»
Topic: Is there alot of construction from Greenville to Louisville?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 13, 2015 11:36 PM by: longtallsam®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Is there alot of construction from Greenville to Louisville?

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 9:34 PM

Google Maps shows about 5 construction zones on 40 and 75 on the way to Louisville? Anyone know if they are a big deal and if Tiger fans should take another route?

Re: Is there alot of construction from Greenville to Louisville?

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 9:43 PM

I drive up often for work. The only real danger is the bridge over the Broad River on I40. I got stuck there a few hours going up, but had no problems coming back down.

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 9:49 PM

Douglas Lake bridge on I-40 in Tennessee may cause some backups they are redoing the surface of road there...

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

No construction if you take a plane..***

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 9:57 PM

Was Louisville in July

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 10:46 PM

Seems there was quite a bit in Louisville itself. But it was a good drive for the most part. Some construction about ten miles into Tennessee on I 40. But otherwise nice. Of course things could have changed since then. I do remember a smooth drive in Kentucky but between Lexington and Louisville it was a bit bumpy.

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 11:25 PM

I live in Knoxville and just drove back from SC today. I-40 is clear to Knoxville. Bridge construction is finally finished. Not sure about I-75 north.

MT

Up there and back 3 weeks ago, no problems

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 11:36 PM

Was slowed up a few minutes at the French Broad bridge, but it is supposed to be finished now. An alternate route is taking I-26 all the way to Kingsport, TN and on across to I-75 at Corbin, KY. Only a few minutes longer and a scenic drive.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Boston College game. Venmo, ApplePay, Zelle, and PayPal friendl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1093 people have read this post