Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this the evolution of a dynasty?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,172

Is this the evolution of a dynasty?

Jan 1, 2013, 6:18 PM

Clemson was 2 bad quarters away from being undefeated for the season, had the lead in all games but one at half(LSU). If we beat UGA and FSU at home in 2013, we may be playing for a shot at BCS (or title game) @SCAR.

Defense will become more of a strength next year and if we get everyone back look out. Get some db's back after playing without top 3. Blanks is going to be a beast at safety, we will have depth at lb and d line.

My biggest concern is who steps in for Brandon Ford at TE, he did an awesome job replacing Dwayne Allen...really need a dynamic player there to block and catch passes.

What is the next step for Clemson and Dabo? I know some fans never settle...do we need to win a BCS game, or just beat more top 10's? Beating scar?

I say expecting to win vs top 10's is our next move...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this the evolution of a dynasty?

Jan 1, 2013, 6:24 PM

I will have to say this about the top 1/2 of the SEC: they typically play hard to the point of occasional reckless abandon. Clemson showed last night that they can, too, when they put their minds to it. It is darn difficult to go undefeated in a season, it is rarely done. If the coaches can find way to remind the team of the feelings they had when we lost to SCAR and contrast that with the feeling of winning over a quality opponent last night, stay focused on the goal, then maybe we are on our way.

How about beating USC and other top SEC teams

Jan 1, 2013, 6:31 PM

consistently while winning the ACC. It is way too early to talk about anything else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Jan 1, 2013, 8:08 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,172
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic