Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this the dumbest headline ever? (Link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 5,021

Is this the dumbest headline ever? (Link)

Nov 24, 2017, 9:55 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/article186380238.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes It is.

Nov 24, 2017, 9:58 PM

Well idk... it’s not like they ever play for a championship so this is about as big time as it gets for them. A chance at a 9 Win regular season and an outback or Belk bowl bid. ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes It is.

Nov 24, 2017, 10:08 PM

Not how, but where do those cluck a flucks come up with the pure shiot that they come up with just out of that empty space in their heads!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m still shaking my head over the fact

Nov 24, 2017, 10:07 PM

they are trying for a 9 win season for the seventh time IN THEIR HISTORY while we (already) have nine win seasons over the past seven years!

No wonder the coots despise us!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I’m still shaking my head over the fact

Nov 24, 2017, 10:09 PM

They envy us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 10:10 PM [ in reply to I’m still shaking my head over the fact ]

I'm still shaking my head at how that team has won 8 games this season .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 7:15 AM

Me too . I suppose we just have to take heart in the fact that they're transfixed by our success enough to make their mediocre season seem to have importance ...even just if it's a fluff piece and there is nothing more to it than that .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This is a close second...

Nov 24, 2017, 10:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Gross Bob... Gross***

Nov 24, 2017, 10:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You like this one better?

Nov 24, 2017, 10:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: You like this one better?

Nov 24, 2017, 10:20 PM

That’s better bc it doesn’t imply same sex fornication.

Re: Is this the dumbest headline ever? (Link)

Nov 24, 2017, 10:17 PM

not really. For them, beating clemson is almost as good as winning a National title.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 3:59 AM
original.png(183.6 K)

Wow. I didn't realize the cawks were national title contenders.

Nov 25, 2017, 6:59 AM

Seriously though. SC is not a good football team. They have the benefit of playing what equates to a mid major schedule. They have scraped by those teams while often being out gained by those opponents. To their credit their D does create turnovers but they will simply be outmuscled and outclassed tonight. 34-10 Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow. I didn't realize the cawks were national title contenders.

Nov 25, 2017, 7:08 AM

It's their new math. This latest 8+ win season keeps them tied with Clemson's number of 10+ win seasons! Cause the SEC is so skrong an such....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, if Coots lose, they miss playoffs and have no shot at

Nov 25, 2017, 7:31 AM

East Division, SEC, or National Championship.

Of course, they have no shot at any of those if they win, either. They are playing for 10 wins, ending a streak, and a ticket out of Shreveport.

Meanwhile, we have already secured the division, a loss will not affect our chances at a conference title, and we have a remote chance at making the playoffs even with a loss. Worst case for us is 10-4 with a loss in the Orange Bowl.

Ok, the headline is ridiculous. They have nothing meaningful left to play for. A win today would be the crowning achievement of their season. We have already accomplished far more than they could even dream of, and have much higher aspirations than another state championship. Just another domino to knock down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 7:39 AM

Nothing the Observer publishes surprises me. All season long they have had at least 8 articles each Sunday in the paper on South Carolina yet not even the Clemson score! I was so shocked until I found out that the Observer is owned by the same people who own the Columbia paper.

I love the way those idiots just keep heaping the pressure

Nov 25, 2017, 8:06 AM

on themselves. They had nothing to lose and everything to gain, but with all the trash they have been talking....they now have pressure to back it up...

Nov 25, 2017, 8:10 AM

In their effort to be more like us, they hired one of our old media kids. So, I don't doubt that they have as much on line as we do. That Clemson man better be doing his job on twitter.
??

Go Tigers!

Nov 25, 2017, 8:12 AM

Yeah now he wears Gamecocks gear. Clemson alum. What a joke

I don't know... this one maybe

Nov 25, 2017, 8:21 AM

http://wjbf.com/2015/12/07/watch-live-will-muschamp-being-introduced-as-new-university-of-south-carolina-coach/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 20
| visibility 5,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic