»
Topic: Is this the year that the NCAA requires knee pads to COVER
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 13, 2019 8:10 PM by: pointcove
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Is this the year that the NCAA requires knee pads to COVER

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:12 PM

the knees on football unis? They rule was passed last year but I think it was too late because uniforms had already been ordered. To me its best to protect the knees the best you can.

You sure those kneepads weren't mandated for a certain

[3]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:17 PM

SEC call-in show mod when he interviews a certain SEC football coach??.....

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Is this the year that the NCAA requires knee pads to COVER

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:18 PM

its a joke. they dont enforce rules like this. Its like the mouthpieces. Always seeing guys without them in , sticking them in the helmet or face mask and refs look right at them

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

I thought this was AMERICA ?!

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 5:20 PM

If people want to blast their kneecaps it’s their choice. I shattered mine in high school and it healed quick. You rarely see a wr or CB with this type of injury. They are the ones that let their pants ride up like shorts.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I expect they'll be wearing shorts again.

[2]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 6:52 PM

Rules are enforced arbitrarily anyway. It may be more accurate to say that enforcement of rules (or the lack thereof) is based largely on outsdie pressure from either fans or some group that is able to drum up support. Holding isn't enforced, pass interference is certainly not enforced. I think players like playing in shorts, and I suspect kids who look up to them like them too, and I don't think most fans care. So, I don't expect anything to be done about it.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Is this the year that the NCAA requires knee pads to COVER

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 8:10 PM

Good luck with that.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: I have 4 seats and a parking pass for sale for the GT game, the seats are not together. 2 seats are...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
783 people have read this post