Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson trustees approve strategic 2020 plan, facility improvements
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Apr 15, 2011, 4:13 PM

The trustees approved moving forward with plans for construction of a new 80,000-square-foot indoor football practice facility. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome news!!! Now lets get a training table

Apr 15, 2011, 4:48 PM

and buff up the Strength and Conditioning program!!!!

The "training table" is part of the current work...

Apr 15, 2011, 5:40 PM

but unless it's open to ALL athletes I'm not in favor of it.

Re: The "training table" is part of the current work...

Apr 15, 2011, 8:21 PM

Unless its just open to FB players, I'm not for it Baseball fan. You are soooo plain and transparent untill its pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2011, 8:22 PM

football makes baseball possible. He doesn't get that.

Apr 15, 2011, 8:24 PM

Like I said, he's patheticly transparent!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So wanting ALL sports to have a training table is pathetic?.

Apr 15, 2011, 10:22 PM

Football and men's basketball already have the advantage of full scholarships. They don't need something else to increase their advantage over other sports. ALL sports are important and if you want Clemson to be successful in ALL sports then just maybe ALL athletes should have access to nutritional guidance and healthy eating. I don't see how making it open to ALL athletes hurts football.

dude football revenues give baseball the ability to give out

Apr 16, 2011, 10:01 AM

whatever scholarship monies that they do, just like ALL sports.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are a moron it will be for all sports..clearly stated

Apr 17, 2011, 9:35 AM [ in reply to So wanting ALL sports to have a training table is pathetic?. ]

go stalk some players

I was thinking we could just buy Jack some new baseballs.***

Apr 15, 2011, 6:44 PM [ in reply to awesome news!!! Now lets get a training table ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

All hail the mighy Oculus!!!***

Apr 15, 2011, 5:22 PM

So the "Your Name Facilities" labels are reserved for

Apr 15, 2011, 9:34 PM

whomever provides the multimillion dollar chunks that fund each of those? lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson strategic 2020 plan, facility improvements thougts

Apr 15, 2011, 9:46 PM

So how many parking spaces in Lot 5 does this eliminate. As facilities expand the tailgate life at Clemson continues to be adversely effected. Baseball expansion been eating away at the motor home lot, indoor track took a hunk of Lot 4 and now the indoor football appears it may take some more unless it is built over the existing outdoor fields, the veterans memorial and pair of Tiger statue behind the East endzone displaced those people and the proposed Tiger statue and fountains appear to take 20% of the lot 5 spaces where the heart of Tiger Walk is held. While I realize that we must make room for "progress" one has to ask at what expense. We have already been through a massive change in parking that broke up many log term tailgate relationships as well as Equity seating that saw people moved. The loss of the historic tree behind the IPTAY office and the small hill while it is a small matter to some it was a significant loss to others. So when will they further encroach on "The Hill"? Hopefully it will not become an aisle of grass down each side of the carpet to maintain "running down the hill". While rubbing the rock and running down the hill are the larger part sitting on your ### in the grass on the hill is also a major part. Clemson is a school of tradition. Many like rat hats and cow bells and freshman pep rally in the amphitheater, beating the drum, bonfire, Clemson gentleman,and Big Thursday have all passed on and can only be talked about with our children and students today. Clemson has done a good job of focusing on a core set of traditions and insuring they continue thanks to President Barker because as a student of Clemson he can truly appreciate them. We still stand and pledge the flag, receive a prayer, the bus trip is more visible, not sure if the band marches down the hill to the stadium any longer, we have rubbing the rock and running down the hill and meeting at the paw with the Alma Mater after the game. But family gatherings and tailgating is as much a part of football at death valley as anything. I hope it is respected as such and protected. Rumors of future days having to be bused in from lots like the Y can not ever be the same. Facilites are important Tommy Bowden proved that to us if nothing else. We have to be competative and should be leading the ACC with them so some of this is catching up. Lets continue to improve while we protect the lifestyle and traditons assocaited with Clemson Football.
Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Re: Clemson trustees approve strategic 2020 plan, facility improvements

Apr 15, 2011, 10:24 PM

The most impressive thing is they got the water in the moat to turn blue.

Is this going to be adjacent to the tombstones?***

Apr 16, 2011, 7:53 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic