgia and a team everyone seemed to agree is one of the 4 best and deserved to be in the playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take that

Dec 5, 2018, 9:09 AM

Win >>>> excuses

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The disney talking heads said he wouldn't be at

Dec 5, 2018, 9:04 AM

Bama by the time he finished his college career.

I think it was during the 14 hr CFP selection show.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,961
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic